Batch Compiler is a Front End program designed to compile all your maps in the simplest and fastest way possible, batch files. The program works on Batch Compiler Specification (BCS) files which are dynamic configuration files capable of specifying almost everything in Batch Compiler, from the switches, to the way the batch file is written and what is written where. Batch Compiler comes with specification files for the current Source Tools, Zoners Tools, the old Quake Tools, HLFix, RESGen, Map Backup and many other programs. Each switch contains a brief description on what it does to help make everything easy and centralized.
- Every switch in the current Source Tools and Zoners Tools.
- A description of what each switch does.
- Automatic specification updating.
- The ability to save "Preset" files and assign them to quick launch buttons.
- The ability to associate presets with Batch Compiler.
- Specification files are written in a simple text format which can be customized and created by the user.
- A recent MAP file and recent Batch Compiler Preset (BCP) menu for quick access to everything.
- Creates and runs BAT files on the fly, also allows for the option of saving BAT files separately (for easy access and compiling without the program).
- Lots of file management options such as deleting unneeded files and copying others after and before compiling built into the specification files.
- Program can be shut down while BAT files are running so Batch Compiler uses absolutely no memory and you map gets 100% of your systems resources.
- The ability to start HL with your map as soon as compilation is complete.
- The ability to automatically open the maps log file as soon as compilation is complete.
- Checks fields to insure they are correct.
- Quick and easy setup.
- 100% Free.