Missing "reconnect" and "retry"? Try this application!
Reconnect Emulation for CS:GO (ConDeamon)
- Added /skipcheck parameter (skips the check whether the game is running or not)
- Added Steam existence check
- Added CS:GO existence check
- Adjusted max length of ip+port string
- Added the possibility to run the daemon from any dir (scripts need to be copied to the csgo/cfg dir though)
> Reconnect daemon emulates the "reconnect" and "retry" command for CS:GO by reading condumps and converting them to a ready to use connect.cfg file.
> This connect.cfg file allows you to use the reconnect/retry command in the server where you initialized the script. please watch the instructional video!
Place contents on rar file inside: X:\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive
You can make a shorcut to Condeamon for easier access
- Run the ConDaemon.exe file inside the CSGO Folder
- Run CS:GO and connect to a server
- If you want to reconnect press Keypad 5 first, now it will disconnect and open the console
- Now enter either "reconnect" or "retry" and you will rejoin the server
[Watch the HQ YouTube Video](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlW9WJzSjGM "") (note that the version in the video is 22.214.171.124)
I've seen people add the command itself into the console, if you could do that, and create a CS:GO copycat shortcut that starts both CSGO and this application at the same time, and then have it as a HL Console command, kind of like what HLDJ can do, then you'll make this a very popular modification. Or better yet, remove the application part of it itself and simply have it as a configuration file.