What Is VIP Mod?
Old school Counter-Strike players will remember a gameplay mode called "assasination mode" that randomly changed a member of the CT team into a VIP. The VIP player was only allowed the pistol he spawned with as his weapon. But, he also spawned with 200 armor. The misson in this game play style was simple: "Protect The VIP Team!". The CT's were to escort the VIP to a rescue zone to win the round. The terrorists objective was to kill the VIP. If they did, the round ended no matter how many other CT's were alive.
This game play mode, maybe more so than any other, demanded team play and co-operation. It was exciting to play and was a dream for those of you in to tactics and stategies. Unfortunately this game play mode died when Counter-Strike: Source was released. Valve Software didn't include it in the "Direct Port" of Counter-Strike to Counter-Strike: Source.
This server package contains:
- The VIP Mod Plugin System by: L.Duke
- The VIP Model by: small_sumo
- Server Installation Instructions
- Full Readme Credits
- as_arctic by: Vulcan
- as_courthouse by: DjBourgeoisie
- as_crisis by: Kevin Hilton
- as_fleeiraq by: Shaun Amos
- as_italy converted by: L.Duke
- as_oilrig_dj (Sourced Version) by: DjBourgeoisie
- as_oilrig_wk (Remake Version) by: Wheel-Knee
- as_trashedmansion by: small_sumo
- as_vespa by: Forte