This is the Smart Mod Manager by Don Reba. It's a useful tool for use different mods of stalker.
Smart Mod Manager (Developer: Don Reba)
After months of testing, Smart Mod Manager 1.0 has finally been released. For anyone who missed it, this is a program that automates mod installation. Many thanks to all those who tried it, reported errors, made suggestions, and provided translations to other languages.
Big plans for the future. Here is what I see in SMM 2.0:
- It will automatically back up and restore game save files for different mods.
- It will merge mods much better. I am planning to parse script files and reformat them to optimize for merging.
- It will support multiple users.
- It will work faster. With automated regression testing, it will be easier to work on performance.
- It will support Clear Sky, as well as Shadow of Chernobyl.
Any other suggestions are welcome.
Notable changes from 0.16:
[+] Added Ukrainian localization.
[+] Ctrl-C copies the list of mods installed.
[+] SMM now searches for screenshots to use for the mod image during installation.
[*] Thumbnail quality has been improved.
[-] The naming bug in 0.16 has been fixed.
Ask Don Reba via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don Reba really did a good job on this. Here's the official discussion thread.
Posted by Don Reba
Pros: Very easy to use and reliable. Able to merge mods.
Cons: Large mods cannot be merged well.
Improvements: Merging quality should be improved.
Notes: Being the author I must be slightly biased.
Laughed a bit when reading that.
This is a very useful tool, but I'd rather merge manually..More fun, and sometimes is less buggy. :P