Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Clan Match [or target practice]

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Hey kbsm, wanna play against the locals in a clan match? should be an easy win for you 1337 folk and it'd be like target practice We aint got a real server but boris could host as he has a fastish connection n cs guard/hl guard Or we could steal a server :D

Replies

1-50 of 77
Pages
Go to page:
  • NutsacK avatar
    NutsacK Joined 17y ago
    735 points Ranked 42553rd
    access_time 17y
    yeah but then your a geek cos u must have dun something like pick shit up off the street and weight it in for money for refugees or summit
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • gcasewell avatar
    gcasewell Joined 17y ago
    163 points Ranked 58984th
    access_time 17y
    Why not? A blue peter badge gets u in free in loadsa places :p >G< :apc:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • NutsacK avatar
    NutsacK Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    no i was just informing u so then i can give u feed back on the server shit brick :D
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Shafty avatar
    Shafty Joined 18y ago
    1,593 points Ranked 21554th
    access_time 17y
    well wot ya want blue peter badge
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • NutsacK avatar
    NutsacK Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    im playin in an LSN clan match on that server tonight so it better be good :D
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • BorisTheSpider avatar
    BorisTheSpider Joined 17y ago
    266 points Ranked 52075th
    access_time 17y
    ill av a go on it... ...when i can be arsed, i rly cant b botherd to even turn me computer on anymore. OMG OMG OMG WHATS HAPPENING TO ME:eek:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Shafty avatar
    Shafty Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    dunno i aint tried it yet
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • NutsacK avatar
    NutsacK Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    that might be the case but they are excellent servers and well worth the money
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • gcasewell avatar
    gcasewell Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    But they cost a fookin bomb! >G< :apc:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • NutsacK avatar
    NutsacK Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    212.42.10.251:27015 clan-serv this is the ip 4 one of there clans servers u might wanna check it out
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Shafty avatar
    Shafty Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    i dunno januray sometime could b start could b end i uno
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • gcasewell avatar
    gcasewell Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Suppose u rite. We talking beginning or end of january? >G< :apc:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Shafty avatar
    Shafty Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    well we aint getting it till after xmas so we might aswell leave it for a while cuz no1 has much cash over xmas
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • gcasewell avatar
    gcasewell Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    No1 posting in ere no more? >G<
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • BorisTheSpider avatar
    access_time 17y
    but i spent all me money on crimbo prezzys
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • gcasewell avatar
    gcasewell Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Right... now we set a gathering funds date providing you are all agree'd on WWX server. >G<
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • NutsacK avatar
    NutsacK Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by [KBSM>Phantom granted we know we have lag probs on there server before but a larger server by rights will probobly have more bandwidth available [KBSM>Phantom
    Thats untrue according to the site regardless of size all the servers are placed on a 155MB pipe therefore a 14 man will have the same bandwith as an 18 man, the only difference would probably be processing power.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • stevey666 avatar
    stevey666 Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    only cus of spam like that boris u n00b :D Anyone decided on a server yet?
    :O
    URL to post:
  • BorisTheSpider avatar
    access_time 17y
    this thread is getting really big really quick
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    m8 u his brother therefore ya opinion always gonna be biased, but yeah think ken wud be ok, in necase i got his bank details if he tried nething, he he:D
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Shafty avatar
    Shafty Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    u dont know him properly then :D
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • gcasewell avatar
    gcasewell Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    I'd say u shud do it phantom as you seem like a reliable kinda guy :p
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • ::Tagma.Phantom:: avatar
    ::Tagma.Phantom:: Joined 18y ago
    895 points Ranked 41398th
    access_time 17y
    well for safety reasons and so everyone knows where there money is going id recommend paying by cheque to one person then that person payong the cash via there card. i have one and would be willing to do it. it also means u have an address to go from incase u think im gonna run off with ya money. also if ya on my msn list youll notice my mobile number should be listed in the properties so there is another point of contact. i would however be happy for someone els to do it if you prefer. bear in mind the person who u nominate will have to be 18 years of ag or over with a debit or credit card to pay. [KBSM>Phantom
    THIS SITE HAS GONE TO SHIT. LO
    URL to post:
  • BorisTheSpider avatar
    access_time 17y
    finkin bout it, how wud we pay, wud all the money go to phantom or me ;) or sum1, or will it all go to the server comapny in bits? Boris
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • stevey666 avatar
    stevey666 Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    well it aint easy to get cash for me so cheap is good =>>
    URL to post:
  • BorisTheSpider avatar
    access_time 17y
    i agree, cheaper server. but i dont giv a shit really, ima just gonna put me £50 in to whatever every1else decides :)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • stevey666 avatar
    stevey666 Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    the cheaper the better imo ;)
    URL to post:
  • gcasewell avatar
    gcasewell Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Thats quite a price difference! My opinion is to go with WWX and get a bigger server... if the space is not used then there will be more bandwidth free. >G< :)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
    access_time 17y
    the following is from the company that barry suggested Server Prices HalfLife and Mods These prices are for HL Mod Servers, including CStrike, DOD and TFC, Not including Natural Selection. 12 Player £35pm 14 Player £40pm 16 Player £45pm 18 Player £55pm 20 Player £65pm All Servers are debranded, Password free (public) and include FTP access. Extras Admin mod or Clan Mod is Free VAC (Valves Anti Cheat) Free HLG (Half Life Guard) £5pm Statsme £5pm Daily Web Stats £5pm Both the above £10 for 16 player we need a few more peeps and thqts without any of the extra options. £45 x 12 = 540 so far we have only 9 members saying ok ill pay (at £50 max) 9 x £50 = £450 so as you can see we are £90 short. if that cost was to be split amongst us all tha would be £7.50 extra a month. it dont sound much but it adds up. if we were to go for a 14 man server instead might be a tight squeeze but its somewhere to call home and i wouldnt mind a new one at the minute (sorry private joke) the prices are as follows £40 x 12 = £480 (without optional extras such as statsme) that means we are only £30 short which is an extra £3.34 a month. so unless someone else is willing to chip in or we get a worldwarx server we have alot to think about. the following is worldwar x's pricing 14 Player Private Clan Servers 3 months - £100 (£33.33/month) 12 months - £331 (£27.58/month) 16 Player Private Clan Servers 3 months - £115 (£38.33/month) 12 months - £379 (£31.58/month) 18 Player Private Clan Servers 3 months - £130 (£43.33/month) 12 months - £427 (£35.58/month) at these prices we currently have enuff for an 18 man PRIVATE server going on the fact wed all have to chip in £47.44 each. rganted we know we have lag probs on there server before but a larger server by rights will probobly have more bandwidth available and when are we ever going to have a 9 v 9 clan match. i suggest we take termys suggestion and have a run around there server for maybe 30 mins or so and leave 2 slots free and see wot happs ping wise to 56k's and barry if hes still in the clan and is gonna pay. balls in your guys courts now. [KBSM>Phantom
    URL to post:
  • BorisTheSpider avatar
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by gcasewell Secondly, (Not discussed in Boris's post) Muuhuuhahahaha How many player slots do we have? 12, 14, 16, 18, 32 lol
    GRRRRRRR :mad: at well i tried so ill just edit my post :p
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • gcasewell avatar
    gcasewell Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    As I mentioned in shafts post, I had no problems in 2 wwx servers last nite. Maybe we should consider 1 after all? I suggest you try another 1 first Barry :) Secondly, (Not discussed in Boris's post) Muuhuuhahahaha How many player slots do we have? 12, 14, 16, 18, 32 lol >G<
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Shafty avatar
    Shafty Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    we got a bit more cuz bicka is gona chip in
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • BorisTheSpider avatar
    access_time 17y
    rite, so at the moment what options do we have? according to shafts thread we have £300.39 the ideas over admin controls are to: get admin mod or get clan mod Admins will be the ppl who pay 4 the server, and the clan leaders will get a few extra powers. WE dont know how many players we goin to have, 4 the mo im suggesting 16 players :) ah, the entire thread summed up in 1 little post. (i hope) tell me if i missed anyfin Boris
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 17y
    waoh G calm it!!! we're only throwing suggestions, nothing is definite, as alot of this is still very much in the air!! we wanna make sure all possible problems are ironed out b4 anthing definite goes ahead.
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • gcasewell avatar
    gcasewell Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    URL to post:
  • gcasewell avatar
    gcasewell Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Fine... this aint workin out! Whateva gets suggested, some1 has to come up with something better. If you wanna go ahead n use clan mod... i dont really care but you can sort it all out regarding access levels n shit as if you are now deciding to use something else, I will have wasted my time. Sort it out yaselves and i'll just throw me money at ya wen its sorted. >G<
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • kron^ avatar
    kron^ Joined 18y ago
    1,168 points Ranked 23108th
    access_time 17y
    Clan mod is so much better as i have experiance with begin a admin on the *LSN* if u wish to c how kool our server is pop along our ip is 193.201.71.65:27019 =WorldWarX.co.uk and alos look at our weeby for info and downloads of clan matches etc (KBSM shud download a few and take a look) there ya go
    Bananite
    URL to post:
    access_time 17y
    chocky has voiced some concerns over the ideas of a joint server so id like to see his views in print and views on his views before we get to excited about anything. G thats exactly wwot i was saying except ive heard clan mod is better than admin mod, ive only used admin mod tho so i cant comment on that. but basically i agree with the commands thing G just pointed out except i think all ppl should admin all the time. just the different levels distinguishing between the 2. i have used admin mod in the past in these cicumstances and it worked fine. granted ppl will find it annoying but sum level of order has to be maintained. [KBSM>Phantom
    URL to post:
  • gcasewell avatar
    gcasewell Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    The Kick and slap n stuff is in a different section from ban and un-ban. Level 128 admin_slap admin_slay admin_slayteam admin_kick Level 256 admin_ban admin_unban So.... :p >G<
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 17y
    luckily i had a spare half hour, so i read that post, and admin_kick is there. but i still not sure, aint neva used admin b4, so if we get this server it'll be my first time:D. speak to phantom he has experience in these matters!
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • BorisTheSpider avatar
    access_time 17y
    i thought wif admin mod u could only take off each lvl, so takin off the ban lvl, will mean takin off the kick 1 too... ...or are we talking about something else and i cudnt be arsed to read about it cuz the post was too long?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • gcasewell avatar
    gcasewell Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Fine by me. The stuff like ban can be taken off easily. Apart from that... we stickin to my suggestion? >G<
    Bananite
    URL to post:
    access_time 17y
    all i am saying is rcon is known only by clan leaders (who paid) and only clan leaders can ban. i think lessers :D should only be able to kick to stop abuse that could happen. as abusers will have to have admin removed and no refunds will be given! [KBSM>Phantom
    URL to post:
  • BorisTheSpider avatar
    access_time 17y
    good idea G, i like it :) all i av to do is to hunt for sum cash Boris
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Shafty avatar
    Shafty Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    thats sounds ok but the calander thing is shit m8 u cant tell an admin he can only use his powers on a monday at 1pm till 5:36pm if ur in the server use wot powers u r given simple as, not 2 hard is it :P
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • gcasewell avatar
    gcasewell Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Rite.... sorry to disagree with ya steve but i think yearly is better as getting payments off people is going to be hard work as it is... Secondly, I kinda agree with shafts idea about admin... My idea is as follows: Give all clan members (None Payers) access to level 1 admin mod commands. These are as follows: admin_nextmap admin_messagemode admin_nomessagemode admin_timeleft admin_userlist admin_version say nextmap say timeleft admin_vote_restart say mapvote say rockthevote say vote admin_vote_kick admin_vote_map As you can see.... they aint harmful! ------------------------- All clan members who are paying should be given access level 4096. This makes them immune to admin commands from other admins. (Stops war of the admins) THis entitles them to the followings commands: admin_cancelvote admin_denymap admin_restartround say cancelvote say denymap admin_fraglimit admin_map admin_startvote admin_timelimit admin_prematch admin_reload admin_pause admin_unpause admin_pass admin_nopass admin_friendlyfire admin_gravity admin_teamplay admin_balance admin_chat admin_say admin_ssay admin_csay admin_psay admin_slap admin_slay admin_slayteam admin_kick admin_ban admin_unban admin_cfg admin_servercfg admin_hostname admin_gag admin_ungag ------------------- Finally, Clan founders (who have paid) should be given access level 131071 which gives them access to all of the above and total control over the whole of the servers operations. Note: This is only to clan founders that have paid. If you are a founder and do not decide to pay, you shall be given level 1 control. If you wish to argue this idea... by all means do.... But some form of control has to be decided on and I think this will work. -------------------- Refering to shafts post on Admin calander days. I still think that it is a good idea to have days that admin are allowed to use their commands. If you cannot make it into the server on your day... someone can cover for you? >G< :apc:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
    access_time 17y
    not as good an idea as u think but i dont have time to explain. ill go into it laters. if we get the server wwell definately have a match. who knows could make it a regular practice thing. [KBSM>Phantom
    URL to post:
  • stevey666 avatar
    stevey666 Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Yeah nice idea shafteh neway... back to the point of the topic.. we gonna have a clan match?
    URL to post:
  • Shafty avatar
    Shafty Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    well 4 the admin y dont founders of both clans get admin mod and rcon and the other ppl who just pay get admin mod???? sound fair?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • stevey666 avatar
    stevey666 Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    bleh im always on msn but i aint always there :P about my bank account status... i think i have about £5 maybe.... i think it would be better to pay for 3 months or sommit than a year cus then the cash is easier to get but meh
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Game

Category