Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Money problem!

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Hey Haunter... i have plaed some maps.. normal hl maps and some downloaded maps... there was some area where i killed some grunts .. and could not get to that area. to collect that dollar So i will ask you.. wont you make it so player will normally be equiped immediatly. as in cs??!

Replies

• Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21822nd
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by ->XTC[-Ecstacy! Any of ya played cs??? so ever got an eye at your money bank?? Example... Killing a CT will of course give you 300 cash.. in head i think its more.. but in cs its not cash from ground... you will get it normally... like that i mean!!
    You bet... the bank usually is my way to confirm the kill. So when I reach 16000 well I don't know that I have killed someone...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20191st
    access_time 17y
    Is the assassin worth that much? I think they rather worth $150. What about tanks and apaches? Xen masters? Turrets? You?(!?) Gargans should worth $1200 since you don't encounter him that much. Tentacles? Nah, they don;t really die. So players could stand there and kill them all day long until they have enough money. Penalties include: Barneys: $1500 Scientists: $2500
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • IssA avatar
    IssA Joined 17y ago
    377 points Ranked 48135th
    access_time 17y
    baby crab 10$ headcrab 20$ zombie 100$ alien slave 120$ alien grunt 200$ Human grunt 250$ Female Cock Whore Assasin 300$ *the female assain* houndeye *dog eye* 50 $ bullsquid 80 $ Nemesis *Gargantua* 500$
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • IssA avatar
    IssA Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    baby crab 10$ headcrab 20$ zombie 100$ alien slave 120$ alien grunt 200$ Human grunt 250$ Female Cock Whore Assasin 300$ *the female assain* houndeye *dog eye* 50 $ bullsquid 80 $ Nemesis *Gargantua* 500$
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Then let's have an enemy list: Headcrab - $??? Hgrunt - $???? etc. etc.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • IssA avatar
    IssA Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Any of ya played cs??? so ever got an eye at your money bank?? Example... Killing a CT will of course give you 300 cash.. in head i think its more.. but in cs its not cash from ground... you will get it normally... like that i mean!!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21822nd
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Well, Counter-Life is coded in a way so that it follow the regular HL maps. Looks like you might need to cheat. Or wait for a week. I've got They:Strike working. The weapons are pick-ups.
    What is the problem by immidiatly giving the player the money? I shot a guy on the cliff in HL canyon and the money slided off the cliff and down. Nor could I noclip since when I reached the bottom the game would count me as dead and reload! DAMN it to hell!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Well, Counter-Life is coded in a way so that it follow the regular HL maps. Looks like you might need to cheat. Or wait for a week. I've got They:Strike working. The weapons are pick-ups.
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

IssA avatar
IssA Joined 17y ago