Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Thanx and sorry

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Thanx 2 all the ppl who played in all 3 of the matches and thanx 4 termy 4 organizing them with me and sorry about sundays match one of out players left in a huff and we played as tho it was the 1st time we had ever played the game, we didnt prepare for that game proiperly like we did for fridays. Well done UDS u were the better team on the night [KBSM>Shaft

Replies

• NutsacK avatar
    NutsacK Joined 17y ago
    735 points Ranked 42575th
    access_time 17y
    i didnt leave in a huff chris, i left because there server is shite and i cant play on it.... Mr packet loss pays me a visit when i play on it thats not exactly my fault is it
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • [UDS]TERMY avatar
    [UDS]TERMY Joined 18y ago
    370 points Ranked 48359th
    access_time 17y
    ive posted a thank you on your site mate as KBSM really helped our guys out this weekend with matches so we can prepare for league games that are coming up. Its a shame though that some players have taken it to heart and didnt realise these games are just praccys .Its so we can assess the 3 UDS teams we put together ,not gloat over results which is something i hope u know we dont do.
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Shafty avatar
Shafty Joined 18y ago