Shotgun-need to get this off my chest

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Hey, you! We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending SkullDragon points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Interested?

Already a Bananite? Login

No, im not a hater

Ok, this is something hat has ticked me many times and since ive been banned form this kids server for "hacking" (they dont know a good player and good refelxes when they see it) i have used a shotgun for 1 year now, it has always been my weapon, i did once use the autoshotgun but due to the cost and the fact surf maps had shotguns i ried the M3 now people say its a noob gun and is over powered. 1) its not a noob gun, the autoshotgun is though, 2) overpowerd no, close range i have had many times where it has NOT killed some1 I use the shotgun to rush, semi rush and long range, yes I know it sounds crazy but after using it for a year, I know how to use it in many diferent situtations, my jump shot is amazing, not something you would be begging to see but you get the idea lol anyways, this is what ticks me off mainly A: the moaners one thing I usally get is when i start to bang the m3 and get a good score (over a KD of 1) people start to moan, calling me a pump noob, shotgun noob, hell ive even had a german call me a pumpen penis. so they moan and moan an just get anoyed. surely its simple if you cant acept the fact the shotgun is killing you just leave and find another server This leads to people swearing at me telling me to pick up a decent gun...yet some of these people are awp users [NOTE: I believe no gun in css is noobish, every gun needs skill, only the player can be the noob, not the gun], thisticks me off caus some1 could then use a sub machine gun and pwn people, but wont moan about that, it amazes me that, caus the shotgun is a mainly used gun, and no1 say the m4/ak is, caus the stats showed (this was when DWP stats were up) that only 15% use the m4/ak. if not many people use it how come many police use shotguns? of course, admins moaning leads to: B: restricting so Im now like 15-3 after a good start, the admin has moaned, called me a fag etc etc so he cant stand it any more and he restricts the m3. some times ivet hought "ok, your gona restrict that, then i'll use the auto shottie" of course, it doesnt work as well as the m3, and 90% of the peeps, restrict both shotties at the same time. But surely if your gona moan about some1 using a gun all the time doesnt that mean you gta restrict the degle, teh m4, the ak, the p90, the mp5, teh scout, the nades, etc etc you get the point C: the autoshotgun "payback" so if the server dont have an admin, or the admin wont restrict the m3, some people (mostly noobs) will then try and take me out using the auto shotgun!!! this makes me laugh caus it then fails, then later they try again and it still fails, if your gona try and get payback use the friggin m3 lol so thats mainly what happens to me, and it sucks, caus yes i know my m4/ak skills arnt the best but still, I use a gun, its a gun, I kill you, your dead, quit moaning, wait till next round and try again, if you cant acept your getting pwned by a gun like the m3, then just dont say anything, either acept it or lave teh server and go to another one thing I have noticed, most of the things ive said that happens is usally done by cocky players, noobs or idiots one last thing, earlier I pwned an awp user about 4 times, he moaned told me to use a decent gun, restrict the m3 and aut, and i still beat him, yet also, the awp was 1 per team. after he baned the weaps, he muted me so i couldnt ask why he baned them, later, he got pwned by an awp, he restricted the awp...wait...didnt he use an awp on me? so i gues thats /rant

• 10y
    Windows 98 avatar
    Windows 98 Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    Learn to fucking spell
    The Man, The Myth, The Legend
  • 10y
    KaT_FisH avatar
    KaT_FisH Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    37,686 points Ranked 106th
    Surf map + m3 = Epic win.
    <3 <3 <3 avatar
    Mantra
    <3 <3 <3
  • 10y
    SkullDragon avatar
    Member Joined 10y
    148 points Ranked 21842nd
    Posted by Windows 98

Learn to fucking spell

chill its called too fast typing
    Bananite - So what? I dont wan
  • 10y
    Al.Bundy avatar
    Al.Bundy Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    1,024 points Ranked 4564th
    I dont think the autoshotty is noob it is harder to kill someone with an autoshotty than a tmp.
    Polk High!! avatar
    Mantra
    Polk High!!
  • 10y
    Pyrrhic avatar
    Pyrrhic Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    531 points Ranked 8255th
    Its called spell checking and I don't think anyone cares if you hacked or not.
    Digital Artist avatar
    Mantra
    Digital Artist
  • 10y
    -RemiX- avatar
    -RemiX- Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    671 points Ranked 6703rd
    Um,

I don't think that I care about this too much :S

Why did you post your personal problems here?? You won't get any grief or sympathy from us since half of us probably have admin to a server.
    cp_arctic_blast avatar
    Mantra
    cp_arctic_blast
  • 10y
    SkullDragon avatar
    Member Joined 10y
    Posted by -RemiX-

Um,

Why did you post your personal problems here?? You won't get any grief or sympathy from us since half of us probably have admin to a server.

lol its mainly to see if anyone actully agrees with me....i guess not lol
    Bananite - So what? I dont wan
  • 10y
    Posted by -RemiX-

Um,

personaly i thought it was great cause (in your own words) it reminds me of 'half of us' on this website are like this, good on ya SkullDragon
    Wishing My Photoshop Worked...
  • 10y
    chronicuk avatar
    chronicuk Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    152 points Ranked 21451st
    Try getting banned from 90% of24/7 crackhouse servers for "hacking" LOL
    Bananite
  • 10y
    Saitek avatar
    Saitek Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    5,278 points Ranked 866th
    I care

/sarcasm
    Movie Fanatic :D avatar
    Mantra
    Movie Fanatic :D
  • 10y
    Scouts avatar
    Scouts Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    2,044 points Ranked 2296th
    9 medals 1 rare
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Became a Club Leader Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    Scouts Cooking Expert
    Posted by Windows 98

Learn to fucking spell

Agree'd.

Also welcome to the world of online gamming newfag we have all been there and none of us give a shit.

have a nice day.
    Bane Of The Banana avatar
    Mantra
    Bane Of The Banana
  • 10y
    fistsoffury avatar
    Member Joined 11y
    Yeah, I use the M3 a lot too, and I get flamed just as much.
    Listen to Slayer
  • 10y
    BlackHoleSon avatar
    Member Joined 10y
    I love the M3 Super 90. its a man's weapon. the XM1014 (auto shotgun) is indeed less powerful than the M3, as well as the fact its recoil is a pain.. reasons the M3 is a great weapon: affordable. accurate at short and even medium range. can be fired while jumping or climbing. can be fired while reloading. in my opinion the M3 is a great weapon when im too broke for an M4 or an AK. its not a newb weapon in any way, for instance to be successful with it the user must take the range into account, as well as learn to run and fire. bottom line: M3 is a great weapon, and is fair.
    Stand still, I'm used to paper avatar
    Mantra
    Stand still, I'm used to paper
  • 10y
    Xanadul avatar
    Xanadul Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    3,282 points Ranked 1405th
    Omg he stole my g i joe boohoo
    Hey....N-N-Naded avatar
    Mantra
    Hey....N-N-Naded
  • 10y
    Mr Blue avatar
    Mr Blue Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    Bullshit, most of you guys are shit at this game, I've been to the battlefarm, you all fucking blow.
  • 10y
    fugitsu-blackhole avatar
    fugitsu-blackhole avatar Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    117,087 points Ranked 24th
    16 medals 1 legendary 3 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • Reached 75,000 Points Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Submitted 100 Threads Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    Stop bumping threads and being a useless piece of crap.
    Mantra

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

SkullDragon avatar
Member Joined 10y