Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

HLamp 1.10 Released

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Work on version 1.10 of HLamp has finally been completed! This version contains several important bug fixes along with some new features and an easier to read help system. Windows 98 and Millennium users should no longer experience any problems with HLamp. The in-game scripting feature has also been greatly improved, with several new macros added. If you have any problems with version 1.10 feel free to post on the HLamp forums. Download links are available on the downloads page. Here is the complete HLamp 1.10 changelog:
  • The in-game announcement feature is now more useful. Users can now, by default, announce or echo the name of the current song, current time, current date, and WinAMP’s version information.
  • Added the “Playlist Creation Mode” (PCM). While this mode is on, any songs that are loaded will be added to the playlist (the current playlist will not clear). The mode can be toggled in the Command Menu.
  • Added an optional parameter to the NextTrack and PreviousTrack commands. The parameter can be used to skip X number of tracks.
  • Fixed the “Unknown command: hlamp” bug some users were experiencing.
  • Fixed the crashing problems some Windows 98/ME users were having when they loaded WinAMP. The problem manifested itself in the form of a message saying Winamp had performed an illegal operation.
  • Fixed a bug that placed HLamp.cfg in the wrong directory. HLamp.cfg will now be placed in the proper directory.
  • Restructured the readme file. It is now a bit easier to read. All of the scripting-related material is located in a separate file, as most users don’t need to see that information. The FAQs are in their own file, as is the version history (this!).
So go give it a try! Enjoy!

Replies

• Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    Well there was a broken CD that had an illicit copy of win2k on the 6thform centre floor today....but that helps no one. If you feel like sending me the money, sure I'll upgrade ;) Im not getting an illegal version like loadsa ppl attempt to. Tbh im gonna get a new computer in a few months, with loadsa bells and whistles (actually i might make it meself) and Ill get XP on that. But until then i wanna control winamp while playing cs! Ill reinstall the old version that worked for now, but i suggested some of the new features, i wanna try them out!
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 17y
    You guys really need to upgrade to Win 2k or Win XP !!!! :)
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Disk2 avatar
    Disk2 Joined 17y ago
    723 points Ranked 42652nd
    access_time 17y
    Umm...it works on my Windows 98 PC. No idea...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Disk2 Work on version 1.10 of Windows 98 and Millennium users should no longer experience any problems with HLamp.
    Does that mean it should no longer say |NOT LOADED| in the plugin thing in winamp for us lowly 98/me types? Coz it still does, and hence it still doesnt work.
    Bot Account
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Disk2 avatar
Disk2 Joined 17y ago