Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Website! Ideas and views!

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

You thought I'd start a forum with ideas and views on the main kbsm website kbsmcentral.com Its only fair that we help Sean in anyway we can and not just let him make it on his own! My ideas and views!!! (sorry Sean :/ )
  • First things first I reckon we need to lose that frontpage and just make it load straight in to the main page! It'll look more professional!
  • Next we need to lose that dissolving thing at the top because its to power consuming and it looks tacky!
  • The logo just below also looks tacky! Anyone wanting to try designing there own logo are quite welcome to pitch in!
  • New colour chart needed! Meaning we need to have specific coloured text that fits well! Not blues, greys and reds on a black background! Oh and yellows! Again, professionalism abilityism!
  • News should be the first thing on the mainpage not the story behind KBSM! hide that somewhere else on a different page! Possibly the members page just before the founders are introduced?
  • Main buttons on the left could also be improved. Right now they look like they've been pulled straight from a button making program...a shitty one at that!
  • Destroy those bloody horrible swirling arrows that spin around the blue balls! Been ripped from a gay website I think! hmm Sean! :/
  • Seanyboy you still aint updated the maps page with my revisions! cs_bic wasnt my first attempt at map creation at all! It was my first attempt at map creation, given 5 minutes to do one, at your bloody lan with the 2 or so hours we had left there! Also I dont think we should keep de_railroad on are site (or moreso on my webspace) cos its 2.3mb and we could just as easily link to a map site that keeps it on! Such as that site that nicked cs_widecanyon and didnt ask me if they could! cs-maps.co.uk the thiefing bastards
Thats about it for now! hehe Seanyboy hates me now me thinks!

Replies

• NutsacK avatar
    NutsacK Joined 17y ago
    735 points Ranked 42569th
    access_time 17y
    /me gives G the evil eye :P
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • gcasewell avatar
    gcasewell Joined 17y ago
    163 points Ranked 59026th
    access_time 17y
    I got nufin to write n e way which is why i wrote this :) >G< :apc:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • NutsacK avatar
    NutsacK Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    chris can u stop agreeing with me it leaves me with nothing to write :P
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Shafty avatar
    Shafty Joined 18y ago
    1,593 points Ranked 21557th
    access_time 17y
    yah they prety mint like
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • NutsacK avatar
    NutsacK Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    you should take a look at bickas leet flashes there the daddy :D
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • ::Tagma.Phantom:: avatar
    ::Tagma.Phantom:: Joined 18y ago
    895 points Ranked 41407th
    access_time 17y
    im sure sean will take a peek after kerry has popped out KBSM's newest member!!! CMON KEZ WERE WAITING!!! [KBSM>Phantom
    THIS SITE HAS GONE TO SHIT. LO
    URL to post:
  • NutsacK avatar
    NutsacK Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    its on a transparent background so it dont look to good on white its much better on black
    Bananite
    URL to post:
    access_time 17y
    thats not to bad, it looks quite abstracy. [KBSM>Phantom
    URL to post:
  • NutsacK avatar
    NutsacK Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    look
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    yess i know that bik, and i will move the files dir to my webspace, i just haven't had time recently as i'm doin assignments. also sumtimes bik you don't word things very well, and as for the colour scheme, i'll think about it, but the yello and blue stays. i mite change the gray tect to light green, or orange!!
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • [KBSM]BICKA avatar
    [KBSM]BICKA Joined 18y ago
    953 points Ranked 41074th
    access_time 17y
    AARGH! Sean you missed the whole point! We know your making it so im just pushing for some suggestions to be heard and considered! Railroad would stay anyways because you'd still have the pictures and the all important link, just that the link would point to someone elses webspace! But im adimant on the font colour and the fonts themselves being changed because they just dont suit the site...especially grey...urrgh! p.s Ken, that was the site because i'd downloaded my own mapped zip file which had a txt file stating where it had been taken from...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    cheers dudes, and yeah bick i'm a bit pissed, that menu was done in fireworks, and took me ages, i'm gonna remove the banner, cos i'm makin a flash 1, but its takin a while as i'm doin uni work! the swirly arrows stay, the front page stays as i want a flash movie which i asked you to help me with but i'm still waiting, the main kbsm title took me ages as well, but i like it, and as for the colour scheme that stays as well. as for proffessional, well if u wanted that why u ask me to do it, and yeah i will change the maps thing. also railroad stays as we want more people to know about it so that it may be introduced onto the csc1 server. i don't mind suggestions, but you bascially sed you want to change the whole site, you're more than welcome to create your own, but please watch what you say about it, as the site took me four months and lots of swearing to create, and i'll move some of the site to my own webspace, don't want you losing out!!!!
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • [KbsM]ChOcKy avatar
    [KbsM]ChOcKy Joined 18y ago
    275 points Ranked 51704th
    access_time 17y
    I'm Just not going to comment :/ (Agrees with Bicka) DOH!!!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
    access_time 17y
    it was the jolt maps site mate not cs maps. i already gave my suggestion of the passworded bit for da founders which hes talking bout taking on board. [KBSM>Phantom p.s. that shitty button making program was sean in psp 7 lol. he made them himself hehehehehe. u nasty bastard.
    URL to post:
  • [KBSM]BICKA avatar
    953 points Ranked 41074th
    access_time 17y
    Wtf happened to cs-maps.co.uk?!?! It used to have loads of maps that it needed a search program! Now its just got some guys shite on it!
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

[KBSM]BICKA avatar