Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

HLamp 1.10 Beta Testing

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Update: After an hour of banging my head against the wall I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. Please redownload the beta from the link below and report any problems on the forums. I've finished work on version 1.10 of HLamp, and now I need people to beta test it. I'm particularly interested in having Windows 98 or Millennium users test HLamp because of the crashing problems some of them were having. Of course, even if you're not using Windows 98 or Millennium you can give this version a try. Just as a little note, everything in this version says it's not a beta, but it is. I'm just too lazy to update everything. :roll: I've added a few new features, fixed some bugs (hopefully), and changed the readme around a bit to make it easier to read. I will be adding some tutorials for loading songs in the readme for the actual release version. HLamp's configuration windows is also more useful now. Users can turn certain parts of HLamp on and off. I wanted to add a feature for CS players that paused playback when you spawned, but I was having some trouble with that. It may work its way into a future version. HLamp 1.10 Beta Download Sites: Download Zip (AT&T) Download Self-Extracting Exe (AT&T) Here is the complete changelog:
  • The in-game announcement feature is now more useful. Users can now, by default, announce or echo the name of the current song, current time, current date, and WinAMP’s version information.
  • Added a new “Playlist Creation Mode” (PCM). While this mode is on, any songs that are loaded will be added to the playlist (the current playlist will not clear). The mode can be toggled in the Command Menu.
  • Added an optional parameter to the NextTrack and PreviousTrack commands. The parameter can be used to skip X number of tracks.
  • Hopefully fixed the “Unknown command: hlamp” bug some users were experiencing.
  • Fixed the crashing problems some Windows 98/ME users were having when they loaded WinAMP.
  • Fixed a bug that placed HLamp.cfg in the wrong directory. HLamp.cfg will now be placed in the proper directory.
  • Restructured the readme file. It is now a bit easier to read. All of the scripting-related material is located in a separate file, as most users don’t need to see that information. The FAQs are in their own file, as is the version history (this!).
Please post bug reports in the forums. Enjoy!

Replies

No replies yet

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Disk2 avatar
Disk2 Joined 17y ago