Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

CL 4.3 Release Date!

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

OK Haunter m8y..... Whens 4.3 done or more to the point..... WHEN IS IT RELEASED?????:jump: :jump: :jump:

Replies

• Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20193rd
    access_time 17y
    After playing Hitman 2, I concluded this: Hitman is fun on the first three levels. Hitman 2 is fun on the first to last levels.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21831st
    access_time 17y
    I have had teleportation devices too. Take Flashpoint for an example. Helicopters is the only safe way to travel. But you can the teleportation syndrome. imagine you are driving down the road your vehicle bumps up a few times and flies a bit before it lands and you continiue your jurney 10 seconds later you al of a sudden find yourself off the road and in a forrest! That is my PC. I used the noclip code in CL and I got the teleportation syndrome on the level where you have to fire a rocket engine to kill a bug. Poff I was on the other side of the silo. Plus I cn get "Spiked" Stuck in the floor in other words, forcing me to noclip in order to get loose. this happends in CS too so if you see me standing still and trying to jump and get loose, I have been spiked and is stuck there. I love the straight on approach in games like Hitman and the minigun suits me well on Plutonium runs loose.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    You only get 2 secret weapons only! YES, 2! So this wastes my time getting 'silent assassin' ranking for the rest of the stages. After the two secret weapons, I'm of with the dual ballers. Have you guys tried the cheat 'IOIER'? Goddamn! I was laughing non-stop for five minutes when I send a guy FLYING over the houses in 'The Motorcade Interception'! I was laughing even harder when I got 'silent assassin' ranking with totally no aggression for that stage and I even killed all the baddies! Seems they only record it when your bullets killed someone. Wait...it's coming back to me! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! *tries EXTREMELY HARD to stop laughing*
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • BigHeadCrab avatar
    BigHeadCrab Joined 17y ago
    174 points Ranked 58041st
    access_time 17y
    anymore "mass murderers"?! I really suffered a bug at 3rd stage... wander around the kirov park... go crazy with dual colts... then get crazy with the general that uses a secret (even he doesn't know) teleporting device... hrr...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21831st
    access_time 17y
    Well, I tried the first Hitman. the PC made the bodies and weapons move around the map... so if you were sitting with me and playing don't be surprised if you saw an AK-47 sliding across the field and the body jumping 100 meters straight up!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Around this month. But now I'm a little busy with Hitman 2. :D Can't believe I can get 'silent assassin' ranking 3 - 4 times. Anyway, I'm on stage 18. Just two more missions.
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

LocKStocK avatar
LocKStocK Joined 17y ago