Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

high definition pack scientist

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

the scientists in CL was still the default scientist model, even i have high definition pack installed..... i have HD barney, zombies, grunts... but the scientist is a little 'extra', still default model....

Replies

• Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21829th
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Hail to the king, baby!
    Thoose damn alien bastards just shot up my ride.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20192nd
    access_time 17y
    Hail to the king, baby!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter I'm planning to get GeForce 4. Anyway, woe to people who buy Xbox to play Max Payne. You can't play any modded Max Payne. Even if you can, it will be other's preferences. Edit: For those who doesn't but buys a PC instead. Head down to the maxpayneheadquarters and download stuff!
    Hehehe I played with the Duke Nukem pack... Funny the man just walked down mowing thm down. Only missed Duke's voice and comments in the graphic novels and cutscenes.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    I'm planning to get GeForce 4. Anyway, woe to people who buy Xbox to play Max Payne. You can't play any modded Max Payne. Even if you can, it will be other's preferences. Edit: For those who doesn't but buys a PC instead. Head down to the maxpayneheadquarters and download stuff!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter :m4: X-BOX! YOU ARE THE NEXT F!$@!@$%! SYSTEM AFTER THE PS2!
    Hey... they got a clocked up GeForce 3. we have the legend itself. ATI Radeon 9700 PRO.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    :m4: X-BOX! YOU ARE THE NEXT F!$@!@$%! SYSTEM AFTER THE PS2!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Thanks! I feel better already!
    We have the best, we have the hottest. We beat the X-box we beat EVERY console out there. Thanks to Matrox, Nvidia and the superb ATI!'s fighting. Matrox got something brewing now.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Thanks! I feel better already!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Relax... they can't challenge the PC at all... NVIDIA GeForce 4 ti 4600! powerful... ps2 boys got a 8mb 3D card of Sony orgin! and 300 mhz CPU.. and no option to add mods.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    All this talk about playing as Gina, Aliens, etc. shows that none of you have played Half-Life on the PS2.
    DAMN YOU PS2! You ripped damn thing for the PC! YOU F#$!ING SYSTEM! JUST YOU WAIT!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter We need mappers, modellers........the works. If there IS an alien SP mod, wonder whose role will we be? I prefer the Agrunt. Name? Maybe, *Xen-nadu. *A song by the band AbbA, Xanadu
    I sign on as a modeler currently expert on hackjobs and some stdr modelling experience. Maybe we can use Ectasy in an other mod too? Anyways It seems that I'll need to use 3D studio MAX 4.2 I got in the shelf. Uses a lot of space but now there is no other option! I'll ask if there is a functioning compiler/decompiler and I'll serve you all the stuff you need. My current net connection I can upload and send the file from home is offline. some server trouble I guess I connect to the host but i can't recieve the .html or send mail neither use MSN.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • peril avatar
    peril Joined 17y ago
    254 points Ranked 52710th
    access_time 17y
    All this talk about playing as Gina, Aliens, etc. shows that none of you have played Half-Life on the PS2. There is a Sven Co-Op style multiplayer mode, where one player plays as Gina Cross and the other as the other female sci, I forget her name. The co-op mode is on specially made levels, which show another side of the story. At the start, you actually send the sample up in the lift for Gordon. At the end, there is a long level where you basically have to take down one of those huge manta-ray things while it is attacking a generator, which either powers up the teleporter for Freeman, or stabilises the rift, it's not clear which. There is also a cheat to play regular Half-Life as an Alien Slave. You can use the electrical attack or claws, and health regenerates when you attack someone. Using health chargers actually injures you! There is also a secret co-op level unlocked after getting A grades on all of the others, where you play as the aliens.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    I can try..............
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • IssA avatar
    IssA Joined 17y ago
    377 points Ranked 48158th
    access_time 17y
    But Haunter.. Add That C4.. And Of Course Make it Not buyable.. like the terrorist random eguiped... But in cl.. make it like this... Make it as an item... like this item_c4 NOT Weapon_c4 And do not let the player be equiped automatically..cus in black mesa there is not specially needed for a c4... let it be a new item... sp when i can create a map. for cl.... then i can insert it as a c4 bomb explosion mission... understand??!!!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Heck, what are you waiting for? Go create some custom maps we can all enjoy! :) Place the enemies in stretegic positions, put the stations in proper places, add some puzzles and finally, something which almost all SP mod lacks, a final boss!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • IssA avatar
    IssA Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Well what do u think... Im to realistic maps... Thruu 3 Awesome Years!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    We need mappers, modellers........the works. If there IS an alien SP mod, wonder whose role will we be? I prefer the Agrunt. Name? Maybe, *Xen-nadu. *A song by the band AbbA, Xanadu
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Hmmm How would the start be? You being enslaved at the factory on xen? Come on Haunter, think of it a second! sure that electric thingy is powerful but they speak pure garbage.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Hell, if that slave can do some awesome moves with his chains, why not? Too bad, *only human. *One of the agents in The Martix - The Matrix
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Play as a slave wearing chains??? come on dude that will be quite enslaving...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    I noticed the heroes are all hu-man. Come on, Valve! When can we play as the aliens!?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Xianghua avatar
    Xianghua Joined 17y ago
    333 points Ranked 49486th
    access_time 17y
    the HD pack's grunt is actually to fill up loopholes in the story... they are dressed as the grunts in opposing force. thus the storyline is closed, and before that i wondered why hl and op4 grunts looks different.... i dont think it would be reasonable for the grunts to use a M16 without the grenade launcher, then half way a ARgrenade pop out from no where..... can u tell me how to get the scientist ? storylines: scientist--- gordon freeman (half-life)[completed 20> barney--- barney calhoun (blue shift)[completed 5> human_grunt--- adrain shepherd (opposing force)[completed 10> human_assassin--- ????? (counter-life ?) male_assassin--- ????? (counter-life ?) gman--- ????? gina --- ????? (counter-life ?)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • cheesypoof avatar
    cheesypoof Joined 17y ago
    102 points Ranked 68838th
    access_time 17y
    URL to post:
  • Pseudocode avatar
    Pseudocode Joined 17y ago
    3,103 points Ranked 3077th
    access_time 17y
    It's not a M4, it's an AR-15. And if you want the HD models to work, make sure you don't have any of the old models in the CL models folder or Valve models folder.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • IssA avatar
    IssA Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    CLICK on the atachment!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • IssA avatar
    IssA Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Looks Nice!! and yes i have the hd scientist
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • cheesypoof avatar
    cheesypoof Joined 17y ago
    102 points Ranked 68838th
    access_time 17y
    URL to post:
  • Xianghua avatar
    Xianghua Joined 17y ago
    333 points Ranked 49486th
    access_time 17y
    my grunts currently look like the grunts in op4, shepherd, sergent ..... carrying m4 with grenade launcher or spas-12 shotgun... (high definition pack model) do u have scientist from the HD pack ? the brown pants and blue shirt looks better, and more detailed....
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • IssA avatar
    IssA Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code