Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

suggestions for 4.3.......

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

health and armor charger are no longer buy points.... instead, special points in the map is allocated as buy zone (around the charger, meaning u can buy there, but chargers can now recover ur health and armor) money is not weapon, grunts uses m4a1, barney uses fiveseven assassin uses usp, shotgun grunts uses m3..... instead money will be gained like damage-points (dino crisis2) when u kill an enermy, u gain money immediately, this applies to aliens too (cos if u sniped an enermy who is beyond ur reach or the $$$ just fall down the cliff, u cant get money.....) 'damage-points' is calculated in $, but it has 6 to 7 digits, 'money' command gives u $ 18000, but not full amount health 'jabs' or 'spray' (idea from resident evil) pri fire will jab or spray urself, healing ur health sec fire will jab or spray friends or barney/scientists (sec fire simillar to sven coop's healthkit) weapon restriction: meaning player cant buy all guns at the beginning (m249, awp etc...) u started with maybe a pistol to buy, then weapons gradually become avaliable as the game advances...... supressed guns does not alert enermy (i think haunter has done it) recoil increased to CS-like (price for powerful guns, pls dun reduce weapon damage) akimbo handguns: (a little impossible) since we have left and right hand model , why not use them all e.g: akimbo usp, akimbo glock18(cannot burst fire) akimbo fiveseven, akimbo deagle....... single beretta elite (im dreaming to use elite as a single pistol ... RE style beretta....) ammo replacement: 9mm clip = five seven ammo shotgun shells = m3 ammo, mp5 clip = m4a1 ammo crossbow = scout, ammo = scout clip RPG = awp, ammo = awp clip AR-grenade removed 357/python = deagle gauss = g3sg1/sg550 gluon = m249 hornetgun = xm1014 grenades = HEgrenades mines, charge, snark all replaced by grenade battery replaced by vest (already done) health kit replaced by ' F.aid spray' purchase in xen: the healing pool can be allocated as buy zone F. aid spray is also avaliable in purchase menu. note: dun flame me, it's jus a suggestion....

Replies

1-50 of 75
Pages
Go to page:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21827th
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Hiroshi: 1) Pending....... 2) No. 3) Done! Wampyrus: I'll probably die of laughter when the G-man does that. If that was added, CL would be a dead game. Literally.
    G-man is more a suitcased MP5k dude... But when I steal Haunter and X man he is going to pay.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20193rd
    access_time 17y
    Hiroshi: 1) Pending....... 2) No. 3) Done! Wampyrus: I'll probably die of laughter when the G-man does that. If that was added, CL would be a dead game. Literally.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Xianghua avatar
    Xianghua Joined 17y ago
    333 points Ranked 49484th
    access_time 17y
    and want a g-man who can dodge bullets and backfire you with a deagle ? (the matrix) or a whole group of SEALs carrying m4a1 and m3 surrounding you in the hallway ?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    My Suggestions. (1) Want to have the same crosshair as in CS (Gets larger as you continue spraying) (2) Make your character and all other human characters move at the same speed as movement in CS (3) Make the weapons exactly like in CS
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter I know! Let's use Mr.47 from the Hitman series! Ol' baldy would be a perfect guy to deal ol'wrinkled face.
    He don't have much military experience but I'll consider it.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    I know! Let's use Mr.47 from the Hitman series! Ol' baldy would be a perfect guy to deal ol'wrinkled face.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter I always wanted a dark-natured hero. Sort of like Vincent Valentine of Final Fantasy 7. But heck, it's your mod. Edit: Speaking of FF7, I can manage to make it work in XP. Damn thing hangs at the Chocobo race.
    I just found out that 50% of my games don't want to work in Windows XP. Well I was thinking of a character that had been a mercenary for some years. plenty of military experience. But I am open for suggestions.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    I always wanted a dark-natured hero. Sort of like Vincent Valentine of Final Fantasy 7. But heck, it's your mod. Edit: Speaking of FF7, I can manage to make it work in XP. Damn thing hangs at the Chocobo race.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Saw it. Dang! BTW, who's the hero in your mod? Gordon?
    Not yet decided, was thinking of a military guy. that way we could have a bigger choice of voices... And my SB Live's EAX sound render can make a wider selection of voices.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Saw it. Dang! BTW, who's the hero in your mod? Gordon?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter And the G-man ran away with the spoon. Wait! Wrong song!
    Read the mod topic. news from 3D Mike.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    And the G-man ran away with the spoon. Wait! Wrong song!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Make it more better by having the propeller shredding the train. A bit like Con-Air.
    So that the last car's coupler goes to hell and the back car looses speed and stops.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Make it more better by having the propeller shredding the train. A bit like Con-Air.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Erm...........The train's on the way to a dark tunnel. Your on the rood of the train while an apache is hovering above you. Shoot the damn thing until it has low health and create a scripted scene where the apache crashes into the mountains sheltering the tunnel. Then in the tunnel, another apache! Shoot it and it'll blow up like in Mission:Impossible. Know the scripted scene where the hgrunt throws in the satchel pack into the pipe? When the apache explodes, it crashes into the ground causing flames to rush towards you. But hey, it's scripted. And the train you're on is faster.
    Cool, lets hold the players breath so he feels like he is in a movie.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Erm...........The train's on the way to a dark tunnel. Your on the rood of the train while an apache is hovering above you. Shoot the damn thing until it has low health and create a scripted scene where the apache crashes into the mountains sheltering the tunnel. Then in the tunnel, another apache! Shoot it and it'll blow up like in Mission:Impossible. Know the scripted scene where the hgrunt throws in the satchel pack into the pipe? When the apache explodes, it crashes into the ground causing flames to rush towards you. But hey, it's scripted. And the train you're on is faster.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter THAT'S THE BEST IDEA FOR AN ACTION PACKED MAP! If the T's blow up the CT's train, anyone in that train would get de-railed. Let's give it a name. de_mercury? A Mercury bomb is on its way to its destination. Prevent it from doing so by blowing it up.
    For CS this is good. But not for the new mod... This sounds good, post your ideas Haunter!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    THAT'S THE BEST IDEA FOR AN ACTION PACKED MAP! If the T's blow up the CT's train, anyone in that train would get de-railed. Let's give it a name. de_mercury? A Mercury bomb is on its way to its destination. Prevent it from doing so by blowing it up.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter I know that too. So we might as well have a stationary bus with hostages inside. CTs win by only defusing the bomb because the hostages are unreachable. Make the map a bus station or something. A shootout in a bus. What more could CS ask for?
    How about 2 rail lines going paralell. One is the CT's the other are the T's. Both trains are in motion and one of each team is the locomotive driver... Imagine bullets penetrating the side window trying to hit your head... MMmmmm Hey... I got an idea. I'll have to post it.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    I know that too. So we might as well have a stationary bus with hostages inside. CTs win by only defusing the bomb because the hostages are unreachable. Make the map a bus station or something. A shootout in a bus. What more could CS ask for?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    UnDeR_FiRe Joined 17y ago
    101 points Ranked 69799th
    access_time 17y
    There's not enough room to fight on a bus though.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    How about a bus map? Like Speed? Or a ship? Like Speed 2? Damn! de_Speed! When the bomb goes off, the bus splits into half! What a demolition!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter I don't quite like that mission. The explosion wasn't that exciting.....
    I loved being on a train in move. Have been that before. Want to be on a train again. sure wished there was a CS map which was set on a train.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    I don't quite like that mission. The explosion wasn't that exciting.....
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Blown Away - a movie starring Tommy Lee Jones and Jeff Bridges. Damn nice! I really like the way they blow up the ship near the ending. Too bad nowadays, movies don't end up like this. Except maybe........Bad Boys? Where the hangar also blew up. I recall Martin Lawrence's punch line: You forgot your boarding pass. *Shoots ethane barrel. Flames rush into the plane causing it to blow up and the bad guy got blown back and exited through the other opening, burning.* Same with Broken Arrow. Loved the way the nuke slams into John Travolta.
    Hehehe SOF1 allows you to fight on a nuke train. mmmm loved it.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Blown Away - a movie starring Tommy Lee Jones and Jeff Bridges. Damn nice! I really like the way they blow up the ship near the ending. Too bad nowadays, movies don't end up like this. Except maybe........Bad Boys? Where the hangar also blew up. I recall Martin Lawrence's punch line: You forgot your boarding pass. *Shoots ethane barrel. Flames rush into the plane causing it to blow up and the bad guy got blown back and exited through the other opening, burning.* Same with Broken Arrow. Loved the way the nuke slams into John Travolta.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter i prefer blowing up a ship. Just like the awesome ending in Blown Away.
    Blown Away? more info please. We have so much in common you and I, but so much diffrent as well.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    i prefer blowing up a ship. Just like the awesome ending in Blown Away.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Hmm If we make a new mod... we need to have vehicles... Nothing is more fun than doing stunts with them. I played GTA2... jumping on rooftops with a truck cab and a trailer.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    :apc: How's this?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE!? Doctor - I am. What's up doc?:D
    Darn this forum script backfired.... Got to make a image to solve it.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE!? Doctor - I am. What's up doc?:D
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Yeah, but not THAT much.
    It is mostly you who leads the topic. - / \ -------------I \ \---/ That curve shows how the topic evolves after my contribution.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Yeah, but not THAT much.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter I love these guys! :D
    And we love you for letting us do this.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    I love these guys! :D
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by UnDeR_FiRe If that wasnt so stupid it would be funny.
    They should link the CL forum as a joke... we are having a great time only talking CL when absolutly necesary.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    access_time 17y
    If that wasnt so stupid it would be funny.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Try this webpage. It gives good ideas for jokes.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Is that enough? try the AKSU-74 if it ain't. Remove the muzzle brake and well, I can guarantee that he will wake up! It is more noise than a shotgun, even if you have your ear close to the barrel when firing. then same noise will be capable of hearing at the range of 200 meters.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    I have an alarm clock.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter That is why we have Beta 4.3. It's on its way to the download section.
    If AMX don't fall asleep on the way there.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    That is why we have Beta 4.3. It's on its way to the download section.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • thechris avatar
    thechris Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    the bullet spread and rate of fire for a lot of the weapons seem the same. the only differance being the damge per shot and clip size. the models are different, but the guns are about the same. especially the assualt rifels and SMGs...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by thechris here's what i'd like to see, make of it what you will. 1.) ability to buy stuff in Xen. getting to Xen seems to be like beatin the game. 2.) weapon balance. CS got rid of it. 3.) weapon differance. the p90, mp5, tmp, and ump all seem the same with different clips and damage. same for aug m4 ak and sig552. 4.) thanks for the semi automatic pistols. i don't think the deagle was converted. 5.) I know there is no semi-auto rifel in CS, but i would like to see one. ever see the precision rifel in red faction. I could see the PSG or sig550 being converted to semiauto, and improving the accuracy while moving. as is they have little use. 6.) higher rate of fire on the para. i think we all know why! 7.) grenades are thrown really odd. i can't get the accuracy in CL like in CS. 8.) one of my favorite mods has been contra force. it is not widely played and the graphics are kinda old, but the weapons are original. like a pump shotgun where you have to use secondary fire to pump in the next shell. 9.) with the new CS models, there are no longer models for left and right handed models. 10.) seems like there should be 10 things to improve. but there isn't. must be reaching the final version.
    what do you mean by nr 3? Is it the model? Well, I think they look way diffrent.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • thechris avatar
    thechris Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    here's what i'd like to see, make of it what you will. 1.) ability to buy stuff in Xen. getting to Xen seems to be like beatin the game. 2.) weapon balance. CS got rid of it. 3.) weapon differance. the p90, mp5, tmp, and ump all seem the same with different clips and damage. same for aug m4 ak and sig552. 4.) thanks for the semi automatic pistols. i don't think the deagle was converted. 5.) I know there is no semi-auto rifel in CS, but i would like to see one. ever see the precision rifel in red faction. I could see the PSG or sig550 being converted to semiauto, and improving the accuracy while moving. as is they have little use. 6.) higher rate of fire on the para. i think we all know why! 7.) grenades are thrown really odd. i can't get the accuracy in CL like in CS. 8.) one of my favorite mods has been contra force. it is not widely played and the graphics are kinda old, but the weapons are original. like a pump shotgun where you have to use secondary fire to pump in the next shell. 9.) with the new CS models, there are no longer models for left and right handed models. 10.) seems like there should be 10 things to improve. but there isn't. must be reaching the final version.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Sure is a funny model. heh heh.:)
    Yeah. on the Cs forums somebody asked what was the best model. And he came with his dildo on 10000 downloads and 10000 spammed comments saying: "10000 ought be right?" Hehehehe the only man who keeps the official custom models alive is Darkhorse.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Sure is a funny model. heh heh.:)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    Thanks a lot! -Inin
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    access_time 17y
    counterstrikecenter.com is where i found it.
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Xianghua avatar
Xianghua Joined 17y ago