Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

more than one rife, smg, or pistal

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

i want to buy more than one rife or smg at a time in CL but it says i already have a rifle or smg or pistol. is there anyway around this becuase i want different rifles for different situations ect... but it wont let me. because i want to kill thinks with a colt 45 and a awp :) :aug: :mgw:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21929th
    access_time 17y
    Well more guns... :m249: is great when it comes for firepower. I use a minigun skin on it, and it fits counter-life.. big bad mother being gunned down by a mad :m249: guy.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20249th
    access_time 17y
    Hope you don't forget the M249. I love the sound of and mowing down enemies with...........SCREAMING METAL!!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • IssA avatar
    IssA Joined 18y ago
    377 points Ranked 48493rd
    access_time 17y
    :D
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Xianghua avatar
    Xianghua Joined 17y ago
    333 points Ranked 49839th
    access_time 17y
    pistols: usp, glock18, deagle, p228 CT's fiveseven offset T's beretta elite (handgun) M3 and xm1014 are shared(shotgun) mp5navy, p90m ump45 (smg) CT's tmp offset T's mac10 (special smg for teams) M4A1 offset AK47 (assault rifle) AUG offset SG552 (scoped assault rifle) scout and awp shared (sniper rifle) SG550 offset G3SG1 (semi auto sniper rifle) in CL, u can hold: 1 pistol, 1 shotgun, 1 smg, 1 assault rifle, 1 scoped assault rifle 1 sniper rifle, 1 machinegun (para) 1 knife, 10 HEgrenades, some flashbangs..... which means u cannot hold these 2 weapons at the same time deagle and usp (any 2 pistols) M3 and xm1014 (2 shotguns) mp5navy and p90 (any 2 smgs) ak47 and m4a1 (2 assault rifles) aug and sg552 (2 scoped AR) awp and sg550 (any 2 sniper rifles) NOTE: if u really want to use all guns at anytime, then play with cheats enabled.... e.g: finished shooting headcrabs with m3...... press '~' drop (enter) give weapon_xm1014 (enter) press '~' again continue game with xm1014....... or another case: BANG, BANG !....... clip, clip,clip... (deagle empty +no ammo) press '~' drop (enter) give weapon_fiveseven (enter) press '~' continue shooting with new handgun.... if u want shortcuts: bind g "drop" bind k "give weapon_ak47" bind l "give weapon_m4a1" during game: ak47 emptied.... g (drop ak47) l (obtain m4a1) continue firefight.... (or drop m4a1 and pick up ak47)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    access_time 17y
    Nope. Too unreal. There must be limits.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 19y ago
    access_time 17y
    Go with this: Ak / Aug AK / SG552 Or this: M4A1 / Aug M4A1 / SG552 Edit: For the rest, you can only hold one each. But I'm considering letting players hold both a bolt-action Sniper Rifle and a semi-automatic Sniper Rifle.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CS Player avatar
    CS Player Joined 17y ago
    100 points Ranked 73180th
    access_time 17y
    You should already be able to have the awp and the colt TOGETHER. At least in Beta3, I would have like a colt, MP5 and AWP all in one session. Make sure you have bound (bind) your number keys to make available slots for the weapons (more info. on the FAQ page of the CL website; just scroll down until you see "bind these numbers in your config.cfg file" section. Hope that helps.
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Guest avatar
Guest Joined 14y ago
19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare