Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

New PC, Short Delay on v1.10

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Hello again, I just got a new PC, so right now I'm getting all my development software reinstalled. Some of you have been asking me to remove the in-game annoucement feature, but I don't think I will. Why? Because it is optional to use, and if someone is using it too frequently then they are dumbasses that will do that kind of thing even if I remove the feature. So there you have it. I will have to get back up and running before I release the next version. And for those of you wondering... 2.0GHz Pentium 4 512MB RDRAM 80.0GB 7200RPM Western Digital HDD 64MB DDR GeForce4 Ti4200 16X DVD-ROM Drive 40X/10X/40X CD-RW Drive Soundblaster Live! 5.1 Windows XP Professional -- Yes, I finally have a non-warez serial number! Here is what I hope to do in version 1.10 of HLamp:
  • Fix the "Unknown command: hlamp" bug
  • Fix the incorrect HLamp.cfg location on some users' computers
  • Add the %ARTIST% and %TITLE% macros to the in-game announcement system
The "unknown command: hlamp" bug is a pain in the ass, and no you cannot just do "alias hlamp" to fix it.

Replies

No replies yet

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Disk2 avatar
Disk2 Joined 17y ago