Sponsor/support

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Hey, you! We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending kamurder points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Resistance is futile...

Already a Bananite? Login

Hey just recently, I started a website in hopes of getting a nice community started. What it does is it helps clan's that cant afford teamspeak and vent. Its not necessarily a "sponsor" yet but it does help a little. So if you want some to help a community visit our forums at Braintheft.net

• 10y
    TWZCatinHat avatar
    Member Joined 10y
    598 points Ranked 7412th
    Well its a nice idea that your helping clans out that don't have the money. But this idea will not last long with just teamspeak and vent. If you made some type of tournament and have the teamspeak and vent then your idea would work. But just having it by it self you wont get many people to join you. I hope this gives an idea maybe how to make your idea better. Have a nice day.

Cat
    (Cpt.)~TWZ~CatinHat 3rd Div. avatar
    Mantra
    (Cpt.)~TWZ~CatinHat 3rd Div.
  • 10y
    BtRage avatar
    BtRage Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    Hey, this is the administrator at Braintheft.net. Some of our staff was going around advertising, and luckly I found this thread :D.

I would like to state that we offer website and graphics, and much much more. Visit the website to find out how much more we do. Sorry for the lack if information in this thread, I hope I clarified more.

-Rage
    Bananite

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

kamurder avatar
kamurder Offline