Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

What excatly am i supposed to bind...

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

You guys are all saying bind this thing to that... well what is the thing your binding to what? lol its kinda funny when u have no idea what is going on... Also I can't seem to get the single player to even load. I will start a new game and when its saying welcome to the black mesa faclity it jams.... anyone else have this problem? If you have plz tell me what you did to fix it..:shocked:

Replies

• CS Player avatar
    CS Player Joined 17y ago
    100 points Ranked 72471st
    access_time 17y
    If you are having problems buying health or armor or some of the CS weapons copy and paste what I put below into your configuration file (config.cfg) file in your CL directory using Notepad or Wordpad: bind 6 "slot6" bind 7 "slot7" bind 8 "slot8" bind 9 "slot9" bind 0 "slot10" This is so that the game (HL/CL) knows what to put where in terms of when you select a weapon to buy and or use. Re: Lockup/Jam... I had that problem with Beta3 when I first installed CL and for the life of me, I still can't figure out what I did to fix it ;) However, between then and Beta4 I did a complete re-install of Half-Life, Counter-Strike 1.5 and Half-Life 1.1.1.0 update (the latest one). Now it works fine. Sometimes, if you have downloaded and installed other Mods and or third-party maps and things, they put files in your HL/CS/Valve directories that prevent CL from working correctly. That is why it is good to always do a fresh install of HL every so often just to make sure you have a "pure" HL install ready for Mods like CS and CL.
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Guest avatar
Guest Joined 14y ago