Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

HLamp Website Operational

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Yes, it's true: with the help of everyone's favorite German webmaster, Sebastian, the HLamp website is ready for you folks. Right now (yes, at this very moment!) I'm working hard on version 1.00 of HLamp. Currently a beta version, 0.97 beta, is available for download. What is HLamp? Well you should know from reading the top blurb, but I'll say it again: HLamp is a small WinAMP plug-in that allows Half-Life players to control WinAMP from inside Half-Life using the Command Menu or bound keys. With HLamp you can play, pause, stop, change the volume, load songs and Shoutcast streams, and much more, all from within Half-Life. Now that you have read that bland, boring statement go ahead and give HLamp a try! One important thing to keep in mind is that the in-game announcement feature does not always work in WinAMP 3+. If you load a song from HLamp the title information will not be updated properly. Version 1.00 will fix this (I hope). I personally use WinAMP 2.81 for HLamp simply because WinAMP 3 is a resource hog. It's up to you. Make sure you read the HLamp readme before you start posting questions in the forums. Check back here for information on version 1.00. Enjoy!

Replies

No replies yet

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Disk2 avatar
Disk2 Joined 17y ago