Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

A new update to your install script,...

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Well, being the 1337 h4x0r i am with text files, i noticed that your dos install script was trying to copy over files that don't exactly exist on cs, for example; the sprites/weapon_*.spr doesn't exist in the cs folder and the one i think you were looking for was sprites/weapon_*.txt (and then delete the sprites/w_*.spr), but you already have those in your regular installation, and another error was that from my cs version (which is completely up-to-date, tries to copy a file that is wrong; the line that copies the pistol_smoke3.spr should actually be pistol_smoke2.spr)... Sooo, what i did was i made an install in nsis ( v1.98) and the only changes i made to it was getting rid of the install .bat file and moving the readme to the cl main folder (since that's generally where it goes). It may look very crude right now, but it might get better if i have more time to expiriment with nsis. And the nsis source is in the attachment cause it's too big for these forums to display, and then just install nsis and you can compile it as long as the folder you want to copy the files from is one level down from the folder where you have the nsi script. (E.g. put installcl.nsi into hl root folder; then have cl installed with cl4readme.txt moved to cl folder; then compile (should work; it does here...)) Blah blah blah; i know, i talk too much script talk....

Replies

No replies yet

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Game

Category