Timeline feature has been added along with some other options.
Here is a brief description on what this progam is.
You create animated strats for CS or CS:S. You place player objects (CT or T), nades, bombs, etc and give them a path and set up the timing for the movements. Then you play it back like a movie. You can also export the strat as a video file using the export option.
Work has begun on the next version so keep an eye out for that. Please take a moment to read through the CS Strat forums. There is a ton of information there with Written and Video Tutorials. Also if you want to see something added (Overviews/Language Support/Features/Etc) to CS Strat let me know about it on the CS Strat forums.
I'm also searching for a few more beta testers to help me keep each release bug free. http://bink.nuclearfallout.net/csstrat/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=47
You will find the new release here. http://bink.nuclearfallout.net/csstrat/viewforum.php?f=13
08/17/2007 - Updated by LethalInjection
1. Added: When selecting a map overview you now have a choice of Source or 1.6 maps.
2. Added a Timeline feature. You can select anytime between 0 seconds 1:45. The animation updates after a selection is made and continues using whatever playmode you were currently using. If the playback was paused the animation will jump to the time you selected and remain paused.
3. Added "Options" listed under the "Tools" menu.
4. New Option: You can select if you want CS 1.6 map overviews as your default selection.
5. New Option: You can also specify whether you want to automatically check for a new version when opened. If a new version is available a message will be displayed in the top right corner to notify you. If you disable this option you will have to run the manual version check from the "Help" menu.
6. Fixed: Runtime Error 401 that only some people were getting should no longer happen.
Posted by Sparks-
Post This in the news section please.
I always see you telling people what to do, like you own the place. You've left several times, thus, people will not take demands like that seriously. You may wanna post a description of what CS strat is to help the new comers.
I could use anyone that can translate english to another language. I have spanish covered by my teammate Kuik. So if you are able to translate send me a PM on the CS Strat forums.
Currently CS Strat supports Portugese, Spanish and French (sort of). I translated all of the French on www.freetranslations.com so something is bound to be incorrect :)
CS Strat Forums
1. Added: New timing feature added when using Play/Edit mode. When you edit a player movement point you can set when he should move to the next movement. Just like I showed in the Advanced Timing tutorial.
2. Added: During playback you can click the map anywhere to pause/un-pause the animation.
3. Added: When placing a bomb object it will automatically put a movement on the bomb and add 3 seconds to the current frame time. So it is better to add a bomb during play/edit mode so you don't have to edit the timing.
4. Added: de_season map overview for your enjoyment.
5. Added: Support for exporting to SWF and FLV files. If you have another format you want added let me know I can add quite a few thanks to a little program called "ffmpeg". It is an open source video/audio transcoder and works amazingly well.
6. Added: HE/Flash/Smoke grenades now have animations when they reach their destination and they also dissappear. Available only during normal playback (1x speed) and video export. Using slow motion will cause a nade not to animate.
7. Added: AutoSaves directory so all autosave files will be placed there instead of in the main program directory.
8. Added: Option to set whether you want grenade animations turned on or off by default.
9. Added: Error checking if a video fails to create.
10. Updated: Restricted play/edit mode so you cannot move players or nades that have movements assigned. Those objects will need to be moved when playback is stopped. Now you can only adjust timing as intended when movements have been made.
11. Updated: When exporting as video all player controls are now hidden. Strat name and the round timer are the only visible controls.
12. Updated: Langauge files have been updated for Spanish/French/Portugese.
13. Updated: Cleaned up the directory structure a bit so it looks a little cleaner.
14. Fixed: Numerous bugs with the Video Export controls not resetting properly where you had to close the program to get the record options back to a useable state.
15. Fixed: Canceling a video that is currently exporting should no longer leave a corrupted video file.