CS Strat Updated

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Hello world. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending LethalInjection points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Stop Lurking!

Already a Bananite? Login

You create animated strats for CS or CS:S. You place player objects (CT or T), nades, bombs, etc and give them a path and set up the timing for the movements. Then you play it back like a movie.

Here is a brief description on what this progam is. You create animated strats for CS or CS:S. You place player objects (CT or T), nades, bombs, etc and give them a path and set up the timing for the movements. Then you play it back like a movie. You can also export the strat as a video file using the export option. You can find the latest version at our new forums. http://bink.nuclearfallout.net/csstrat/ Changes since the last public release: CSStrat 2.180 08/08/2007 - Updated by LethalInjection Additions/Corrections 1. Fixed a small bug with adding nades in Play/Edit mode when adding more than one waypoint (aka banking a flash) 2. Made some visual improvements CSStrat 2.150 08/06/2007 - Updated by LethalInjection Additions/Corrections 1. Now when adding options it will automatically select a line color for you from a list of colors I felt show up best. You can always change the color that is selected and there are 12 colors it will use before it repeats the first color selected. 2. I have added the Delete Movement option back in. I know there is still a problem sometimes when a point is removed by stepping through the code and testing I just don't see how it can fail. If however you can provide me with step by step instructions on how to reproduce a problem from deleting a movement I will be glad to address the issue once more. 3. The play/edit mode is now working as intended. You may click a nade and click the map at the point you want to throw a nade. The strat will pause and fill in the exact frame the nade should be thrown. Remember to add a movement for the nade and to adjust the nade to where your player is standing when the nade should be thrown. CSStrat 2.130 01/12/2006 - Updated by LethalInjection Additions/Corrections 1. ADDED: Show/Hide Objects Lines - Allows hiding of an objects movement lines and waypoints. This is available on players and nades.

• 10y
    unknown_all avatar
    Member Joined 11y
    Didn't I see this the other day? I thought i commented on itt...
  • 10y
    LethalInjection avatar
    Member Joined 10y
    151 points Ranked 21582nd
    Mods trashed my 2 threads because I posted in CS and CSS the same post. I had never posted here so I didn't know that was a problem. So I made a new single post just to CSS and hopefully i'm not breaking any rules this time :)
    Bananite
  • 10y
    LethalInjection avatar
    Member Joined 10y
    Version 2.19 is now out.

CSStrat 2.190
    08/10/2007 - Updated by LethalInjection
    Additions/Corrections

1. Added Auto Save feature. Every 5 minutes the program will save your strat as "AutoSave_{StratName}.cst".
    Where "StratName" is the red text in the top left corner of the strat window.
    2. Removed the old "X" which was used to close the previous version strat windows.
    3. Added de_cpl_strike.src overview
    4. Added de_russka.src overview
    Bananite
  • 10y
    LethalInjection avatar
    Member Joined 10y
    Here is a video tutorial of me creating a simple strat.

http://download182.mediafire.com/emoajjgotmbg/4etdrgm0ttm/CSStrat_Tutorial.mpg 16mb (Media Fire Hosted)

If the direct link above doesn't work try this one.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?4etdrgm0ttm 16mb (Media Fire Hosted)

As a last resort use this link if neither of the above work.
    http://bink.nuclearfallout.net/csstrat/CSStrat_Tutorial.mpg 16mb (CSStrat Website Hosted)
    Bananite
  • 10y
    LethalInjection avatar
    Member Joined 10y
    Here is the latest version with a few additional changes. One thing I have done also was create an installer package using Nullsoft Scriptable Install System. This should fix any issues people were having with missing files. The installer will automatically register them.

Under the help menu you will find the "Version Check" feature. It not only tells you if your version is out of date it tells you what changes were made.

CSStrat 2.200
    08/12/2007 - Updated by LethalInjection
    Additions/Corrections

1. Added a Version Check feature. So you can see if your running the latest version.
    2. Added a status bar on the strat window so you can see some useful information.
    3. Corrected some issues I found with the play buttons not reseting properly in certain situations.
    4. Added a French language pack.
    Bananite

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

LethalInjection avatar
Member Joined 10y