Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Who Made CL and will there ever be a...

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Who Made CL and will there ever be a multiplayer and will we be able to buy it one day???

Replies

• Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20193rd
    access_time 17y
    CoFR|Necroscope maybe right: Leave multiplayer to the CS team. Leave singleplayer to the CL team. Half-Life : Counter-Life. Not bad. If it really goes retail maybe Goose-guy and I can work together into it. :) Making it truly like CS except with OUR prefrences( OUR doesn't mean Goose-guy or mine for that matter ;) ). No need for radar, speed limitations or the bunny hopping removal idea. IT'S SINGLE-PLAYER GODDAMMIT!! Of course, I can dream on. :)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    This'll probably come across as really crass, but why should the CL team bother with a MP version of CL? Counter-Strike already is multiplayer. The whole reason the BO team started CL was so that people could play a CS-like game single-player. To make a multi-player version of CL would be a very dangerous move, as a lot of the models, etc. are taken right from CS and the second you make CL multiplayer it challenges its viability. Legal troubles ahoy. I like CL a lot, I would prefer that the MOD remains available. Making it multiplayer will surely be a self-destructive decision. As for buying it: It's freeYou can download it now. Do so. Hurry up! come on, go get it! It's great.
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Pseudocode avatar
    Pseudocode Joined 17y ago
    3,103 points Ranked 3079th
    access_time 17y
    "Who Made CL?": Creaters "will we be able to buy it one day?": It's a modification. But if you wanted to send a donation, I'm sure they wouldn't mind.
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Guest avatar
Guest Joined 14y ago