Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

release the dame thing, i cant wait any longer!!!!!!!!!! How much longer Haunter???? your killing me! :sig552: :apc: :aug:

Replies

• BigHeadCrab avatar
    BigHeadCrab Joined 17y ago
    174 points Ranked 57994th
    access_time 17y
    can't it be hidden by code (extreme knock back) while launching a grenade... or wouldn't a modeller could help? Althought the community is said to be getting smaller you still can get help... not mine sorry :D I have limited numbers of tricks with WorldCraft and bsp hacking :D I'm just fan support ^_^
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20191st
    access_time 17y
    I have the M4A1 with the attached grenade launcher in mind. The thing left is the animations.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • BigHeadCrab avatar
    access_time 17y
    an idea... ask for modellers to use their already made custom cs models and use some weapons as variations of the other? There is almost every weapon skin over the net like Tmp, Silenced MP5 or double clip Mp5, Ump45 to scoped or with a m203 or G3sg1 to a psg1 Sg 530 for scoped Ak47 -edit (? better be 550) M249 should stay i think... i rather use it on tank copter and scientist rather then awm...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    I've pumped up the power of the 5-7 in Beta 4. Shouldn't have any problems with it.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • peril avatar
    peril Joined 17y ago
    254 points Ranked 52686th
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Hey! I noticed no one seems to care about these few weapons: P228 TMP UMP45 G3SG1 SG550 M249 Para
    P228 is good, I use it because I've got a nice USP Match skin for it. TMP - meh, I only use it on HL: Uplink, because it's the only automatic you can afford at the first health point. UMP is OK, it's nice to get a change from the P90. G3 is the one I don't use much, but I will probably use it more now I've reskinned an AK103 for it. SG550 is nice, it's the only sniper I normally use, as a bolt-action isn't very good in a melee, plus I have a nice AUG on a bipod for it. M249 - hell yeah! :m249: Great for when I'm in a large crowd, or when I can't be bothered to aim. :D Plus, I have a nice beefy minigun model. :mgw: The ones I don't use are: MP5, it's a bit boring having an inventory full of 30-round automatics, and the other SMGs are more interesting to look at. 5-7, sounds too weak, and it wastes my P90 ammo, I need as much of it as I can get (me being as triggerhappy as I am :D ). AWP + Scout, see above about my bolt-action point.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    I once saw a tutorial on MP3 support. Don't know if it will work though. Time now is 11:51pm. Just manage to get the P228's bullet spread correct. Hey! I noticed no one seems to care about these few weapons: P228 TMP UMP45 G3SG1 SG550 M249 Para
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • BigHeadCrab avatar
    access_time 17y
    who cares gimme da damn thing with out switching rate of fire :P keep up the good work add mp3 support uff... all the pieces fall apart again... what was i saying... I just hate night shifts... I hate night shifts without any chances of a long sweet nap... I hate this damn câfe... I hate my job hate myself...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Care to edit peril's script ? :)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • BigHeadCrab avatar
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by peril //--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- // Fire Type Script // - This Script changes the fire mode when enabled. This is good for weapons that don't have a secondary fire. You bind your key to the alias "burstfire" and make sure you change the bind for the key you use in the "burstfire" alias and "standard" alias. In this example I use the "end" key. alias burstfire "bind mouse1 burst3; bind end singleshot; developer 1; echo 3 Round Burst; developer 0" alias singleshot "bind mouse1 oneshot; bind end standard; developer 1; echo Semi-Auto; developer 0" alias burst3 "+attack; w3; -attack; w3; +attack; w3; -attack; w3; +attack; w3; -attack" alias oneshot "+attack; w3; -attack" alias standard "bind mouse1 +attack; bind end burstfire; developer 1; echo Full Auto; developer 0" alias w3 "wait; wait; wait" bind "end" "burstfire" //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --
    with some additions it could be better, like a "set rate of fire mode" key from various games and mods...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Maybe I'll include this script with the Beta4.zip file. May-Be. ;)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • peril avatar
    peril Joined 17y ago
    254 points Ranked 52686th
    access_time 17y
    I found a 3-round burst CS script, which I modified to add single-shot fire. This means you can use one-click-one-shot with the pistols if you set them to Semi-Auto. You can also change your fire modes on the assault rifles, which adds a lot of fun, such as seeing how many single MP5 shots take down an Alien Grunt, plus, it helps to conserve your M249 ammo when taking down helis :m249: . Install like any other CS script (I assume you can do this). //--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- // Fire Type Script // - This Script changes the fire mode when enabled. This is good for weapons that don't have a secondary fire. You bind your key to the alias "burstfire" and make sure you change the bind for the key you use in the "burstfire" alias and "standard" alias. In this example I use the "end" key. alias burstfire "bind mouse1 burst3; bind end singleshot; developer 1; echo 3 Round Burst; developer 0" alias singleshot "bind mouse1 oneshot; bind end standard; developer 1; echo Semi-Auto; developer 0" alias burst3 "+attack; w3; -attack; w3; +attack; w3; -attack; w3; +attack; w3; -attack" alias oneshot "+attack; w3; -attack" alias standard "bind mouse1 +attack; bind end burstfire; developer 1; echo Full Auto; developer 0" alias w3 "wait; wait; wait" bind "end" "burstfire" //------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by ->XTC[-Ecstacy! Im from euro too "denmark" Scandinavia For life!
    I live in Japan. We mostly use the so-called "european" date format here, so I recognize it no problem. Haunter, I hope B4 is coming soon. ;-)
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Wait, wait, be patient. :jump: :jump: :jump: Wait, wait, be patient. :jump: :jump: :jump: This is all I can say for the moment.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Dopefish avatar
    Dopefish Joined 17y ago
    7 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    • 2 years a member Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    I want teh release for a new beta
    URL to post:
  • IssA avatar
    IssA Joined 17y ago
    377 points Ranked 48135th
    access_time 17y
    Im from euro too "denmark" Scandinavia For life!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    It means, my non-Euro date format liking friend, that the Beta will be released between October 6th and October 13th, but since today is now nearly the 6th, I am betting towards the 13th. HOWEVER, One big question I have is this: There's no semi-auto fire for the handguns in Beta 4? No "one-shot-per-click"? I'm a little bummed over that. But not much. ;) Thanks Haunter! Keep up the great work!
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • IssA avatar
    IssA Joined 17y ago
    377 points Ranked 48135th
    access_time 17y
    And dont forgot.. read my name.. again and again!!!!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Sorry, sorry. Release date => 6/10/2002 - 13/10/2002 The Deagle will be different from the rest of the handguns. Like what it will be in Beta 1. The rest of the handguns are PERFECT. The fast ROF should make up for the 'one-click-one-shot'. The assault rifles and SMGs bullets spread are tight. I never thought using the SG552 was so much fun. You can no longer buy health at HEV stations and no longer buy armor at Health stations. Switch scoping has been fixed (99%) M4 and USP silencers have been fixed (99%) HEgrenades and flashbang works like in CS where you pull the pin, switch weapons and it stays. New sounds by HEaDShoT DeluXE. These are some of the fixes and features. View the readme.txt for more. When it's released, of course. Edit: HEV is much more quiet. Dual Berettas added.
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Guest avatar
Guest Joined 14y ago