Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Five Seven

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

The manufacturer of the Five Seven pistol states that the ammo that the pistol uses is armor piercing. I have always been dissapointed in CS because it never acurately depicted this weapons power, it should also be able to penetrate walls like the Desert Eagle .50AE. What I'm trying to say is Haunter could you please consider fixing this problem? PS:Here is a link to some info on the gun.

Replies

• Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20192nd
    access_time 17y
    Now the 5-7 is comparable with the DEagle in CL. I don't think the penetration's a good idea. But the firepower might be needed. So I increased it. Better than the USP but no better than the DEagle.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Pseudocode avatar
    Pseudocode Joined 17y ago
    3,103 points Ranked 3077th
    access_time 17y
    That's always bothered me too. In Swat 3, I d/l a mod that lets you use a 5-7, and it's bad ass.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20192nd
    access_time 17y
    I know it sux. That's why I increased its power in Beta 4. :D I once chose the 5-7 and managed to headshot a guy. Imagine my surprise. He killed me. I checked his life and he left 47. He wasn't wearing a helmet. Because of that, I simply refuse to choose the 5-7 unless its a 3 vs 3 game. By reading this info, I now know the 5-7 is supposed to cost $700. Instead of $750. Nah! I won't change the price of a highly accurate and powerful handgun. But I'm not sure about penetration of 5.7mm bullets. What do you guys think? AMX is currently busy with major work so don't bother him about the release of Beta4. If you really want to know the progression, just drop me a mail and I'll try to answer as soon as I received it.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • HAZARD avatar
    HAZARD Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Actually, it was in CS too. No one knows why, bud CS Developers decided "make 5-7 SUXX-Pistol". In real world it's very powerful gun.
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

The Mole avatar
The Mole Joined 17y ago