My Own Team Movie !

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

SEX! Ok, we got your attention. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending VodK@ points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Join the community!

Already a Bananite? Login

First Movie !

Hey guys ! Thx for Watching ! Movie is available at this adress ! No need to DL ! Filefront Powaa !
BAB9.avi thx for watching ! Somebody can say me how to make a shortcut to watch directly ! What I got to enter ?!?

• 10y
    Ichigo avatar
    Ichigo Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    933 points Ranked 5015th
    How hard is it to just post the video so we don't have to go to a link.

BAB9.avi

That was actually the best Counter-Strike Source movie ever. You linked kills together and had good transitions. Most people cut and crop so its faster but you sped up time so you could link kills together and not make it look like a 1 hit kill fest. Great Job
    Vote me AOOM. avatar
    Mantra
    Vote me AOOM.
  • 10y
    Ionik avatar
    Ionik Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    327 points Ranked 12263rd
    Wow, why use normal skins? :l I should post a vid of me using freak vision.
    Downfall of us all. avatar
    Mantra
    Downfall of us all.
  • 10y
    Suckage avatar
    Suckage Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    149 points Ranked 21753rd
    8 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    • 2 years a member Medal icon
    Best video ever? It's pretty good, but.. I think not. I've seen a lot better movies, and I would have to say that the top 3 Counter-Strike frag movies would be

1. SK - Believe (perfect editing, great music, great kills)
    2. SpawN - Still Mighty
    3. SpawN Almighty

The video editing was fuckin' godlike, but some of the frags were just odd and stupid. For example, let's see the first actual clip - cobble. A lot of kills, but how the hell did none of them possibly NOT see the CT? The terrorists just kept running by. I would've already shot you at that point.

I'd give you 9/10, mainly because of the editing - one of the best video editing I've ever seen. Great job on that. I disliked the music though, could've used an another song from an another band. Nightwish is quite nice on frag movies, I like it. Tarot's also a good choice in my opinion. The music needs fade in/out as well.
    Mantra
  • 10y
    ch0wd3n avatar
    ch0wd3n Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    1,813 points Ranked 2584th
    Nice, I could care less about the actual video, your editing was above and beyond. Nice work :)

One of the best CSS videos I have seen. 100% on editing that is.
    bad sweet avatar
    Mantra
    bad sweet
  • 10y
    VodK@ avatar
    VodK@ Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    301 points Ranked 13088th
    THX FOR ALL GUYS !

Thx to all that had watched my movie nad criticals are good to listen, next time, I'll try to have better frags n a better sync with music !
    eAX avatar
    Mantra
    eAX
  • 10y
    Ichigo avatar
    Ichigo Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    933 points Ranked 5015th
    Posted by Suckage

Best video ever? It's pretty good, but.. I think not. I've seen a lot better movies, and I would have to say that the top 3 Counter-Strike frag movies would be

1. SK - Believe (perfect editing, great music, great kills)
    2. SpawN - Still Mighty
    3. SpawN Almighty

The video editing was fuckin' godlike, but some of the frags were just odd and stupid. For example, let's see the first actual clip - cobble. A lot of kills, but how the hell did none of them possibly NOT see the CT? The terrorists just kept running by. I would've already shot you at that point.

I'd give you 9/10, mainly because of the editing - one of the best video editing I've ever seen. Great job on that. I disliked the music though, could've used an another song from an another band. Nightwish is quite nice on frag movies, I like it. Tarot's also a good choice in my opinion. The music needs fade in/out as well.

Yea I said one of the best movies "I" have ever seen, I don't watch CSS movies that often and have never seen any of those.
    Vote me AOOM. avatar
    Mantra
    Vote me AOOM.
  • 10y
    VodK@ avatar
    VodK@ Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    But you had to know, all frags are wars, no gather, no ffa !

Only Klan, and sure, there are low Klan, but, it is not easy to show wonder frags, if you watch surreal 3, uk ... and others movies, some players frags noobs too, and they often are campin or waitin for Terro Rush !

When Wars are difficult, frags are not simple, because teams are spread ! And not regrouped, like Low Team !
    eAX avatar
    Mantra
    eAX
  • 10y
    BryanLOL avatar
    BryanLOL Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    I thought that the frags were unimpressive. Editing was good, but editing is the last thing I look at.

Kratos: Those are actually 1.6 movies. But they are amazing although SpawN is overrated. :D
    mm2
  • 10y
    Rokusho avatar
    Rokusho Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    It was better than sme of the crap that we see here. But it was far from being a quality frag vid. The people who you we're playing against we're obviosly not skilled. You missed several easy shots, such as the M3 on Prodigy, it took somewhere like 5 shots to kill one guy with it.

Really, the editing was the only thing that cought my eye as it was better than the ususal 'one frag after another,' style of editing usually seen. It was also geed to see multiple kills in one scene as opposed to just one or two.

I would give this vid a 6/10.
    Will map for food. avatar
    Mantra
    Will map for food.
  • 10y
    VodK@ avatar
    VodK@ Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    OMG ! 4 Kills, with Shotgun ... OMG !

You said 5 shells for one kill, look better, this is 2 different Terros !
    LOL

But no pbm ...
    eAX avatar
    Mantra
    eAX
  • 10y
    knightcam avatar
    knightcam Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Editing:10
    liked the speed through part to link kills like mentioned above, was just like movies you seen done by pros, the extra things added inside like the names of the people, a tad bit of slow mo, and even just having the names of the maps added a little extra spice that was nice. Advice: music was ok, but you need to have better transitions, fade in/out is a must. Also, before you put your music up on ur vid ask a couple people which song out of the choices you have to see which fits best. Or even just have the person that is being featured pic out their fav song so you get a diverse selection of songs, thats always a good idea... meh gj
    U guys east/cent/west?
    Sexy Beast
  • 10y
    VodK@ avatar
    VodK@ Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    Thx Knight Cam !!!

For all, I'm makin a new Movie, international Movie !
    And I need Demos, so if you have some, msn : shaman222@hotmail.fr

Upload the .dem with .txt containing a little explaination on filefront or megaupload or contact me by msn or mail !
    Thx a lot, and I'm waiting for your dem !
    eAX avatar
    Mantra
    eAX
  • 10y
    Stolz avatar
    Stolz Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    902 points Ranked 5169th
    This is a very good video.

For me,
    Editing: 9
    Frags: 8