The Game Modding Community - Since 2001

OG Clan Tryout...

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

So fucking gay

Ok so I joined a surf_year3000 server and saw an admin playing and asked if I could have a clan tryout. He changed to scoutzknivez and told me we were playing to 6. I started playing him and it was pretty close the whole way through and the score was 4-4. ANOTHER admin came in and told admin 1 that he wasn't aloud to tryout and both of us were going to get banned. So we played two more rounds and I beat him 6-5. They changed the map back to year3000 and I was trying to argue out of getting banned... At this point admin 1 turned on me and started saying I sucked, which admin 2 agreed with... Although I beat admin 1 in SK and admin 2 kept dying on the surf map. So I said "@ you guys are fucking dicks" and they said you suck again and banned me. If we were at a lan party or something and that happened I would get up and beat the fuck out of them for being douchebags... But I wasn't lucky enough to be at a lan party with them.

• 11y
    what's goin on there, little b avatar
    what's goin on there, little b
  • 11y
    Rent-a-Retard avatar
    Rent-a-Retard Joined 12y ago
    575 points Ranked 8140th
    You were trying out for the community "Optical Gaming", I assume? If I'm right, they're not a clan, they're a community. You don't tryout, you join the forums. Second, they're complete assholes. Never join them. I remember one member ([OG]Warrior) Told me his dad was from the FBI, and I was going to get sued for using the word "Meatspin". I was supposed to receive my court date in 2 days, and yet, I'm still court-less :(.
    One more round. avatar
    One more round.
  • 11y
    Conch avatar
    Conch Joined 11y ago
    1,629 points Ranked 3028th
    Optical Gaming is a joke. If i'm ever at their servers i'm trying to get banned.
    How You Love Me Now? avatar
    How You Love Me Now?

Share banner
Image URL:
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

Arez avatar
Arez Joined 11y ago
1,548 points Ranked 3215th

• Share on Reddit
  • Share on Twitter
  • Share on Facebook
  • Share on Google+

• 3 Posts
  • 11y Submitted

SEX! Ok, we got your attention. Mascot

GameBanana is one of the oldest mod sites on the net. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation - send modders points.
  • Vote: Help your favorite modders win monthly awards.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of problems with mods.
  • Watch: Get notified when mods are updated.

Stop Lurking! Sign up now!

Already a Bananite? Login tracking pixel