OG Clan Tryout...

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Attention Gamer! We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending Arez points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Join the community!

Already a Bananite? Login

So fucking gay

Ok so I joined a surf_year3000 server and saw an admin playing and asked if I could have a clan tryout. He changed to scoutzknivez and told me we were playing to 6. I started playing him and it was pretty close the whole way through and the score was 4-4. ANOTHER admin came in and told admin 1 that he wasn't aloud to tryout and both of us were going to get banned. So we played two more rounds and I beat him 6-5. They changed the map back to year3000 and I was trying to argue out of getting banned... At this point admin 1 turned on me and started saying I sucked, which admin 2 agreed with... Although I beat admin 1 in SK and admin 2 kept dying on the surf map. So I said "@ you guys are fucking dicks" and they said you suck again and banned me. If we were at a lan party or something and that happened I would get up and beat the fuck out of them for being douchebags... But I wasn't lucky enough to be at a lan party with them.

• 10y
    Sick?...
    what's goin on there, little b avatar
    Mantra
    what's goin on there, little b
  • 10y
    Rent-a-Retard avatar
    Member Joined 11y
    575 points Ranked 7672nd
    You were trying out for the community "Optical Gaming", I assume?

If I'm right, they're not a clan, they're a community. You don't tryout, you join the forums.

Second, they're complete assholes. Never join them. I remember one member ([OG]Warrior) Told me his dad was from the FBI, and I was going to get sued for using the word "Meatspin". I was supposed to receive my court date in 2 days, and yet, I'm still court-less :(.
    One more round. avatar
    Mantra
    One more round.
  • 10y
    Conch avatar
    Conch Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    1,629 points Ranked 2876th
    Optical Gaming is a joke. If i'm ever at their servers i'm trying to get banned.
    How You Love Me Now? avatar
    Mantra
    How You Love Me Now?

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

Arez avatar