Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
Team fortress 2 is the follow up to the popular half life mod, Team fortress classic
Evolution of Team Fortress
DemoMan-Uses demolitions such as dynamite and grenades to destroy enemies and sentry guns
Engineer-Uses his knowledge to make Sentry guns, teleporters and more
Heavy-Destroys enemies at a time with his auto cannon
Medic-Heals and infects other team
Pyro-Uses fire to burn his enemies to ash
Scout-Outruns even the meanest of bullets, used for flag capturing
Sniper-What do you think?
Spy-Can cloak and one hit knife someone in the back
Soldier-Rockets, Thats right, rockets
The game will ship with 6 maps with more being added as time goes on. It is worth noting that 2Fort is the only Capture the Flag map initially available. There may be a multiplayer commentary system that would help you learn a map. Maps will likely be 24 players on the PC and 16 on consoles. Control Point Match maps will also feature a timer after which you enter sudden death, where no respawns are allowed to ensure the are no stalemates between 2 particular points. The maps at launch:
Team Fortress map
* Type:Capture the Flag
* Description: This version no longer features an elevator shaft.
Team Fortress Classic map
* Type: Capture Point Match
* Type: Territorial Control
* Description: Two bases, with randomly selected control points (only two of four at any one time, until all 4 are controlled by one team) using randomly selected routes.
Team Fortress map
* Type: Capture Point Match(unlike in previous games)
* Description: This version no longer features grates for demomen to blow up.