Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Gay Student Suspended

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

A Gay student has been suspended for making a silent protest.

Curtis Walsh, a gay student, has been suspended for participating in a silent demonstration against anti-gay violence. The student has been experiencing harassment from him class mate during the last couple of years. The American Civil Liberties Union has requested the school principal to apologize to the students. What do you guys think about the integration of gay people to the society? I'm not gay or anything but i think gay people should be treated as any other person.
Jonesborough, TN-- "After a high school principal suspended a student for participating in a silent demonstration to raise awareness about anti-gay violence, the American Civil Liberties Union demanded today that David Crockett High School apologize to the student and promise not to punish students who take part in such actions in the future." "'I just wanted to do something positive about the harassment I've had to deal with every day at this school,' said Curtis Walsh, a senior who says that he has been a frequent target of anti-gay harassment at the school. 'I'm graduating in a few days, but I want things to be better for future gay students than they were for me. It's pretty ironic that my principal decided to silence me for taking part in a protest in which I was planning to be silent all day.' Walsh and other students were called into Principal David Henry Marable's office within minutes of arriving at school on April 18 for participating in National Day of Silence, an annual nationwide student action in which students take a daylong vow of silence to illustrate the silence in which lesbian, bisexual, gay, and transgender people often suffer discrimination and violence. Walsh was sent home for three days for participating in the silent protest. According to the students, Marable claimed that he was trying to protect them from other students who might react badly to their demonstration. 'I'm really proud of my son for wanting to do something so other students don't have to suffer the kind of harassment he's had to endure at school for all these years," said Zina Owens, Walsh's mother. "Where was all this concern about harassment when other students were calling Curtis names and threatening him every day? Why should he be punished for something other students might do? That doesn't make any sense at all'...Read more.
[Source] (originally digg.com)

Replies

1-50 of 240
Pages
Go to page:
  • Kornven avatar
    Kornven Joined 15y ago
    316 points Ranked 50126th
    8 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Installation Guide Submitter Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    access_time 13y
    In other news, Jerry Falwel died. Watch as how this type of discrimination decreases.
    SexyResults avatar
    Mantra
    SexyResults
    URL to post:
  • Scouts avatar
    Scouts Joined 13y ago
    5,044 points Ranked 1316th
    12 medals 1 legendary 2 rare
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 100 Threads Medal icon
    • Became a Club Leader Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    Scouts Cooking Expert
    access_time 13y
    Theres nothing wrong with gays.
    Bane Of The Banana avatar
    Mantra
    Bane Of The Banana
    URL to post:
  • Ghost119617 avatar
    Ghost119617 Joined 13y ago
    1,430 points Ranked 22026th
    access_time 13y
    Posted by Scouts Theres nothing wrong with gays.
    Yes there is, they are gay.
    URL to post:
  • deltabell avatar
    deltabell Joined 13y ago
    4,614 points Ranked 1453rd
    access_time 13y
    He was not suspended because he was gay. It was because he was protesting.
    URL to post:
  • Darko avatar
    Darko Joined 13y ago
    563 points Ranked 44498th
    access_time 13y
    I'm sorry but there is EVERYTHING wrong with being gay.
    Banned
    URL to post:
  • deltabell avatar
    deltabell Joined 13y ago
    access_time 13y
    Wow i did not know there was such gay hate on this site.
    URL to post:
  • RME avatar
    RME Joined 13y ago
    6,743 points Ranked 940th
    access_time 13y
    Gay people are just so gay.........i mean they are human(i think they are), but they are just gay that's why they get threated differently.
    You Can't See Me avatar
    Mantra
    You Can't See Me
    URL to post:
  • ircmaster avatar
    ircmaster username pic Joined 13y ago
    3,609 points Ranked 2218th
    10 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    access_time 13y
    Um...if a man comes to me and tries to touch my thingy I won't just sit there. I personally do not like gay people because it's just wrong. If there's like Billions of women out there why would you like to take it in the butt from a guy? Wouldn't make sense.
    Not the master of IRC
    URL to post:
  • XSS3 avatar
    XSS3 username pic Joined 13y ago
    86,756 points Ranked 44th
    access_time 13y
    Why do you dislike homosexual people? Because they're different compared to you?
    I know security inside and out avatar
    Mantra
    I know security inside and out
    URL to post:
  • deltabell avatar
    deltabell Joined 13y ago
    access_time 13y
    Posted by ircmaster Um...if a man comes to me and tries to touch my thingy I won't just sit there. I personally do not like gay people because it's just wrong. If there's like Billions of women out there why would you like to take it in the butt from a guy? Wouldn't make sense.
    Do you honestly think that every gay man is thinking 'i am going to touch his penis'. Do not flatter yourself. Gay men do not just touch you, they wait until they know it is ok. Like every single guy does with a woman. Otherwise it is something called rape.
    URL to post:
  • Darko avatar
    Darko Joined 13y ago
    access_time 13y
    Well if you want I can go into a huge rant about why I think they are wrong or you could just agree with me
    Banned
    URL to post:
  • SGT_kick_ur_ass avatar
    SGT_kick_ur_ass Joined 14y ago
    5,112 points Ranked 1300th
    4 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 15 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Reached 10 subscribers Medal icon
    • Submitted 5 Tutorials Medal icon
    access_time 13y
    I have nothing against homosexuals, i don't mind them being my friends, just as long as they don't start hitting on me or coming on to me. What the principle did is totally wrong, and he should get punished. The Student should sue the Principle. That is total discrimination right there.
    Turbosmooth dat shit. avatar
    Mantra
    Turbosmooth dat shit.
    URL to post:
  • Logike avatar
    Logike Joined 14y ago
    access_time 13y
    Maybe people dislike gays because they are secure about their sexuality. I have nothing against gay people and I don't understand why people so homophobic.
    Bananite!
    URL to post:
  • pickles avatar
    pickles Joined 13y ago
    access_time 13y
    Well there was a Day of Silence in our school also, however, I still do not understand the reason why gay, transgender, bisexual people need a Day of Silence. I think there is a problem with the gay student in my school because I heard something about him slapping another man's ass (which is not allowed to slap a woman's ass). I don't have a problem with them as long as they don't kiss in my sight. (no offense but it really disgusts me).
    join the fpsb servers avatar
    Mantra
    join the fpsb servers
    URL to post:
  • Logike avatar
    Logike Joined 14y ago
    access_time 13y
    Posted by SGT_kick_ur_ass I have nothing against homosexuals, i don't mind them being my friends, just as long as they don't start hitting on me or coming on to me. What the principle did is totally wrong, and he should get punished. The Student should sue the Principle. That is total discrimination right there.
    I pretty much share your opinion.
    Bananite!
    URL to post:
  • ketaMine avatar
    ketaMine Joined 13y ago
    246 points Ranked 53184th
    access_time 13y
    Think logically, I have NOTHING against gay people, but, look at the human reproductive system. You don't see monkeys going around and banging other males. It's not 'Natural'
    URL to post:
  • Scouts avatar
    Scouts Joined 13y ago
    Scouts Cooking Expert
    access_time 13y
    Posted by Darko
    I'm sorry but there is EVERYTHING wrong with being gay.
    Ok, so you wouldn't watch 2 lesbians making out?
    Mantra
    Bane Of The Banana
    URL to post:
  • XSS3 avatar
    access_time 13y
    I've read what you've posted and I conclude this; those who think gay people are bad are idiots. You're unable to provide any reasoning for your illogical thinking. Homosexual feel the same way towards men as you do towards women. If you're going to criticize anyone when you do, in principle, the same thing you might as well stamp your own ticket right now.
    Mantra
    URL to post:
  • JLM avatar
    JLM Joined 13y ago
    10,939 points Ranked 529th
    access_time 13y
    Thats pretty gay. I have nothing against gay people. I have a gay buddie, he acts like a girl, talks like a girl, hangs with girls, etc, and he's cool. maybe its because he's an american in germany and is homeschooled, i dunno :P I do think its pretty gay that the principle not only suspended him, but even slapped him in the face like a bitch with the "I was only trying to protect him". thats bullshit, he was saving his own ass. or trying to anyhow. as for this not being constructive feedback...? Its a reposted news article, whats to rate? 10/10 Nice job cutting/pasting! ^_^
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeah boiiiiiiiiiiii avatar
    Mantra
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeah boiiiiiiiiiiii
    URL to post:
  • Darko avatar
    Darko Joined 13y ago
    access_time 13y
    Loads homosexuals' claim that "they are made that way" or "homosexuality is of no harm to the participants or to anyone else" and somtimes "If it feels right to those involved, it is nobody else's business" Made that way? Since other groups who have been discriminated against (such as women, blacks and the disabled) have been given equal opportunity, gays claim that they, too, should be liberated. However, as one Christian expert has said "Gender, race and impairment all relate to what a person is, whereas homosexuality relates to what a person does." There have been studies cited by "gay rights" activists in support of their argument Hamer's X-chromosome research,LeVay's study of the hypothalamus, and Bailey and Pillard's study of identical twins who were homosexuals In all three cases, the researchers had a vested interest in obtaining a certain outcome because they were homosexuals themselves. More importantly, their studies did not stand up to scientific scrutiny by other researchers. Some people have a strong addiction towards stealing or abuse of alcohol, but they still choose to engage or not engage in this behaviorthe law rightly holds them accountable. The foundational teaching on marriage and sexual issues is found in Genesis chapters 1 and 2. When Jesus was questioned about marriage, He referred to these 2 chapters (Matthew 19:1-12; Mark 10:1-12). Genesis teaches us that 'male and female He created them' (Genesis 1:27). We were created to a planmale and female complementing each other.That is God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve nor Madam and Eve. Genesis also teaches that God instituted and designed marriage between a man and a woman (Genesis 2:18-25). There are a number of reasons why He did so. 1. The complementary structure of the male and female anatomy is obviously designed for the normal husband-wife relationships. Clearly, design in human biology supports heterosexuality and contradicts homosexuality. 2.The combination of male and female enables man (and the animals) to produce and nurture offspring as commanded in Genesis 1:28'Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth'. This command is repeated to Noah after the Flood (Genesis 8:15-17). But procreation is not the only reason God made humans as sexual beings. The BUWA report affirms 'that sexual intimacy between husband and wife is good, and is intended by God for bonding, pleasure and procreation.' 3.Thirdly, God gave man and woman complementary roles in order to strengthen the family unit. Woman was to be the helper that man needed (Genesis 2:18). However, the woman's role as the helpmate is certainly not an inferior one. The enterprising God-fearing woman in Proverbs 31:10-31 is an inspiring role model. No harm? homosexual activity is notoriously disease-prone. In addition to diseases associated with heterosexual promiscuity, homosexual actions facilitate the transmission of anal herpes, hepatitis B, intestinal parasites, Kaposi's Sarcoma and AIDS. Research on the life expectancy of a group of homosexual men in Canada in the early 1990s indicated that they could expect 8-21 years less lifespan than other men. Effect on others? Secular psychologists assure us that 'children raised in lesbian and gay households are similar to children raised in heterosexual households on characteristics such as intelligence, development, moral judgments, self-concepts, social competence and gender identity'. The humanists have, however, forgotten one important ingredient. 'Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it' (Proverbs 22:6). Gay activists claim that homosexual activity is nobody's business other than those involved in the relationship. However, this is not true. God, our Designer and Creator, has authority over all aspects of our lives. He makes the rules, and He quite specifically forbids homosexual behavior. 'You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination' (Leviticus 18:22; see also Leviticus 20:13). Disobedience of such a clear command indicates rejection of God's authority.
    Banned
    URL to post:
  • Scouts avatar
    Scouts Joined 13y ago
    Scouts Cooking Expert
    access_time 13y
    Ahh darko. Religious? What should gays have less rights then straight people?
    Mantra
    Bane Of The Banana
    URL to post:
  • Darko avatar
    Darko Joined 13y ago
    access_time 13y
    Posted by breakyourface And I still am waiting for those 5 logical reasons to hate homosexuals, Darko,RME,and XBmX90
    I just gave you 3 valid points, Nuff said
    Banned
    URL to post:
  • ZeroTrace avatar
    ZeroTrace Joined 14y ago
    1,205 points Ranked 22918th
    access_time 13y
    I find it amusing how when some people say... "I don't mind gay people". They tend to quickly back it up with... "...but I'm not gay myself". And the above post by Darko is based mainly on religion. Not everyone has a religion.
    Go Die. avatar
    Mantra
    Go Die.
    URL to post:
  • Darko avatar
    Darko Joined 13y ago
    access_time 13y
    You asked for logical reasons to why gay is wrong. I have provided you with them. You never said that they couldn't be religious.
    Banned
    URL to post:
  • JLM avatar
    JLM Joined 13y ago
    access_time 13y
    Posted by Darko In all three cases, the researchers had a vested interest in obtaining a certain outcome because they were homosexuals themselves. More importantly, their studies did not stand up to scientific scrutiny by other researchers. Some people have a strong addiction towards stealing or abuse of alcohol, but they still choose to engage or not engage in this behaviorthe law rightly holds them accountable.
    thats retarted. We all have vices, be it booze, women, stealing, or worse, serial murder, rape, child pron, etc, its lame using those(using "illegal" comparisons) in comparison to something as trivial as sexual preference. that just subconsiously tells the reader "homosexuality is illegal, its as bad as stealing, breaking the law, etc". Whoever wrote that article is so narrowminded they need to be shot. I dont HAVE to play video games, but I do, its the same thing as is being said in that retarted article.
    Mantra
    URL to post:
  • Saitek avatar
    Saitek Joined 14y ago
    5,278 points Ranked 1251st
    access_time 13y
    I'm sorry, but if you like another man's penis then that's just disgusting. I personally am not religious but I still think it's wrong. Even with those beliefs, they also have rights.
    Movie Fanatic :D avatar
    Mantra
    Movie Fanatic :D
    URL to post:
  • blackop773643 avatar
    blackop773643 Joined 14y ago
    24,803 points Ranked 205th
    5 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 5 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 5 Gamefiles Medal icon
    • Submitted 10 Skins Medal icon
    access_time 13y
    I could care less about gay people. You one live once, if you wanna have sex with another guy, then I don't care, as long as its not in my face.
    URL to post:
  • Darko avatar
    Darko Joined 13y ago
    access_time 13y
    JLM I feel you did not read what was said or do you condone rape and murder just because it's a choice people can make?
    Banned
    URL to post:
  • Ghost119617 avatar
    Ghost119617 Joined 13y ago
    1,430 points Ranked 22026th
    access_time 13y
    Posted by Darko
    Posted by breakyourface And I still am waiting for those 5 logical reasons to hate homosexuals, Darko,RME,and XBmX90
    I just gave you 3 valid points, Nuff said
    Your statements do suffice and I don't think I need more of a reason to hate gays. I also don't see anywhere him saying you have to believe in what he does, he is just giving his opinion against its as I also did. There is no need to clvl nominate me down, just because I don't like gays.
    URL to post:
  • xxxgamer avatar
    xxxgamer Joined 13y ago
    5,303 points Ranked 1238th
    access_time 13y
    I dont have a problem wih gay people but i cant stand the ones that act like their the fuckn beauty queen
    Im XXX
    URL to post:
  • Scouts avatar
    Scouts Joined 13y ago
    Scouts Cooking Expert
    access_time 13y
    Being gay IMO isn't wrong, you may feel different. Also you someone said moost people who say "Theres nothing wrong with gays" Quickly say "But I'm not gay!". YOu dont need to be gay to agree or disagree with it.
    Mantra
    Bane Of The Banana
    URL to post:
  • Karathos avatar
    Karathos Joined 14y ago
    319 points Ranked 50023rd
    access_time 13y
    As long as a gay doesnt try to stick it in( or on) me hit on me, rub my arse, kiss me. Im cool with them. And growing up with two dads or two moms is totally wrong imo.
    URL to post:
  • Darko avatar
    Darko Joined 13y ago
    access_time 13y
    Ok, so you wouldn't watch 2 lesbians making out?
    Ah but you see! I would not be participating in the homosexual act! Lust is a sin but God forgives and cleanses a person who repents and turns from their sin, including the sin of homosexual behavior
    Do you honestly think that every gay man is thinking 'i am going to touch his penis'
    You deny the right for a gay person to have feelings for a straight man? Furthermore, You have never hit on a girl? For all you know she was a lesbian.
    Banned
    URL to post:
  • Darko avatar
    Darko Joined 13y ago
    access_time 13y
    I never said that they COULDN'T be religious just that allot of people are not Christian therefore why should they abide by the bibles rules? Thats like coming from America and going into Britain and telling everyone that they have to abide by the U.S laws or else they will be punished. Also, XBmanX90 I would not clvl you down just because of what you like/dislike , anyways you might say 'well you can't compare gods words to laws of other countries and if you don't believe in them you don't have to follow them' you don't know if Christianity has a real God or not what if you Muslim?
    Religion is to belive is somthing. We cannot prove it as of yet and that is why it is a belief. Beliving in somthing else or not beliving in somthing at all does not make you correct. It also does not make what you do right. You compare it to a law which is written down. That can be proved? Yor comparrison is a very bad one and does get your point across I'm afriad. If you condem religious people yet condone homosexuals then you really need to rethink what you have said
    Banned
    URL to post:
  • Darko avatar
    Darko Joined 13y ago
    access_time 13y
    It means, live the way you want to live, and let others live the way they want to live. So what if someone is attracted to the same sex? Does it affect you?
    I have previously stated that it does affect other people, So that statement is not accurate.
    Darko, if your reasons involve the Bible, they are classified as but one reason: Religion. Yes, God condones homosexuality. However, Jesus never said to hate others because they are homosexuals. No, he says it's wrong. That doesn't mean have to think the person is wrong because of it. The only thing that doesn't follow the crowd is one's conscience. You're disproving that.
    Who said I was religious? I never disapporved their consicence, I am disapproving their actions the same way I would disapprove the actions of a rapist
    Oh, and one of your reasons is that it causes diseases. Well, heterosexual sex causes diseases, too, did you know? It just happens that during that, most people use some form of protection. With homosexuals, there is no nine month consequence. Nothing will happen to them without protection. With that said, it is usually unprotected sex.
    In addition to diseases associated with heterosexual promiscuity, homosexual actions facilitate the transmission of anal herpes, hepatitis B, intestinal parasites, Kaposi's Sarcoma and AIDS. Research on the life expectancy of a group of homosexual men in Canada in the early 1990s indicated that they could expect 8-21 years less lifespan than other men. The above statment I made in my first post supercedes your post and as you can see that 9 month consequence is sorta extended to 8-21 years.
    Banned
    URL to post:
  • Darko avatar
    Darko Joined 13y ago
    access_time 13y
    as Y4Kman stated to 'hate' gay people is wrong but being gay according to the bible is morally wrong so therefore you shouldn't hate gay people just because they are gay in fact IMO why hate someone because he is homosexual the only reason I would hate a gay person is if they acted towards me in a bad way and heres a bible statement for you "do unto other as you would want them to do unto you" also Jesus preached tolerance and love, which I am seeing you have studied the bible very closely, and you are nor showing that you have learned that.
    Ah now you have changed from gay being wrong to hating gays! Ah see now you are changing the topic! I have said previously gays are wrong. IF I have said I hate them which I do not remember saying then by all means correct me! If indeed I am correct when I say I have not said I hate gays then I think you should try to read what I have said and not mis interupt it!
    Banned
    URL to post:
  • JLM avatar
    JLM Joined 13y ago
    access_time 13y
    Posted by Darko JLM I feel you did not read what was said or do you condone rape and murder just because it's a choice people can make?
    See, your a cool guy Darko, dont take this the wrong way, but you just read what you wanted from my reply. You turned my words around saying I condone rape and murder. I was clearly saying that homosexuality is not illegal, but the article you showed us plainly is painting it out to be illegal, and your reply to my response showed that you stand behind that article 100%. Once again, ur a kool guy, dont get all pissy ok? :)
    Mantra
    URL to post:
  • Darko avatar
    Darko Joined 13y ago
    access_time 13y
    I was clearly saying that homosexuality is not illegal
    Oh but if you take a looky at laws from various countries you will find you are wrong!
    Oh, but it doesn't affect other people
    As I said before it does indeed affect other people, That is not a religious statement. It is fact!
    I wanted to say that it shouldn't be you disapproving of their actions, it should be Jesus
    Just like you have your beliefs I have mine :)
    Banned
    URL to post:
  • JLM avatar
    JLM Joined 13y ago
    access_time 13y
    Posted by Darko
    I was clearly saying that homosexuality is not illegal
    Oh but if you take a looky at laws from various countries you will find you are wrong!
    I follow the laws of the land of the free, North America (Im in Canada). I also follow basic moral rules like "live and let live", and "dont fix it if it aint broke" and "dont eat yellow snow". We're not in afghanistan (well, im not anyhow), and this suspension diddnt take place in one of those types of places (down south maybe?) :P
    Mantra
    URL to post:
  • Darko avatar
    Darko Joined 13y ago
    access_time 13y
    So what if it's illegal in other countries? Cuba is still a communist country! A lot of shit goes down there. A whole lot of discrimination happens in other countries. We [hopefully] know that it's wrong to discriminate.
    It does not affect people of whom don't mind homosexuals. Now, that works out to saying that only people who don't approve of it are affected.
    See this is where you cannot possibly have a right or wrong awnser. This is when it comes to what you belive and therefore I will not argue with what you belive.
    And will you try to read my posts, instead of making it sound the way you want it to? What I'm writing and what the response is seems to be miles apart. I don't think you understand what I'm writing.
    Oh but I do read them
    Banned
    URL to post:
  • -Mack- avatar
    -Mack- Joined 14y ago
    3,781 points Ranked 2097th
    4 medals 1 rare
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Installation Guide Submitter Medal icon
    • Reached 10 subscribers Medal icon
    • Submitted 10 Skins Medal icon
    access_time 13y
    There is something wrong with gay people they should not be gay but as far as what to do with them I have no idea. But certainly not allowed to be married. They should not be targeted or singled out but they should be able to go to a rehab center. People want to take stands for things that are wrong nowadays... They should be suspended.
    Maybe i'm back for a little wh avatar
    Mantra
    Maybe i'm back for a little wh
    URL to post:
  • REM1X avatar
    REM1X Joined 14y ago
    access_time 13y
    I wonder what gay's see in this. and not in this.... I hope no one is offended. =D
    Banned
    URL to post:
  • Darko avatar
    Darko Joined 13y ago
    access_time 13y
    Ah but an idea is an opinion which in turn is a belief :) Althoguh Dogma is still a great movie I am no denying that they may be happy, I am saying that I belive that there actions are wrong
    Banned
    URL to post:
  • twinkleh avatar
    twinkleh Joined 13y ago
    access_time 13y
    I really have to disagree with suspending a student for a "silent protest". Anyone else could've done the same and nothing would have happened to them. This basically means that heterosexuals have to protest to give homosexuals equal social rights, which makes no sense whatsoever. I think gays should have the same rights as everyone else (though, I'm not including my opinion on marriage), they are just as human as the person reading this post, who I assume is not a badger.
    Mantra
    "The fruitiest."
    URL to post:
  • XSS3 avatar
    access_time 13y
    I read your arguments Darko. They're faulty. I never argued for gay marriage. Beyond that, I don't think that the Bible or God should be involved in this. It has quite little to do with it. The arguments for, and against are as biased as they can be. In effect they equal each other out. People have the right to be treated like equals. It most certainly is not a choice for homosexuals, at least not any more than it is for homosexuals. We are attracted to either the same, opposite, or both sexes. You don't choose what your brain's chemicals choose to do.
    Mantra
    URL to post:
  • Buckweat avatar
    Buckweat username pic Joined 13y ago
    Noob Industries Flag Affiliation: Noob Industries
    724 points Ranked 42692nd
    12 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • Became a Studio Leader Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    Buckweat avatar
    Buckweat
    Noob Industries Flag
    Affiliation
    Noob Industries
    access_time 13y
    What a bunch of faggots suspending him.
    L.A. face w/ an Oakland Booty
    URL to post:
  • Falcon avatar
    Falcon username pic Joined 13y ago
    77,841 points Ranked 57th
    access_time 13y
    Really? The young democrats organized our L/G/B/T day of silence and even put up fliers about it at our school.
    HURR avatar
    Mantra
    HURR
    URL to post:
  • Darko avatar
    Darko Joined 13y ago
    access_time 13y
    Beyond that, I don't think that the Bible or God should be involved in this.
    Oh but it should! Even non religious people have beliefs and is a religion not belief? When I bring religous reasonsing into my argument is because it is my belief! That is why I believe it is wrong! You have reasons for thinking it is ok and they are most likely because you think it is immoral. You can not possibly deny me the right to have my own opinion/idea/belief?
    Banned
    URL to post:
  • REM1X avatar
    REM1X Joined 14y ago
    access_time 13y
    I say fuck this topic and lets all go to the Duck Inn and Waddle Out and get some Fuck-my-tight-leather-wearing-ass smoothies!!!! I'm paying.
    Banned
    URL to post:
  • D3vin-G avatar
    D3vin-G username pic Joined 13y ago
    3,559 points Ranked 2260th
    access_time 13y
    I have many friends that are gay, or bisexual, and they are some of the nicest people on the face of this earth. In this day and age we all should be use to gays, bisexuals, and lesbians. But i guess everyone will have problems with others, which in my mind is completely wrong, and it shouldn't have to be like this. I love it how some guys will be strongly against other guys that are homosexual, but when it comes to lesbians, they are fine with it. In fact a lot of guys find lesbians attractive, but think gay guys are menaces to our society, and that they are the most disgusting people on this earth.
    00100 avatar
    Mantra
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Xero avatar