No Scope = No Skill

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Yo, buddy. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending KaT_FisH points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Stop Lurking!

Already a Bananite? Login

This Thread is in direct response to clownfart and the surreal gaming 3 video.

That short video should show you what a noscope kill really is. Luck. From my understanding when you shoot the rifle without the scope zoomed the bullet will hit a random area within a certain distance from the crosshair. Obviously the further away you are the further the shots will be from the crosshair. Because the crosshair is invisible it is rough guess work as to where the crosshair is. Crouching will like in all other cases improve the accuracy and moving or jumping will significantly decrease the accuracy. Clownfart I am sorry but you are wrong, noscope shots are not skill at all unless you are at a very close distance. Surreal gaming team...you must have had a LOT of footage, because those noscope shots where absolutely ridiculously lucky. Either that or the surreal footage was just a bunch of hackers, I would not be surprised if they were and they had their own private hack that is undetectable They make enough money to produce one and they would make money using one. Sorry if the video quality is low as I did not have much time to render it. Thank you.

• 10y
    toledos avatar
    toledos Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Wow, it is hacks. Especially when they are no where to be seen, then suddenly they jump out of a room and noscope you with a headshot.
    Mantra
  • 10y
    Silent Ricochet avatar
    Member Joined 12y
    47,928 points Ranked 81st
    14 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Became a Club Leader Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 7,500 Points Medal icon
    Umm actually if you're any good you have a sense of where the center of the screen is and you just use that as your reference to no scoping. Sometimes its luck, but im awesome at o scoping with the scout.
    Loud Mouth New Yawkuh avatar
    Mantra
    Loud Mouth New Yawkuh
  • 10y
    Monstar avatar
    Monstar Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Noscoping is easy, and it isnt hacklike, or random. Some kids practice it to show off, others practice is so they wont bother on even scoping and will still have the power of scoping. Some kids are just good with it, but becuse there good doesnt mean they hack.
    high
  • 10y
    Shappier avatar
    Shappier Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Well it is sorrta is off from the CrossHair because ive done no scopes and i find that i have to move to the right more if there to the left of me and i wait till there name pops up and i shoot.
    Anything.
  • 10y
    +*SkOoTeR*+ avatar
    Member Joined 12y
    2,826 points Ranked 1627th
    Posted by Silent Ricochet

Umm actually if you're any good you have a sense of where the center of the screen is and you just use that as your reference to no scoping. Sometimes its luck, but im awesome at o scoping with the scout.

the scout is actually alot more accurate than the awp so that really dosnt mean anything.
    merry juana avatar
    Mantra
    merry juana
  • 10y
    Xlixity avatar
    Xlixity Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    2,043 points Ranked 2307th
    8 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    Yeah, but the Ct's auto sniper just...well.....sucks.
    All The Children Are Dead avatar
    Mantra
    All The Children Are Dead
  • 10y
    Monstar avatar
    Monstar Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Yeah Pri23. That's another way to noscope like a god. My ex-clanmates used to do that, so on scoutzknivez they can look like gods of noscoping.
    high
  • 10y
    StringsOfSeven avatar
    Member Joined 12y
    4,561 points Ranked 1002nd
    9 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    You know you're taking out all the fun of saying "NO SCOPED!" over the microphone with this right?

It's really just the Source engine generating spots in which the shots hit their target in a circular area. As compared to the HL1 Engine which instead fired in a square area. It's just fun to do because it tests your visual ability to locate the center of your screen where your crosshair normally is.
    Mantra
  • 10y
    Mike avatar
    Mike Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    477 points Ranked 9103rd
    8 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • Became a Studio Leader Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    If you know the glitches in cs 1.6 (you shot after you stop from strafing and it dramatically increases accuracy)
    it takes extreme skill to noscope.(not to much in source)

but in all ways quick scoping is the same as noscopeing.
    Only One avatar
    Mantra
    Only One
  • 10y
    $carface avatar
    $carface avatar Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    6,741 points Ranked 653rd
    13 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    Here is your answer:
    Souct=Almost all skill no scopes
    Awp=More luck than skill no scopes

Awp isn't accurate when not scoped, scout is.
    Supah Mawdaratah! avatar
    Mantra
    Supah Mawdaratah!
  • 10y
    Huggles avatar
    Huggles Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    210 points Ranked 17154th
    Cant even fcking see the video T.T
    ~all you need is a hug~ come h
  • 10y
    Huggles avatar
    Huggles Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    210 points Ranked 17154th
    Ah... whoops had to install active x -.-" nvm
    ~all you need is a hug~ come h
  • 10y
    hurff avatar
    hurff Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    What map is that in the video?
    Banned
  • 10y
    ZeroOrDie avatar
    ZeroOrDie Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    125 points Ranked 24383rd
    Honestly, It makes me angry how noobish you guys are. You think surreal hacks? wow. Did you also not see the consistency of them going close to each other? Honestly, no scoping is a last minute resort when you don't that extra second to spare when they rush you. It works too. These aren't pub nubs either. These guys are the shit (pro). Thats like saying ALL athletes that are better than you take steroids. It just doesn't happen bud.
    Ashley Titsdale is my hero avatar
    Mantra
    Ashley Titsdale is my hero
  • 10y
    Gone avatar
    Gone Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    If you think this much about everything then you're wasting your time, haha. Don't take these stupid games so damn seriosuly.

Sure the awp shoots random as hell, but it's pointless to think about it.
  • 10y
    pope192 avatar
    pope192 Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    In 1.6 no-scoping so so damn easy. rofl
    The one and only avatar
    Mantra
    The one and only
  • 10y
    KaT_FisH avatar
    KaT_FisH Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    37,686 points Ranked 106th
    The map used was custom made and has no title. I made it in hammer.
    The awp noscope shots I showed clearly mark that the awp will be inaccurate after a range of around 512 hammer units.
    In game that would look like about 12ft.
    So, to all the n00bs still saying it is skill, well I am sorry but this video proves that there is no skill and it is a random chance after around 512 hammer units.
    So. NO MATTER WHAT YOUR SKILL LEVEL IS, YOU CANNOT CONTROL WHERE THE BULLET WILL HIT, JUST ITS GENERAL DIRECTION, YOU CAN ONLY AIM IT AT A RANGE OF LESS THAN 512 UNITS AND EVEN THEN THERE IS A CHANCE THE SHOT WILL PHAIL.
    <3 <3 <3 avatar
    Mantra
    <3 <3 <3
  • 10y
    Cshunter avatar
    Cshunter Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    2,288 points Ranked 2042nd
    Katfish make a scout video so you convince more people.
    Zombie Army LeaÞer avatar
    Mantra
    Zombie Army LeaÞer
  • 10y
    KaT_FisH avatar
    KaT_FisH Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Posted by clownfart

Posted by kat_fish

The map used was custom made and has no title. I made it in hammer.
    The awp noscope shots I showed clearly mark that the awp will be inaccurate after a range of around 512 hammer units.
    In game that would look like about 12ft.
    So, to all the n00bs still saying it is skill, well I am sorry but this video proves that there is no skill and it is a random chance after around 512 hammer units.
    So. NO MATTER WHAT YOUR SKILL LEVEL IS, YOU CANNOT CONTROL WHERE THE BULLET WILL HIT, JUST ITS GENERAL DIRECTION, YOU CAN ONLY AIM IT AT A RANGE OF LESS THAN 512 UNITS AND EVEN THEN THERE IS A CHANCE THE SHOT WILL PHAIL.

If anything "phails" its your video.

1- Those dev texture don't represent the in game player model very well (just that="phail")
    2- you didn't pause after any shot, in theory that would add more recoil therefor make your shots miss
    3- Its an awp you don't need to aim at the head
    4- Of coarse you cant control were the bullet goes, thats not the point. The point is whether its skill or luck.
    5- Surreal isn't a team, its a video comprised of clips from actual matches by professionals

Noscopeplz
    Uploaded by clownfart

Okay, so let me go through this list you have presented to me and correct all the things I think you are wrong about.

1. The dev textures represent the height of a player model and the size of a player model that is in the default stance, without a weapon. They are not supposed to represent a player exactly anyway, they are just good targets.

2. Recoil is not an issue in the awp because the gun automatically pauses after every shot seeing as the player must pull back the lever to reload, recoil was not an issue, I was not moving I remained perfectly still and so did my mouse, apart from maybe the slightest undetectable movements I made when I clicked the shoot button, though they did in now way effect the guns accuracy or where it was aiming. I clearly showed where the gun was aiming by zooming in before and after I made all of the shots.

3. I know you do not need to aim at the head, the head is just a small target and if you are a good player you would automatically be aiming there anyway regardless of the weapon you are using.
    Ignore the fact it was a player model would you the fact is where I was aiming was not where the bullets where hitting. Face it.

4. You say the point is not whether or not you can control the direction of the bullet?
    Well I think it is. There is a ?/? chance that the bullet will hit where you want it to, thus making it something unreliable and thus making it chance. Chance is the definition of luck. So I am sorry but it is luck and not skill.
    Oh and by the way, to help you in later life, 'coarse' is not the word I think you were looking for, I think you mean course.

5. Sorry, my mistake.

<3 <3 <3 avatar
    Mantra
    <3 <3 <3
  • 10y
    KaT_FisH avatar
    KaT_FisH Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Posted by ZeroOrDie

Honestly, It makes me angry how noobish you guys are. You think surreal hacks? wow. Did you also not see the consistency of them going close to each other? Honestly, no scoping is a last minute resort when you don't that extra second to spare when they rush you. It works too. These aren't pub nubs either. These guys are the shit (pro). Thats like saying ALL athletes that are better than you take steroids. It just doesn't happen bud.

I would not put it past someone to cheat in a game to make thousands and thousands of dollars.
    <3 <3 <3 avatar
    Mantra
    <3 <3 <3
  • 10y
    Solidus Snake avatar
    Member Joined 11y
    1,982 points Ranked 2378th
    Just let this stupid thread die, there's no point in it.
    Mantra
  • 10y
    Killocity avatar
    Killocity avatar Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    24,664 points Ranked 178th
    14 medals 1 legendary 2 rare
    • 25 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon

Umm actually if you're any good you have a sense of where the center of the screen is and you just use that as your reference to no scoping.

Or put a small red dot on some selo-tape, and put it on the screen =)
    My mate did that xD
    Mantra
  • 10y
    KaT_FisH avatar
    KaT_FisH Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Posted by Killocity

Umm actually if you're any good you have a sense of where the center of the screen is and you just use that as your reference to no scoping.

Or put a small red dot on some selo-tape, and put it on the screen =)
    My mate did that xD

You did not read what I posted, it does not matter where the centre of the screen is. The bullet is still a luck shot no matter what.
    Unless the person you are firing at is in your face.
    <3 <3 <3 avatar
    Mantra
    <3 <3 <3
  • 10y
    KaT_FisH avatar
    KaT_FisH Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Posted by ZeroOrDie

Yes, I know that. I did not say I think they hack I said it was a possibility. Think about it for a few seconds, do you really know that they don't for sure?
    They could hire a team of professional programmers and software engineers to build one for them that would be undetectable from screenshots, videos, everything.

Alot of the shots where very close up, that just means the chances of getting the kill improved. But one of them was long range and people said that kill was skill when it was in fact very very lucky.
    There where also a few other shots that where very lucky.
    Sorry but I would put this much effort and enthusiasm into something if I was wrong.
    <3 <3 <3 avatar
    Mantra
    <3 <3 <3
  • 10y
    highrollindeuce avatar
    Member Joined 12y
    33,828 points Ranked 123rd
    I'd have to say that yes the no scoping in this video has no skill, but an actual no scope does require skill. As this guy stayed in one place, lined it up with a scope, and then just click the button. The real art to no scoping is learning to aim from the barrel, it saves time not having to like up the crosshair.
    keepin' a laid back lifestyle avatar
    Mantra
    keepin' a laid back lifestyle
  • 10y
    KaT_FisH avatar
    KaT_FisH Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Posted by highrollindeuce

I'd have to say that yes the no scoping in this video has no skill, but an actual no scope does require skill. As this guy stayed in one place, lined it up with a scope, and then just click the button. The real art to no scoping is learning to aim from the barrel, it saves time not having to like up the crosshair.

You miss the point entirely, the point was that no matter how well you aim up your weapon, there is still a chance the bullet will not hit the player. Chance is the definition of luck.
    ( Ok you won't miss if you are standing next to someone, the chances of that are incredibly low if you aim at the head, but at the body your bullet will definitely hit the target, so there you have your element of skill. )
    <3 <3 <3 avatar
    Mantra
    <3 <3 <3
  • 10y
    Tom3dJay avatar
    Tom3dJay Offline
    Noob Industries Flag Affiliation: Noob Industries
    Member Joined 12y
    3,288 points Ranked 1414th
    12 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • Became a Studio Leader Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    Tom3dJay Noob Industries Flag
    Noob Industries
    When you point "center of screen" on player and when you shoot before his name appears you will hit him
    right...?
    Bananite avatar
    Mantra
    Bananite
  • 10y
    Outcast avatar
    Outcast Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    50,959 points Ranked 73rd
    13 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    I have never hacked but i can pull of no scopes with a scout if i have to.

I do not AWP much however but i have been killed with an AWP as some hacking piece of shit jumps out with an AWP and no scopes me.

My friend showed me a ghetto hack for AWP once, he put blue tack on the center of the screen where the crosshair should be, he says it works at close range.

I said thats gay and he said GTFO.
    Why so serious? avatar
    Mantra
    Why so serious?
  • 10y
    koely avatar
    koely Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    You are an idiot. If you don't know where the center is of your screen, that HAS to be skill, how else do you know were you hit?

I can say I'll own you so bad when you scope and i'll no scope in scoutzknivez. I swear to god.
    Stuck On Yesterday Once Again. avatar
    Mantra
    Stuck On Yesterday Once Again.
  • 10y
    KaT_FisH avatar
    KaT_FisH Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Posted by koely

You are an idiot. If you don't know where the center is of your screen, that HAS to be skill, how else do you know were you hit?

I can say I'll own you so bad when you scope and i'll no scope in scoutzknivez. I swear to god.

The scout has incredibly accurate noscopes, but you do not understand what my point is so you are the idiot not me.
    The point is the awp is inaccurate with a noscope shot.
    I know where the centre of my screen is just fine and if you look in the video you will see when I zoom in I am not far off the target anyway.
    The shots are not accurate and there is a chance of the bullet hitting the target, chance is a definition of luck as I have said before so yes there is some skill in getting the aim onto the player, but after you shoot it is all luck as to whether or not the bullet will hit. Unless you are very close to the player of course.
    Add me on xfire and we will play scoutzknivez one vs one, we will post a screenshot of the score on here. AWP and nothing else to be used for it though as that was the weapon I was demonstrating, you won't be aloud to zoom in you will have to noscope and I will of course have to be able to make sure I fire all of my shots with the scope zoomed on you.
    Bring it on, bitch.

<3 <3 <3 avatar
    Mantra
    <3 <3 <3
  • 10y
    JLM avatar
    JLM Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    10,939 points Ranked 388th
    Actually grouping patterns play a role. for instance, awp usually drops its first shot up to 1 foot to the left of the supposed center. This is the case with all css and cs1.6 weapons, grouping patterns. some/most pistols drop the first shot a bit high (this is why I aim with the top lin in the crosshair when using pistols). I've seen various tutorials and videos debating this stuff, everybody takes there own viewpoint from them. Im happy thinking I know a bit more because of them.

learn the grouping patterns, thats the key. they arent exactly the same every time, but usually start out very close to eachother.
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeah boiiiiiiiiiiii avatar
    Mantra
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeah boiiiiiiiiiiii
  • 10y
    KaT_FisH avatar
    KaT_FisH Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Posted by JLM

Actually grouping patterns play a role. for instance, awp usually drops its first shot up to 1 foot to the left of the supposed center. This is the case with all css and cs1.6 weapons, grouping patterns. some/most pistols drop the first shot a bit high (this is why I aim with the top lin in the crosshair when using pistols). I've seen various tutorials and videos debating this stuff, everybody takes there own viewpoint from them. Im happy thinking I know a bit more because of them.

learn the grouping patterns, thats the key. they arent exactly the same every time, but usually start out very close to eachother.

With the AWP the grouping pattern is not very well defined and I doubt the people who featured in surreal actually counted the shots they took so they could figure out the pattern.
    People won't use the group pattern method with an AWP because it is still too unreliable.
    <3 <3 <3 avatar
    Mantra
    <3 <3 <3
  • 10y
    Ionik avatar
    Ionik Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    327 points Ranked 12288th
    Dont be a noob, Be a man use a scout. Awp Nubs.
    Downfall of us all. avatar
    Mantra
    Downfall of us all.
  • 10y
    KaT_FisH avatar
    KaT_FisH Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Posted by Ionik

Dont be a noob, Be a man use a scout. Awp Nubs.

I done the same test with a scout noscope, the scout is far more accurate than the AWP and can shoot accurately up to where I stopped the awp.
    <3 <3 <3 avatar
    Mantra
    <3 <3 <3
  • 10y
    KaT_FisH avatar
    KaT_FisH Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Just added a poll. Vote please.
    <3 <3 <3 avatar
    Mantra
    <3 <3 <3
  • 10y
    KaT_FisH avatar
    KaT_FisH Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Posted by clownfart

Posted by kat_fish

Just added a poll. Vote please.

I don't realy care about fpsb's opinion, based on them all talking about the scout. I mean does every one here have ADD?

A no scope vs scope can't prove anything, theres no doubt if the scoped person has any exp he'll win. The only times you use no scopes, just like in the video, is when you don't have time to scope, or to show off.

CEVO has an anti-cheat client that doesn't work like vac2, and matches are done with an admin, and over 500 people present. They also have an anti-cheat team, in case the loosing team files a dispute. Demos are then available after the match. After all that, and the loosing team doesn't dispute, how could they be cheating?

Also, in your video most of your first shots hit the target... all you need is one shot.

I'll make a proper video later tonight. I'll test everything, and use real targets on real maps.

Go right ahead, but you say its skill I say its luck, some skill in roughly pointing the invisible crosshair at them.
    Chance is the definition of luck, you cannot say that there is no chance in where the shot will land while using the AWP without a scope.

By the way, please take a look at my reply to your first post in this thread.

<3 <3 <3 avatar
    Mantra
    <3 <3 <3
  • 10y
    KaT_FisH avatar
    KaT_FisH Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Posted by clownfart

Posted by kat_fish

1. The dev textures represent the height of a player model and the size of a player model that is in the default stance, without a weapon. They are not supposed to represent a player exactly anyway, they are just good targets.

2. Recoil is not an issue in the awp because the gun automatically pauses after every shot seeing as the player must pull back the lever to reload, recoil was not an issue, I was not moving I remained perfectly still and so did my mouse, apart from maybe the slightest undetectable movements I made when I clicked the shoot button, though they did in now way effect the guns accuracy or where it was aiming. I clearly showed where the gun was aiming by zooming in before and after I made all of the shots.

3. I know you do not need to aim at the head, the head is just a small target and if you are a good player you would automatically be aiming there anyway regardless of the weapon you are using.
    Ignore the fact it was a player model would you the fact is where I was aiming was not where the bullets where hitting. Face it.

4. You say the point is not whether or not you can control the direction of the bullet?
    Well I think it is. There is a ?/? chance that the bullet will hit where you want it to, thus making it something unreliable and thus making it chance. Chance is the definition of luck. So I am sorry but it is luck and not skill.
    Oh and by the way, to help you in later life, 'coarse' is not the word I think you were looking for, I think you mean course.

5. Sorry, my mistake.

-Still think the dev texture shouldn't of been used for targets
    -I still need to find out weather this is valid
    -Its a bad way of doing it. it makes it seem as the shots above are missing
    -"You say the point is not whether or not you can control the direction of the bullet?" No, I said "Of coarse you cant control were the bullet goes, thats not the point. The point is whether its skill or luck."
    Just wait for my video, it will settle this once and for all.

If you cannot control the bullet it is luck. You are wrong.
    It is not a bad way of doing it, all I am showing is where the bullet hits compared to where the gun is aimed.
    It is valid. I have checked.
    <3 <3 <3 avatar
    Mantra
    <3 <3 <3
  • 10y
    manslayer111 avatar
    manslayer111 avatar Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    233,631 points Ranked 12th
    15 medals 1 legendary 3 rare
    • Reached 75,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 200,000 Points Medal icon
    I don't know about you guys, but I can't see the video at all. It's all red, green, and blue. Really messed up.
    Judge not whom you know not.
  • 10y
    JLM avatar
    JLM Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    10,939 points Ranked 388th
    Works fine for me MS, try in a different browser?
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeah boiiiiiiiiiiii avatar
    Mantra
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeah boiiiiiiiiiiii
  • 10y
    KaT_FisH avatar
    KaT_FisH Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    I sent him the demo file for him to watch, so he if fine with viewing it.
    <3 <3 <3 avatar
    Mantra
    <3 <3 <3
  • 10y
    Mr Blue avatar
    Mr Blue Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    This really makes me laugh, you guys can't work something out so you assume it takes no skill, practice, or thought, wow, you guys sure do have well working brains -

If you stand still, and move the crosshair, and shoot while its moving, its almost as accurate as with the scope on.
  • 10y
    KaT_FisH avatar
    KaT_FisH Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Posted by Mr Blue

This really makes me laugh, you guys can't work something out so you assume it takes no skill, practice, or thought, wow, you guys sure do have well working brains -

If you stand still, and move the crosshair, and shoot while its moving, its almost as accurate as with the scope on.

Wow, if you had seen the video and read the entire thread you would know I abolished the entire theory of the awp being accurate without its scope.
    The scout is, the awp is not.
    <3 <3 <3 avatar
    Mantra
    <3 <3 <3
  • 10y
    Zabuza avatar
    Zabuza Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    17,947 points Ranked 241st
    10 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    It isn't luck, but skill. You need to exactly know where the centre of your screen is when you are facing an enemy. I tried it out with 3 friends of mine on awp_india_v2. If noscope is luck, then everyone should be able to kill eachother atleast one time, but that wasn't happening, my AWP skills are better than theirs, and I also no scoped far better than they did. The video you posted isn't legit. Just luck at the Surreal 3 Movie with Pro Gamers, they just no scope people with AWP in one shot, is that luck ? I don't think so.
    Mantra
    "The instrument of Doom"
  • 10y
    KaT_FisH avatar
    KaT_FisH Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Posted by Zabuza

It isn't luck, but skill. You need to exactly know where the centre of your screen is when you are facing an enemy. I tried it out with 3 friends of mine on awp_india_v2. If noscope is luck, then everyone should be able to kill eachother atleast one time, but that wasn't happening, my AWP skills are better than theirs, and I also no scoped far better than they did. The video you posted isn't legit. Just luck at the Surreal 3 Movie with Pro Gamers, they just no scope people with AWP in one shot, is that luck ? I don't think so.

Wow, I never knew someone could be so arrogant, ignorant and rude.
    The video I posted is legit. Add me on xfire and I will show you if you like.
    <3 <3 <3 avatar
    Mantra
    <3 <3 <3
  • 10y
    French_Dude avatar
    Member Joined 11y
    195 points Ranked 18080th
    K?? firstly i hate awp cose u cant shot while moving with accuracy comparing to a scout in zoom, this is y i prefer scout. on another not. the vid shows him before shooting, unzooming. wouldn't that affect the aim? plus every shot he does is continues. y isent there a small pause on every shot to line up the rifle? im allso intrigued what is the map called and where is it. I prosum its in this site but i wouldent know where to start, i would like to do the same test but on other weapons, and altho its a subject bout snipers, well awp's (i hate them) is the scout lighter than a knive?? may sound odd but that is kinda the impression i get every time i switch with them

i would love to know where to get the map
    The One and Only avatar
    Mantra
    The One and Only
  • 10y
    KaT_FisH avatar
    KaT_FisH Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    There is no recoil in the awp =) seeing as the gun aligns itself before you can shoot again.
    I will upload the map + its vmf today.
    I did not think people would want it so much...the scout is not lighter than the knife I don't think any weapons are.
    I did do a test with the scout, but I did not upload a video of it. The scout can double the accurate noscope range that the AWP has.
    =) I tested most of the weapons, AK-47, M4A1, Deagle, Aug etc.
    The AK-47 is not very accurate past its 3rd continuous shot, the m4 can do 4 - 5. ( Both at mid-range )
    You cannot shoot accurately while on a ladder, you cannot shoot accurately while jumping and you cannot shoot accurately while floating in water. ( If you are on a floor under the water then your accuracy is not affected.
    <3 <3 <3 avatar
    Mantra
    <3 <3 <3
  • 10y
    French_Dude avatar
    Member Joined 11y
    ....pls dont tell me people still shoot in mid air, floating and on ladder lol
    The One and Only avatar
    Mantra
    The One and Only
  • 10y
    KaT_FisH avatar
    KaT_FisH Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    They do. I like when they try poking like, a small part of themselves out of a ladder so they can shoot you without getting shot as easily, you can sit there all day lining up your shot because they won't hit you unless you are like, next to them or something.
    <3 <3 <3 avatar
    Mantra
    <3 <3 <3
  • 10y
    French_Dude avatar
    Member Joined 11y
    Have u got that vid on youtube?? i want to see what me clan thinks of this
    The One and Only avatar
    Mantra
    The One and Only
  • 10y
    Scout un-scoped has allmost 100% accuracy, as long as you know where the center of the screen is (blu-tac, pen dot etc.) you can get amazing headshots unscoped
    asdasdasd

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

KaT_FisH avatar
KaT_FisH Offline
Member Joined 11y