Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

A red capsule like line

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Members see zero ads. Membership is 100% free
There is a vertical line between the ammo thing when in game ( example if you have youre m4 on and are lookin at how much ammo you have it should display like this 30 | 90 note the | yellow line) the line oddly isn't there anymore but it seems to be covered by my hand and every time i reload and both hands move left there is a red thin capsule alike line instead of a yellow one and this is bugging me out. I would show screenshots of it but sadly i dont know how so if anyone can tell me how then this thing would be much easier to understand. I have tried to download new hud's in hopes of this red capsule alike vertical line to disapear ( its the same lenght as the original yellow line) but it hasnt worked. I believe this happened after there was necessary downloads for a server I went to (You know like the necessary downloads before you can get to the server.) I hope you guys can help me out because i don't want to download everything all over again. thank you. EDIT: I fixed it so no more need for help on this one.

Replies

• d13d avatar
    d13d Joined 13y ago
    4,073 points Ranked 1670th
    access_time 12y
    Right... firstly try downloading a new guis from the gui menu --> GUI's <-- and also press "print screen" above "sysrq" or if u have a different keyboard try finding "print screen" this will enable you to take a screenshot and then you will be able to go into paint or paintshop and then press ctrl + v. also it says Feme "My funk is allways on!" but allways only has one l so.... always ... just trying to help and im not trying to offend you or make you look like a fag :P if you need any more help pm me. D13D
    Dont Drink & Drive - Smoke & F avatar
    Mantra
    Dont Drink & Drive - Smoke & F
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author