Posted by slayerer
Not very good quality.
Your not good quality, nice video Zabuza :)
Posted by -Deadpool-Inc-
I don't want to start a big thing, but couldn't you have used some of the less noob-friendly guns?
That's quite a good point?? could you do the same with a galil, famas, mp5, or for skill, the tmp???
Wow. you have some skills with the Awp though.
You're right, it seems imeem does have better quality than youtube.
Posted by pickles
Is that a deathmatch server? Looks like it.
It is public like I said in the threadstart. Please read the text before you add any feedback.
Posted by Suicidal Mofo
TMP doesn't need skill lol, you jsut run at them spraying and you'll get a head shot ;-)
Guess you're right, damn why are nearly all the guns easier in source than in 1.6....
Do it with a scout then.
Posted by Envision
AhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHH pub randies!!!!
-Windows Movie maker
overall 2/10 (and im sorry to say, im being generous)
Oh, before you say make a movie if you can do better, i have one in the making.
- What is wrong with Public ? I ain't in a clan atm so I can't play any wars.
- What is wrong with the skins ?
- I have removed the replays in the second video.
- The frags aren't that superiour because I recorded all the demos in day which I mentioned in my thread start.
- There is absolutely nothing wrong with Windows Movie Maker, I could make it with Vegas but then it would costs too much time and the quality is pretty good.
- I don't want to have much effects, and that has almost nothing to do with my skill or frags.
Posted by Buckweat
1,000 points if you use my latest gloves and scope release in your next vid ;D
I will try it out ;D.
Posted by Mr Blue
But alas, the effects make it a better video, which is what he's criticizing, not your skill.
(Im not making a quote chain)
The frags are ok, but one thing: Don't jump round corners, if the people you were playing against actually had any kind of skill, or common sense they'd shoot you as soon as you hit the ground.
Pub match videos are only good if you get uber rediculous kills, or 9 player team downs or something.
(Which you didnt)
Try syncing the music with the kills, it was almost boring to watch.
If you think you can do it better, make a video.