Ciraco Electronic Gaming League

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Attention Gamer! We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending ciraco points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Stop Lurking!

Already a Bananite? Login

Hello! I am Caleb "Ciraco" Harrod, Founder and CEO of the Ciraco Electronic Gaming League (CEGL). Many of you may or may not have heard of CEGL so I have included a brief description of how CEGL was formed and our current format. CEGL (Ciraco Electronic Gaming League) was started in late 2005 by myself (Caleb "Ciraco" Harrod) with a goal to provide both casual and competitive gamers and teams an alternative place to compete and voice their opinions. After several weeks of gathering information from various gaming communitys I had decided to offer both a Free-2-Play and Pay-2-Play (P2P Coming Soon) division within CEGL, and to also attempt to be the first league to offer hardware prizes for the Free-2-Play division. ---------------------------------------------------------- CEGL is currently in offseason and we have launched a new website, formed new sponsorships and pertnerships and have begun registration for the upcoming season of CS, CSS, CoD, CoD2 and DotA. With a new season come new prizes, the winning team of this season will receive 5x SteelSeries mousepads of their choice (with the exception of the 5L), and we are currently working on adding other prizes such as server sponsorships, VIOP, webhosting and design, and additional hardware. ---------------------------------------------------------- If you would like to add any questions, feel free to reply to this thread with your questions! Be sure to visit us at www.cegl.net, in #CEGL on gamesurge IRC or feel free to email me at ciraco@cegl.net

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

ciraco avatar
ciraco Offline
Member Joined 11y

ciraco