Worst type of CS player?

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Greetings! We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending Ben-Hur points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Join the community!

Already a Bananite? Login

Who pisses you off the most?

What is the worst type of player you've encountered in counter-strike or counter-strike source? You decide!

Examples: Little Billy 12 year old who runs around with an auto sniper or awp and camps constantly. Mic spamming is a definite. Dust 2 Allstar The player (or clan) who refuses to play any map but dust 2. They will typically leave a server when the map rotates away from dust 2 or bitches at anyone who votes not to extend the current map (if the current map is D2). More rarely, other maps can be substituted for dust 2, such as Dust -_- The Mic spammer Someone who, due to a higher level brain disorder, cannot stop speaking loudly into a microphone of extremely low quality for more than 2 continual seconds. Note that after the spammer has gone through any topic game related, they will continue to inform everyone in the server about their personal life, whether it be girl problems or a weird rash on his balls. The "I'm in a clan, therefore I'm a pro" player Enough said, the elitist who believes that since his shitty CAL-O team won a match, he has the inherent right to complain at every change VALVE makes to their game. Also constantly says he is having a crappy day or a crappy round, even if it is the best of his life (which for him means getting above a 1:1 kill to death ratio). The AWP Whore Most likely lacking in genitals, the AWP Whores, you guessed it, the AWP. When you suggest they actually play the game they get in a huff, and when you tell them they're a whore, they complain that you don't like it because you don't have "skillz". Well, I'm a guy and I don't play with tampons... 31337 k!d$ submitted by YellowJello The kids who really feel it's necessary to say that everything they do is "1337" (leet). They are probably failing horribly in english class and have an IQ that's equivalent to their shoe size. Nine times out of ten, they have not gone through puberty, and that one other time out of ten it's just some kid with Downs Syndrome. These kids' parents buy them everything they ask for just to shut them the hell up. They don't understand the fact that not everyone's parents come home every Friday with $100,000 paychecks, and still brag about it. Very much like the microphone spammer, these kids will never shut their fucking mouths and if you tell them to shut up, they act like they own the server and say that they are going to have you banned. The "Gangsta" submitted by CIgano A Caucasian 12-year old destined to die in a life long state of virginity, with a serious pubic hair growth disorder, which happens to be obsessed with G-Unit. This unhealthy obsession to the famous metro sexual hip-hop musical genre group results in a brain wash to the subject's mind, resulting in the transformation of the classical sentences in CSS and other MP games, such as "OMFG I pwned you mate", "OMFG you dirty camper" and "I'm not a cheater, just a go(o)d player lol" into: "Yo G, joo got raped 50-stylz wigga", "SUp mah boii wha joo camp out in tha korner makin it yo crib dawg?", "Noobs sie me rolllin, patrolin, hattin and pwnting" Outcast's Pet Peeves submitted by Outcast The "Bind whore" ..=={OW3nEd}==.. ..=={Ow3nEd}==.. ;;;;__B_O_O_M_H_E_A_D_S_H__O_T__;;;; The "E-fighter" "You asshole if would knock you out you fucking nob, i hate you." - over chat in CSS. The "proud player" What the hell, i like lagged then my earphones fell of and an earthquake like killed my parents and my pc crashed to desktop and you where just lucky." The "Noob" He just bought the game today and comes on your 32 man server first and the first thing he does is shoot anything that moves, he then says "Hey i just got this game today... How do you play" The "Teaser/In-Your-Face" submitted by Silent Ricochet They're the ones that somehow to manage to kill you JUST once and when they do, they just rub it in your face and brag about it the entire game. Usually the player just spams the mic every time you get killed by another person or every time you attempt to speak. The player is most likely an immature 16 year old idiot that thinks they're amazing at the game and just suck.. How?... submitted by Ben-Hur When anybody, ever, asks you how to buy weapons on CS, that's when you know the world doesn't have long to last The "I'm better than you" guy submitted by XSS3 Constantly deems every other player into a de-grading stereotypical class that doesn't really reflect the player's traits. Is usually a method of "proving" oneself, or merely as a tool to help a person with very low self esteem. When charged with the issue, the person will deny it and start to do what he does best - stereotype. The Defiant submitted by xDamien A player who constantly goes against the will of an admin in an attempt to stand out and look cool. Will do things such as mic spam, use the word nigger or jew and flame the admin to be special. The Biggest Assholes submitted by SwatMat Myg0t's. Nuff' said. Attack of the Clones submitted by bob People that play with you and try and steal your name or tactic The Married Couple submitted by Fox154 Usually 2 or more people who seem to think it's ok to discuss their own issues over mic or chat. They usually talk and talk about personal stuff a lot and when you try to tell them to knock it off, the two (or more) team up and tell you to shut up. There is no way to get rid of them unless an admin is on the server. The "I hate your spray" guy submitted by Fox154 This person doesn't do anything to interfere with gameplay, but usually whenever they see a nice spray usually a good animated one or in my case, a piece of artwork I drew, they'd spray over it with a picture of their girlfriend or an MSPaint picture. Not my poor baby! submitted by Ben-Hur This one centers around an admin who tries everything to keep "innapropriate" language and ideas off of the server. Will most likely bitch at you for using "bad" words (i.e fuck shit piss) or even (most frivolously) for having text pictures of body parts ( 8===D ). Most likely this admin is a person with a mind narrower than the space between two pieces of paper and can't understand that since the game is rated M, then there are going to be M related ideas, words and possibly even text pictures.
I'm leaving out a ton of players but feel free to make any additions to the list.

• 11y
    Zomboid avatar
    Zomboid Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    The worst type of cs players..
    Little fucking kids with high pitched voices spamming
    People who are good
    People who in clans

and NERRDSSSS
    Blow me. avatar
    Mantra
    Blow me.
  • 11y
    -Ninja avatar
    -Ninja Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    448 points Ranked 9563rd
    G.I.R.L.'s
    Ninja's have Flyhax. avatar
    Mantra
    Ninja's have Flyhax.
  • 11y
    Uber-Zeo avatar
    Uber-Zeo Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    People who can't find the mute button and so they go off on forums to complain about how counter-strike players are all gay. ohshi-
  • 11y
    PrAy-N-SpRaY avatar
    Member Joined 12y
    282,252 points Ranked 10th
    13 medals 1 legendary 3 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • Reached 75,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 200,000 Points Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    Asians!!!!! Woot flame away!!!
    Bananite
  • 11y
    Posted by Uber-Zeo

People who can't find the mute button and so they go off on forums to complain about how counter-strike players are all gay. ohshi-

qft!!!
    asdasdasd
  • 11y
    PrAy-N-SpRaY avatar
    Member Joined 12y
    282,252 points Ranked 10th
    13 medals 1 legendary 3 rare
    • Reached 75,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 200,000 Points Medal icon
    My mute button doesn't work )= I wish valve had a "disable voice" or something like that, not only do mics lag me, it's annoying )=.
    Bananite
  • 11y
    MR. PINK16 avatar
    MR. PINK16 Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    4,893 points Ranked 946th
    I would have to say people that dominate me! haha I hate those people! Oh, and hackers are annoying...
    learn where I get the name, th avatar
    Mantra
    learn where I get the name, th
  • 11y
    -Ninja avatar
    -Ninja Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    448 points Ranked 9563rd
    No hacker's pwn.

*Cough*

I smell flame's.
    Mantra
    Ninja's have Flyhax.
  • 11y
    Uber-Zeo avatar
    Uber-Zeo Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Posted by PrAy-N-SpRaY

My mute button doesn't work )= I wish valve had a "disable voice" or something like that, not only do mics lag me, it's annoying )=.

voice_enable 0
  • 11y
    Buckweat avatar
    Buckweat Offline
    Noob Industries Flag Affiliation: Noob Industries
    Member Joined 11y
    620 points Ranked 7188th
    15 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • Became a Studio Leader Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    Buckweat Noob Industries Flag
    Noob Industries
    Me.
    L.A. face w/ an Oakland Booty
  • 11y
    Uber-Zeo avatar
    Uber-Zeo Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Posted by Buckweat

Me.

No wonder you hate CSS so much. :O
  • 11y
    MR. PINK16 avatar
    MR. PINK16 Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    Posted by -Ninja

No hacker's pwn.

*Cough*

I smell flame's.

Then get the hell out of the house you retard! XD but hackers only pwn when I kill them and laugh in there faces!
    Mantra
  • 11y
    D3vin avatar
    D3vin Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    310 points Ranked 12807th
    -those fucking little kids with their annoying fucking mic!!!!
    -fucking abusive admins who think they the shit cuz people owned them
    -those cocksucking cocky muthafuckers who just talk all that shit when they kill you each time(but when you own them, they stfu until they kill you again)
    -retards that just cant shut the fuck up
    -camping awpwhores
    -autosniping lil kids
    -people who defends bombsite A when the bomb is already planted at B
    -people who kills you for your AK when your on ct
    -people who still slay you when they ran into your line of fire making your whole team lost the gunfight

-and Pray n Spray for hating on asians xD
    Code Geass lover!! avatar
    Mantra
    Code Geass lover!!
  • 11y
    Uber-Zeo avatar
    Uber-Zeo Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Posted by MR. PINK16

Posted by -Ninja

No hacker's pwn.

*Cough*

I smell flame's.

Then get the hell out of the house you retard! XD but hackers only pwn when I kill them and laugh in there faces!

So how are they "pwning" if you kill them, and I highly doubt you beat them. Hacks all depend on how you set them. For example, speedhacks are just a personal console. You can say "host_timescale 5" and go 5 times as fast, making yoursef really fast. You can set your aimbot to be extremely obvious to where as long as your crosshair is withen 20 feet of them, you get a headshot. If they really wanted to get you, they would. ;)
  • 11y
    Zabuza avatar
    Zabuza Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    17,947 points Ranked 241st
    10 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • Reached 7,500 Points Medal icon
    Cheaters, and people who stand like 15 - 35 and after every kill they say Boom Headshot or Pwned. Or Germans on an UK or English server speaking German while only English is allowed.
    Mantra
    "The instrument of Doom"
  • 11y
    Uber-Zeo avatar
    Uber-Zeo Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Posted by Zabuza

Cheaters, and people who stand like 15 - 35 and after every kill they say Boom Headshot or Pwned. Or Germans on an UK or English server speaking German while only English is allowed.

Hmmm...I agree. Good point.
  • 11y
    MR. PINK16 avatar
    MR. PINK16 Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    Haha they pwn because I like the ones who suck at hacking... I played this guy with a speed hack who ran with his knife out, I would stand still and he couldn't control himself enough to even slash me!

I like those hackers!
    Mantra
  • 11y
    D3vin avatar
    D3vin Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    310 points Ranked 12807th
    Lol hackers are hilariously stupid people who deny using hacks when they show that they are
    Code Geass lover!! avatar
    Mantra
    Code Geass lover!!
  • 11y
    Suckage avatar
    Suckage Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    149 points Ranked 21784th
    8 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    • 2 years a member Medal icon
    I'd categorize me as a worst type of CS player. I bitch to people when they kill me, accuse them for using aimbot, which leads to an annoying flamewars on a server where I'm insulting a german guy in finnish and the other way around =D

Pink, I love shooting speedhackers to the face with an M3. Makes me happy
    Mantra
  • 11y
    Pballer829 avatar
    Pballer829 Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    2,072 points Ranked 2264th
    Posted by Zabuza

Love being bilingual... now I'm able to piss off 2 groups of players at the same time!
    Mantra
  • 11y
    Temari avatar
    Temari Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    3,024 points Ranked 1517th
    Posted by dl3vin

-those fucking little kids with their annoying fucking mic!!!!
    -fucking abusive admins who think they the shit cuz people owned them
    -those cocksucking cocky muthafuckers who just talk all that shit when they kill you each time(but when you own them, they stfu until they kill you again)
    -camping awpwhores
    -autosniping lil kids
    -people who defends bombsite A when the bomb is already planted at B
    -people who kills you for your AK when your on ct
    -people who still slay you when they ran into your line of fire making your whole team lost the gunfight

-and Pray n Spray for hating on asians xD

I totally concur with Dl3v
    Only barely alive avatar
    Mantra
    Only barely alive
  • 11y
    Cobalt avatar
    Cobalt Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Fucking billy
    Old School Bananite avatar
    Mantra
    Old School Bananite
  • 11y
    Uber-Zeo avatar
    Uber-Zeo Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Posted by MR. PINK16

Haha they pwn because I like the ones who suck at hacking... I played this guy with a speed hack who ran with his knife out, I would stand still and he couldn't control himself enough to even slash me!

I like those hackers!

I'd like to see you put host_timescale 4 or something and try to control yourself. ;D
    Posted by dl3vin

Lol hackers are hilariously stupid people who deny using hacks when they show that they are

That, my friend, is called "classic"
    It pisses the people off, but it's hilarious for the hacker.
  • 11y
    Suckage avatar
    Suckage Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Posted by dl3vin

How did you know what kind of a player I am
    Mantra
  • 11y
    Raipe avatar
    Raipe Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    Posted by Suckage

I'd categorize me as a worst type of CS player. I bitch to people when they kill me, accuse them for using aimbot, which leads to an annoying flamewars on a server where I'm insulting a german guy in finnish and the other way around =D

Yeh, that's me too. :D

I think we Finn's are pretty much aggressive. :P
    Banned
  • 11y
    Suckage avatar
    Suckage Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    :D I was yesterday playing on a german server and every second sentence from the german guys was like: "omg arschloch du hurensohn du kann nicht spielen lol fick dein mutter"

which means: "omg asshole you son of a bitch you can't play lol fuck your mother"
    Mantra
  • 11y
    MR. PINK16 avatar
    MR. PINK16 Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    Haha those people who spam chat are pretty annoying! but I would just ignore them...
    Mantra
  • 11y
    Suckage avatar
    Suckage Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Yeah, I do that or then I say stuff like "goddamn german asshole learn english".

Also, I hate those guys who are like:
    "knife?"
    "ok"
    "hp?"

and then you're dead because the guy has shot you with a glock
    Mantra
  • 11y
    Uber-Zeo avatar
    Uber-Zeo Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Posted by Suckage

Yeah, I do that or then I say stuff like "goddamn german asshole learn english".

Also, I hate those guys who are like:
    "knife?"
    "ok"
    "hp?"

and then you're dead because the guy has shot you with a glock

I remember Rushuna did that to DtZ. >:/
  • 11y
    -Ninja avatar
    -Ninja Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    448 points Ranked 9563rd
    I love hacker's because they piss of little kid's and they get all spazzed over the mic.

That's priceless to hear, seriously.
    Mantra
    Ninja's have Flyhax.
  • 11y
    ATI boi avatar
    ATI boi Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    189 points Ranked 18480th
    People who are way better than me.

And bragger's.
    the boi is gone from FPSB
  • 11y
    Suckage avatar
    Suckage Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    I also hate people with the weirdo names liike
    /\ /\/\ g Z \/\/ 0 0 7
    Mantra
  • 11y
    Uber-Zeo avatar
    Uber-Zeo Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Posted by -Ninja

I love hacker's because they piss of little kid's and they get all spazzed over the mic.

That's priceless to hear, seriously.

I may have only hacked one time, but it was one of the highlights. The young kids call you names while you the older kids try to persuade you to turn them off. (PROTIP: None of these work.)

Kid: you...asshole! You run my game you dick head asshole!
    Older guy: come one man, turn off the hacks. We'll help you out.
    Kid: fuck you shit eater cock AAAAAH
    older guy: Man, come on, you're just ruining everyones fun. Everyone would have a better time if you didn't hack.
  • 11y
    Suckage avatar
    Suckage Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Yeah, I love the feeling when people call me a hacker. I have haxed a few times, but it's always worth it. All kiddies are like, when my name ingame is Slowhand, they're like: "SLOWHAND NOOB STOP HAXING NOOB LOL FUCK OMG STOP HACKING"
    Mantra
  • 11y
    -Ninja avatar
    -Ninja Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    448 points Ranked 9563rd
    That's why I like little children in some ocasion's.

*Cough*

I never hacked, my frend did, got banned 1 week later after he hacked for 2 hour's lol.
    Mantra
    Ninja's have Flyhax.
  • 11y
    Rufus avatar
    Rufus Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    German kids camping and saying pwned when they kill a german kid rusher noob.
    Facepunch sucks avatar
    Mantra
    Facepunch sucks
  • 11y
    Uber-Zeo avatar
    Uber-Zeo Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Posted by -Ninja

That's why I like little children in some ocasion's.

*Cough*

I never hacked, my frend did, got banned 1 week later after he hacked for 2 hour's lol.

Hah, I hate people who are dumb enough when they don't know when their hacks are detected or not. And they are risking their account so that they can have their fun.
    Posted by Suckage

Yeah, I love the feeling when people call me a hacker. I have haxed a few times, but it's always worth it. All kiddies are like, when my name ingame is Slowhand, they're like: "SLOWHAND NOOB STOP HAXING NOOB LOL FUCK OMG STOP HACKING"

I was messing with little kids on the mic, I was playing patriotic ringtones, funky town, tetris, and gothreaper (annoying old lady with a stuttering problem) over the kid, just to fuck with this little kid. And some where, he though I was a hacker. And he kept spamming "HACKER" and he changed his name to "wow zeo is a hacker"
  • 11y
    ATI boi avatar
    ATI boi Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Basically if they don't play like me, I don't like them. :P
  • 11y
    Suckage avatar
    Suckage Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Haha, it's just great to annoy kids. I remember, some guy was on a server and he used the voice message. Well, he didn't speak anything. He played Benny Hill song over and over. All the time, everyone was bitching about it.
    Mantra
  • 11y
    Uber-Zeo avatar
    Uber-Zeo Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Posted by Suckage

He played Benny Hill song over and over. All the time, everyone was bitching about it.

Ahahahaha, fucking classic.
  • 11y
    Suckage avatar
    Suckage Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    I think it had some kind of effect on people. It was a non-secure surf server, and once he started playing it everyone fell down the ramps and died. It was like heaven to me, though. I have Benny Hill song as a ringtone.
    Mantra
  • 11y
    Kabana avatar
    Kabana Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    230 points Ranked 16046th
    Posted by EnemyofGod

The worst type of cs players..
    Little fucking kids with high pitched voices spamming

an people who be comin on to ur serv all disrespectin talkin bout bad for the kids
    :D avatar
    Mantra
    :D
  • 11y
    Uber-Zeo avatar
    Uber-Zeo Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Posted by Suckage

I think it had some kind of effect on people. It was a non-secure surf server, and once he started playing it everyone fell down the ramps and died. It was like heaven to me, though. I have Benny Hill song as a ringtone.

Reminds me today when I was playing CZ and I jumped off the skyscraper in de_vertigo and my other 3 teammates followed me off of the skyscraper.
    Posted by Kabana
    an people who be comin on to ur serv all disrespectin talkin bout bad for the kids

Games rated M, if they can't handle it, they shouldn't be playing it.
  • 11y
    ATI boi avatar
    ATI boi Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Lol. that's true.

You little kids shouldn't even be playing the game.
  • 11y
    -Ninja avatar
    -Ninja Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    448 points Ranked 9563rd
    I also dislike people who can't surf and spam how to surf?

And I dislike clan name's like this : .pwnSource, .tgo][, pro.pure:1337
    Mantra
    Ninja's have Flyhax.
  • 11y
    Uber-Zeo avatar
    Uber-Zeo Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Posted by -Ninja

And I dislike clan name's like this : .pwnSource, .tgo][, pro.pure:1337

http://www.fpsbanana.com/clans/4265
  • 11y
    -Ninja avatar
    -Ninja Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    448 points Ranked 9563rd
    Yea, clan's like that Uberzeo. :p
    Mantra
    Ninja's have Flyhax.
  • 11y
    Zabuza avatar
    Zabuza Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    17,947 points Ranked 241st
    10 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • Reached 7,500 Points Medal icon
    Precisely. And if they are annoying, and then I ask want a 2 on 2 ? They say that they have better things to do lol !
    Mantra
    "The instrument of Doom"
  • 11y
    NeoShroomish avatar
    Member Joined 12y
    7 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    I hate people who are so good, you can tell they're not hacking but they're so good you call them hackers anyway. Fgts.
    Banned
  • 11y
    jaketwo_91 avatar
    jaketwo_91 Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    36,173 points Ranked 112th
    Posted by NeoShroomish

I hate people who are so good, you can tell they're not hacking but they're so good you call them hackers anyway. Fgts.

I'd like to say sorry on behalf of my comrades XD

I hate people who camp on zombie mod, then bitch when i team attack em down to 5hp.
    Vectors? oh noes! avatar
    Mantra
    Vectors? oh noes!

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

Ben-Hur avatar