GameBanana shows no ads to members. Sign up now!
Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

VIP maps

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

My clan has asked me to make a VIP map for them, but I have never actually played on one. I was just wondering if any mappers have worked on an as_map and could give me the details on how to make one. For example, I heard in VIP mod, a player on the ct's is chosen at random to be the VIP; and you must keep him alive at all costs and get him to a certain place on the map. Now one of my questions is, do I make a hostage rescue zone for him, or how do I tell the map when the VIP has reached his destination? Another question I have is where is t-spawn relative to ct-spawn on the map (the other side of the map? halfway to the objective?somewhere I haven't mentioned?). Any details on this will be helpful, and I will try to find some servers running VIP mod to do some "research" ;) .

No replies yet

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

.4ngryToasters avatar
.4ngryToasters Joined 15y ago
595 points Ranked 45,958th
.4ngryToasters