Do NOT mock my religion in this thread. Stay on topic and keep your politcal opinions to yourself. I didn't present any attacks on any beilefs or bais's so be mature and don't do it yourself. Read it all or don't comment.
Check this out!!!
1. The Garden of Eden was in Iraq
2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq, was the cradle of civilization!
3. Noah built the ark in Iraq
4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq
5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq !
6. Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq !
7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq
8. Jonah preached in Nineveh - which is in Iraq
9. Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel
10. Amos cried out in Iraq !
11. Babylon, which is in Iraq, destroyed Jerusalem .
12. Daniel was! in the lion's den in Iraq !
13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus had been in Iraq also as the fourth person in the
14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the "writing on the wall" in Iraq
15. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into Iraq
16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq .
17. The wise men were from Iraq
18. Peter preached in Iraq
19. The "Empire of Man" described in Revelation is called Babylon, which was a city in Iraq !
And you have probably seen this one. Israel is the nation most often mentioned in the Bible. But do you know which nation is second? It is Iraq ! However, that is not the name that is used in the Bible The names used in the Bible are Babylon, Land of Shinar , and Mesopotamia The word Mesopotamia means between the two rivers! , more exactly between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers The name Iraq , means country with deep roots.
Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant country in the Bible.
No other nation, except Israel , has more history and prophecy associated it than Iraq
And also, this is something to think about! Since America is typically represented by an eagle. Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages...
The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible)
Koran (9:11 ) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still morerejoiced;
for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.
(Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmm?!
I believe all of this has been posted before. But I am not sure.
But honestly does this matter in the fact that we are at war? No, half the stuff on the list is not even physicaly around. And when bad people are in the holy land, we need to get them out.
The only reason I say this, is due to the fact that this is used against the war...
Posted by XSS3
I'm not talking about the biblical history but rather the fact that this seems to be some very selective facts, with some sly use of words this could easily be used to recruit "holy warriors".
I got these as an email so I didn't write this. I am intersted in different ideas like I said so I posted it.
Posted by Outcast1988
Still iraq is a shithole now so doesnt matter
allah akbar FTL
"religion soothing a world torn apart by religion"
Don't be an inconsiderate dick.
I hate people who don't care about other religions or discriminate other religions just because they're having some shitty times.
And now you've given me reasons to hate you.
Hate me if you like its a website do whatever tickles your pickle
i just believe that iraq is a lawless country that woudnt make the slighttest differance to the world at all if it dissipeared tomorow
you think people in iraq respect our religion although its basicly the same thing
they think "oh look forgiegners lets consider there religion and sit down and have talks about it, ...actually fuck that strap that suicide jacket on me AIAIAIAIAIAIEE!" boom
now lets not start b*tching becuase that would be so pathetic
Wait so does this mean you hate Iraq or you love it? i mean i live in USA and all im saying to those people who hate iraq, they just trying to fight for their land!!! even if they are corrupted or wutever
Okay lets see here, this all sounds like propaganda, as stated earlier, but ALSO do realize it wasn't Iraq at the time, Iraq just happened to be the right place at the right time, and happened to conquer the right places.