New Clan

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Hello world. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending Guest points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Stop Lurking!

Already a Bananite? Login

Now before anyone says' wrong section, i could not find a BETTER section to post this in. if any administrators are reading and would like to move this instead of deleting this thread it would be most welcome. Everyone i have started a new clan called The Fallen |TF| and this is an ALL GAME clan, and the only requirement is to be 15 up. this IS a brand new clan so i do not have anything yet. PM me for more information. following is a standardized FAQ that i just made. lol. Q. What requirements are there. A. None but the age of 15. Q. What games does this clan play. A. Primarily CSS however any game player can join. Q. Is there a website. A. http://www.fpsbanana.com/clans/3807 that is the only one currently available at this time. Q. Is there bonus' for joining this clan?? A. For FPSB members the clan (currently myself) will be making free forum signatures avatars and comment signatures. this feature is reserved for the first 10 new recruits. Q. Last question. is there a rank system? A. View |TF| clan section under fpsb and read about the clan. well everyone, the rest is up to you. and please no flamers. seriously people like you need lives. or sex. whichever.

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

Guest avatar
Guest Offline
Member Joined 12y
12 medals 3 legendary 3 rare