OK, I have had problems with CSS, I have updated, downgraded, etc. drivers for my CPU, BIOS, SOund Card, Video Card, etc... There are several problems :
1. In cs_office, 5 minutes of playing, and then, bam! As soon as Physics (ie shooting a PC) happens, it slows down extremely to be unplayable, however if I change the level it's fine, physics and all
2. After a few minutes of playing on any map, Bam! Crash to desktop!
3. While loading, sometimes a wda[340[r0359503 whatever error pops up (Loading Levels)
4. A large number of players moving slows down the game extremely
5. When I ctrlesc 1 or 2 times, and try to restore it again, it sometimes plays sound but refuses to show again...
I have tried the Latest nVidia WHQL drivers and the latest Beta drivers, both do it... :/
I set lod_enable to 1 and increased my heapsize and set it to gl, I removed some old custom props... That's about it... Oh yeah, I installed 162.18 beta drivers, really helped with mouse lag and improved performance...