Zm mod help unl ammo annoyance

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Attention Gamer! We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending anti_flag points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Interested?

Already a Bananite? Login

OK well im new to FPS banana just registered today actually and I registered cuase i had this great idea for an add on for ZM servers that have unlimmited ammo on I think UNL ammo really defeats the purpose of ZM and hate to see the humans win every map becuase they camp in vents or small places and spam everywhere without stopping I myself and not a coder and i can only make ideas and pass them onto everybody else My idea was to make an add on to ZM servers that allowed guns to either overheat or jam or something if people were shooting for to long like a bar that when it got to red would overheat the gun and you wouldnt be able to shoot for a couple of seconds or If you shoot a certain ammount of bullets in a certain period of time the gun would clog and again you wouldnt be able to shoot for a few seconds It would take longer than it does for a clip to run out for this to happen so its not exactly like having regular reload times and everything and it dosn't always happen but just when u start to spam all your bullets and not stop for a couple seconds in between PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE i really would like somebody to try and code my idea it would be an amazing improvement to all ZM servers (maybe we could market this as well if it works well enough) put ur comments and feedback on here or e-mail me wrenn@otodance.org

• 11y
    D3vin avatar
    D3vin Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    310 points Ranked 12792nd
    You have a point but pistols dont overheat, nor the AK or M4 jam so easily
    Code Geass lover!! avatar
    Mantra
    Code Geass lover!!
  • 11y
    anti_flag avatar
    anti_flag Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    It woudlnt be like a game simulating real life gun overheation or jamming
    it would just make it so you couldnt spam unl ammo forever anymore
    pistols arent much of a problem except dualies for ZM anyway
    Bananite
  • 11y
    Lucedis avatar
    Lucedis Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    4,719 points Ranked 975th
    Well, welcome to FPSBanana. Enjoy your stay and keep your spelling/grammar clean. Don't forget to check the tutorials which can be found under 'TUTS' before posting help threads. Thanks!

Nice idea. But i <3 unlimited ammo. I admit it is pretty cheap. But nice idea.
    i pity the noob!
  • 11y
    anti_flag avatar
    anti_flag Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    UNL is allright sometimes
    but on a lotta maps it really really gets annoying
    especially when u wanna play but people own the zombie in the first 3 seconds of the game hah
    Bananite
  • 11y
    D3vin avatar
    D3vin Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    310 points Ranked 12792nd
    Also prepare for being flamed if people here dont like your idea or thread, but if someone were to put that overheating system y dont they make a whole new mod?
    Code Geass lover!! avatar
    Mantra
    Code Geass lover!!
  • 11y
    anti_flag avatar
    anti_flag Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Yea everybody on the server i was playing loved the idea
    and the admin said if i found som1 whod code it for me hed put it on the server

it just seems to me like a way to keep the awesome old ZM still going with another twist that might keep it fun and exciting so it never really runs out of steam "pun intended" lol
    Bananite
  • 11y
    anti_flag avatar
    anti_flag Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    I c you people looking at my post
    dont just look
    give me your insight =D
    Bananite

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code: