Your luckiest/most amazing shot

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Attention Gamer! We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending Death_Reaper points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Stop Lurking!

Already a Bananite? Login

This thought just kind of came to me. What are some of the most incredible shots you've pulled of on Counter Strike? I've got a couple. One time when I was playing in de_dust 2 as a terrorist, I decided to try sniping for a little bit so I bought a Scout. I'm sure you all know that the terrorist spawn point overlooks a pair of big wooden doors about like 70 to 100ft away and are right near the CT spawn point. So I decided I'd just fire a shot through the doors to kind of spook the CTs a bit. So I brought up the scope, aimed at the opening in the doors and at the very moment I clicked the left mouse button, a CT came running through the door and his head went right in between my crosshairs. I ended up hitting him in the face. The guy I killed started yelling every curse word he could think of at me through his headset. I just laughed till I was practically in tears. That was easily my luckiest shot ever. Another time when I was playing in the speedcastle level as a CT, I climbed up onto the castle walls but then a terrorist all the way across the level started shooting at me with an AWP. I managed to spot him but he was barely visible behind a hedge. All I had was an SG552 and there was no way I could move without getting hit. So i just took aim at where his upper body was and fired about 3 or 4 shots. One of them found it's mark and hit him right in the head. I looked and it said he was about 224.5 feet away. I simply couldn't believe it. Definitely my most amazing shot ever.

• 11y
    Simplicity avatar
    Simplicity Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    Hmm, lets see, list:

1. Was on de_rats, last guy was afk in the fridge, so I start climbing to the top of the door, 1 second after being up there, I start randomly firing at the fridge, bam in the face. And yay I got banned lmao

I'll update this with more later
    nyuuuu avatar
    Mantra
    nyuuuu
  • 11y
    ReptileZoo avatar
    ReptileZoo Offline
    Member Joined 13y
    De_dust 2 terrorist, went short A, 3 cts came around the corner i fire 1 deagle bullet get 3 kills all headshots :D
    Banned
  • 11y
    Evilvvarrior avatar
    Member Joined 11y
    24,395 points Ranked 180th
    On de_dolls I was with the Ts, and when I got under the chairs, I was shot (but not killed) by someone really high up above me (somewhere at the ceiling) I didn't even try to get him with my shotgun, so I quickly took out my deagle, and started shooting at him. Man the first shot killed him -HeadShot. I dont know wether it was luck or skill, but it sure did make me laugh out loud. :)

Then I got kicked for cheating. My name was -=[Evilwarrior]=- then I changed name to -=[Revange of EvilWarrior]=-

and killed everyone xD -kidding! Nah, I just rejoined and got banned for it. =/
    Retired ...for a while avatar
    Mantra
    Retired ...for a while
  • 11y
    Rufus avatar
    Rufus Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Well one time I jumped by in ct spawn facing to B with ak47. And 2 ct's with awp's were aiming on me and I jumped out and shot 5 shots and hit them both in their heads and they both died and the t's won :D
    Facepunch sucks avatar
    Mantra
    Facepunch sucks
  • 11y
    Confused avatar
    Confused Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    754 points Ranked 6058th
    Well one time i was recording something in Fraps directly off the game. It was laggy as hell, de_Dust2. I just walked through double doors and shot - instant headshot.

And then one time in assault where i was awping randomly at the inside of the door (to the hostage holding room). Third shot hit a CT in the head.
    Mantra
  • 11y
    kEo avatar
    kEo Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    760 points Ranked 6021st
    1 time in dust2, i shoot some guy in head! i was like " damn, i`m good, i need clan!!1"
    bait-class individual avatar
    Mantra
    bait-class individual
  • 11y
    Pballer829 avatar
    Pballer829 Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    2,072 points Ranked 2265th
    Mine had to be a double headshot on D2 with a scout. I'm on CT and the Ts rush short A, I get 3 of them. The first one was with some horrible marksmanship, I probably fired 4 or 5 shots until I killed him. Then 2 more come and try to grab the bomb and his guns, and I peg one in the center of his head. The bullet continues onward and clips the top of the other T's head, netting me 2 very sweet kills.
    Mantra
  • 11y
    BlitzBoaR avatar
    BlitzBoaR Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    4,851 points Ranked 953rd
    Posted by kEo

1 time in dust2, i shoot some guy in head! i was like " damn, i`m good, i need clan!!1"

.............you are kidding right? XD nice joke.
    A.K.A. DekuScrub/FoXster
  • 11y
    Adam231 avatar
    Adam231 Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    1,018 points Ranked 4593rd
    From memory my most amazing shot was today on de_dust2, I was running up short A and 4 men came round with M4A1's and all I had was a deagle, I took them all out with 1 bullet each, all headshots. XD
    Dont cry, have a plaster :) avatar
    Mantra
    Dont cry, have a plaster :)
  • 11y
    Evilvvarrior avatar
    Member Joined 11y
    24,395 points Ranked 180th
    Posted by ghost_uk

Need i say more?

Yes my name is rabbit but my old alias

Camper! >.<

Just kidding! Nice video!
    Retired ...for a while avatar
    Mantra
    Retired ...for a while
  • 11y
    linkinkid avatar
    linkinkid Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    512 points Ranked 8534th
    Mine was on de_dust2 remake 6 ct's behind a door and a para killed them all
  • 11y
    Silent Ricochet avatar
    Member Joined 12y
    47,928 points Ranked 81st
    14 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Became a Club Leader Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 7,500 Points Medal icon
    In CZ i was in CS_italy and i ahve an awp (i was noscoping just to fool around) and im going towards the hostage building from the stairs. People usually camp in there so i said what the hell they know im here.. While running i shot through the wall once headshot 2 people.. Kicked and Banned for hacking :(
    Loud Mouth New Yawkuh avatar
    Mantra
    Loud Mouth New Yawkuh
  • 11y
    I was camping in de_cbble at the bombsite near ct spawn behind the boxes when I jumped right out and saw about 10-12 terrorists and I started to shot at them and all headshots.
  • 11y
    s1nk0 avatar
    s1nk0 avatar Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    2,092 points Ranked 2242nd
    16 medals 1 legendary 2 rare
    • Submitted 5 Tools Medal icon
    • Tooler of the Month, December 2014 Medal icon
    • 1-5 Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2014 Medal icon
    • Killing Floor 2 Early Adopter (1+ submissions) Medal icon
    I was in aim_pistols and decided to just run to the T's with only my deagle. I started to shoot at them, bout 3 bullets wasted. When I scored a triple HS with just one bullet. They were lined up running to me, lol.
    Tactically Kawaii avatar
    Mantra
    Tactically Kawaii
  • 11y
    XSS3 avatar
    XSS3 avatar Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    83,756 points Ranked 44th
    There was a clan match once and I joined, all of one clane was killed and I was the only one left (on CT) versus 5 T's, I had my regular M4A1 and a deagle and I got a triple headshot with the deagle and 2 separate headshots with the M4A1, I doubt you'll believe me but it's actually true.
    I know security inside and out avatar
    Mantra
    I know security inside and out
  • 11y
    dys avatar
    dys Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    On de_dust2 I was a CT. So I rushed long A hoping to get there before the T's did. I got behind the small box that's next to the big box just as i got flashed. So i was like what the hell, and started to spray. So all of the T's were rushing out into my spraying M4 and they all died by a bullet to the head. There were 7 T's rushing, all headshotted, by a spraying blind man. I say that's pretty lucky.
    Be inspired avatar
    Mantra
    Be inspired
  • 11y
    UnderdogDesigns avatar
    Member Joined 11y
    1,086 points Ranked 4319th
    8 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    I ran outside of the warehouse in assault... at FD i just shoot my last bulelt in my deagle so i can reload into the red and blue things to the left when you come out... and BAM.. HS! lol. i got banned that second
    a.k.a. Wheezy Baby avatar
    Mantra
    a.k.a. Wheezy Baby
  • 11y
    Buckweat avatar
    Buckweat Offline
    Noob Industries Flag Affiliation: Noob Industries
    Member Joined 11y
    620 points Ranked 7193rd
    15 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • Became a Studio Leader Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    Buckweat Noob Industries Flag
    Noob Industries
    WHy do ppl get banned for getting Headshots. Are the 11 year old admins that pissy?
    L.A. face w/ an Oakland Booty
  • 11y
    Mike avatar
    Mike Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    477 points Ranked 9111st
    I was on a surf map and i was just going off a ramp when i see this guy (me vs him every1 else was dead) and so i shot my m4 like amile away from him and i got a headshot every1 was watching me in spec to.
    Only One avatar
    Mantra
    Only One
  • 11y
    $carface avatar
    $carface avatar Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    6,741 points Ranked 653rd
    13 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • Became a Club Leader Medal icon
    I was falling to my death on de_deathcooking and i no scoped this guy with my scout while falling. I died of course but it was awsome
    Supah Mawdaratah! avatar
    Mantra
    Supah Mawdaratah!
  • 11y
    deserteagle1237 avatar
    Member Joined 12y
    1,313 points Ranked 3601st
    I've seen a friend get four USP headshot kills in four shots, each right after the other, and they were alternating left and right.
  • 11y
    foreverfallout avatar
    Member Joined 12y
    1,804 points Ranked 2605th
    Jumping flashed no scope double head shot with an awp.
    Resident Asshole avatar
    Mantra
    Resident Asshole
  • 11y
    RME avatar
    RME Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    3,743 points Ranked 1231st
    There was once i had awp on a break map and i was about to snipe a guy in the head while hes team mate stod behind him right when i fired so that i too two head-shots at the same time wich got me baned since it was the admin i shot and he probebly thought that i cheated.......
    You Can't See Me avatar
    Mantra
    You Can't See Me
  • 11y
    XSS3 avatar
    XSS3 avatar Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Posted by Buckweat

WHy do ppl get banned for getting Headshots. Are the 11 year old admins that pissy?

They are more pissy than a pissed off pissant.
    Mantra
  • 11y
    -Mack- avatar
    -Mack- Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Did this long time ago.
    Maybe i'm back for a little wh avatar
    Mantra
    Maybe i'm back for a little wh
  • 11y
    Uber-Zeo avatar
    Uber-Zeo Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    It was my second day playing CS:S. Dust 2. To the right of the T spawn, through the doors, you know how there is a spot for snipers to snipe the bombsite? Well, someone was sniping. He heard my footsteps, threw a flashbang at me, hit me with it. I'm flashed! I can't see! I start shooting my deagle like crazy while jumping in circles. Then when I become unflashed, in the middle of the screen it says "Terrorists Win" Turns out, during my n00bie jumping shooting in circles technique, I shot him in the face.
    Also, the first day when the CS:S beta pricing system came out. We were playing Dust, and me being on my second round, bought a mac 10. Me and all my teammates are outside of the entry of the big building. One of my teammates walk right in the front. Let off one bullet, and gets shot in the face with an MP5. Same thing happens with my other 2 teammates. Except shot with M4s and shotguns. So. I'm the last on my team. 1 vrs 4 can't be that bad with a mac 10? Right? I wait a couple of seconds until they thought it was clear. Then as they were all rushing outside, I run into the building, and kill shoot crazy. I got 3 headshots right off the base. Then there was one last guy. Almost killed me. But I got him.
    These are my most lucky CS:S moments. Not just single shot. :/ I have no real special shots.
  • 11y
    GTAGOD avatar
    GTAGOD Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    18,724 points Ranked 232nd
    Pwnage!
    I, AM an Ancient avatar
    Mantra
    I, AM an Ancient
  • 11y
    Hayden avatar
    Hayden Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    1,242 points Ranked 3792nd
    I was at dust 2 and i was CT, i went B and when i was in the tunnel i could her footsteps coming (I have a distinct footstep pack that is easy to hear) and so i step back behind the double doors, the guy plants the bomb, had no idea he even had the bomb. He puts it in the very corner of b and he turns around and faces the tunnel. i silently come through the cracked up wall knife him defuse the bomb and kill his teammate with an accidental noscope to the head. Counter terrorists Win.
    Mantra
    "Always play like you have a b
  • 11y
    h4mx0r avatar
    h4mx0r avatar Offline
    Member Joined 15y
    31,754 points Ranked 133rd
    13 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • Time Traveler Mapping Contest Submitter Medal icon
    My head on the table, about to quit the game, held down my fire button for the scout to waste all the ammo. I was in CT spawn against the crates on dust. Random bullet flies into head of a passing T on the far end of the road. I look up and am confused about what just happened.
    it's pronounced "ham-saur avatar
    Mantra
    it's pronounced "ham-saur
  • 11y
    Godsmack avatar
    Godsmack avatar Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    32,870 points Ranked 127th
    12 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • Reached 25,000 Points Medal icon
    Shotting a guy in the head with a awp through a wall in the map 2roomz
    Free candy. My pants. avatar
    Mantra
    Free candy. My pants.
  • 11y
    blerb avatar
    blerb Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    1,444 points Ranked 3267th
    9 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    I remember playing in bigdogs server, and it was de_dust2.

i think he was at middle doors, and i was in tunnel. i was running in, and there was a mini war going on, then all the people were killed. out of nowhere, i got shot in the face by bigdog. he said i got walled to hell. i dunno if he was in b, but hey, it was still a damn lucky shot.

my luckiest one though would have to be when i was playing italy, i ran into the house and shot my machin gun randomly. (i was outside, sorry.) when i shot the wall, i got 3 headshots.
    A million light reflections pa avatar
    Mantra
    A million light reflections pa
  • 11y
    5X5_ITALIONO avatar
    Member Joined 12y
    2,251 points Ranked 2071st
    In fy_iceworld, i was on ct, i was running around a corner, i stopped, pulled out my AWP, and i accidentaly shot, and right at that time i noticed some t's had came around the corner, and nailed them both in the head with that one shot.
    5X5 avatar
    Mantra
    5X5
  • 11y
    oil is srs business avatar
    Member Joined 11y
    2,312 points Ranked 2019th
    Moved too quickly with the AWP and recoiled it majorly through the Double Doors (shooting from Counter-Terrorist Spawn), somehow the recoiled AWP shot actually hit a guy running out of Terrorist Spawn in the head, even though it wasn't the intended target.

In GunGame, I remember I started with an M249, ran up to a crack in a wall and saw a Counter-Terrorist, and shot once. Double headshot, Terrorists win.
    HAI 2 U FPSB avatar
    Mantra
    HAI 2 U FPSB
  • 11y
    ZeroOrDie avatar
    ZeroOrDie Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    125 points Ranked 24387th
    Well this really isn't source. It was in a 1.6 scrim and it wasn't really a bullet it was a nade. Well 4 of my teammates died on first round and i was left. I had an HE Nade. It was 4 v 1 (me = CT). It was on De_inferno. The T's had low HP. I randomly threw a nade to give a way my position, but instead they were all camping in connected (thing between mid and alt mid) and i killed all 4 of those bastards. lol

My best shot would have to be on 1.6 too. It was in a scrim and i was AWPing B tunnels from B. I get a triple kill, but then i got headshotted but we still won the round :)
    Ashley Titsdale is my hero avatar
    Mantra
    Ashley Titsdale is my hero
  • 11y
    Envision avatar
    Envision Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    1,739 points Ranked 2700th
    You wont believe me but anywho...

in a clan match i was awping mid(dust 2)... i kept missing over and over, so they got to double door, so to avoid there fire i started jumping, and unscope shooting... in the middle of this last jump, i was on 2hp, i got a double headshot, one of them was through the DD.
    2008 - Year of the Open Source avatar
    Mantra
    2008 - Year of the Open Source
  • 11y
    J.Rod avatar
    J.Rod Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    258 points Ranked 14752nd
    In brickworld, i had an awp and some guy had a p90, we were both comin round the corners, then i just jump around the corner and didnt even aim at the ct on the crosshairs and got a headshot.....the crosshairs were like 5 feet to the right of him
    Bananite
  • 11y
    ShaneDude avatar
    ShaneDude Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    1,466 points Ranked 3218th
    Posted by TheHolySaviorJesus

De_dust 2 terrorist, went short A, 3 cts came around the corner i fire 1 deagle bullet get 3 kills all headshots :D

NO WAII!!!!
  • 11y
    PajamaLlama avatar
    Member Joined 11y
    62,670 points Ranked 60th
    On Dust 2 I got a triple headshot w/ a awp.. It was awesome, thye somehow lined up all at the same time and it was perfect.
    FPSB's favorite Llama avatar
    Mantra
    FPSB's favorite Llama
  • 11y
    ColdSuit avatar
    ColdSuit Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    2,679 points Ranked 1718th
    I was useing aimbot =( and with teh awp i put a round through 8 terrorists heads.
    Corp's tag: #44093 avatar
    Mantra
    Corp's tag: #44093
  • 11y
    mean2u avatar
    mean2u Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    255 points Ranked 14898th
    No scoped Scout kill through smoke in office's long hall.
    Hi.
  • 11y
    Shiban avatar
    Shiban Offline
    Damage Inc. Flag Affiliation: Damage Inc.
    Member Joined 12y
    6,578 points Ranked 671st
    18 medals 1 legendary 2 rare
    • 25 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    Shiban Damage Inc. Flag
    Damage Inc.
    Once, I was in a fight with a Terrorist in the bombsite B in De_Dust2. Everyone was dead except for him and I. I was no scoping/scoping in milisecond intervals, and I shot him in the head. The guy spat out everything he could into his headset.

:D
    Content creator from CSBanana avatar
    Mantra
    Content creator from CSBanana
  • 11y
    D34d_M4n avatar
    D34d_M4n Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    7,474 points Ranked 593rd
    14 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    I was playing de_dust with a deagle, I was on t's and I went into that tunnel thing when you go down the ramp on the left side. I was in there and I got flashed while I was facing the doorway, I shot once and I head shotted the guy that flashed me
    Mantra
  • 11y
    XSS3 avatar
    XSS3 avatar Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    I just did 2x triple headshots with one bullet on the dust! =)
    Mantra
  • 11y
    gamebrigada avatar
    Member Joined 12y
    209 points Ranked 17214th
    Plaing de_dust2 i was a terrorist and just ran into the tunnel in the middle by the ct spawn and was sitting on the ct side of the tunnel entrance. i heard footsteps and i had an mg. i turned around and started shooting at the wall. the whole team was russhing throught mid at the same time and for some weird reason every single kill was a headshot and there were 21 people on the ct spawn so i got 21 kills and everyone was scared of me n though i hacked but i sitting there laughing my fucking ass off.
    I lol at life when it sucks. avatar
    Mantra
    I lol at life when it sucks.
  • 11y
    Death_Reaper avatar
    Member Joined 11y
    332 points Ranked 12147th
    Just had another pretty lucky shot. I was playing on cs_assault as a ct and so I was around into the side alley of the warehouse. Suddenly two terrorists pop out of a door with their AKs blazing and scare the crap out of me. I spray 6 rounds from my M4 and end up hitting both of them in the head.
    Don't fear the Reaper avatar
    Mantra
    Don't fear the Reaper
  • 11y
    Suckage avatar
    Suckage Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    149 points Ranked 21804th
    • 2 years a member Medal icon
    Well, it was pistol round at de_dust. I was the only one left, and I had 1 hp and a desert eagle... with one bullet. I was a CT, and the Terrorist (who was goddamn good) was running at the tunnel. He didn't see me, and he went and started planting the bomb. Then right after that I ran there. He threw a grenade, and I shot him right to the face, like 0,1 seconds before the grenade killed me.

And then once I shot a Terrorist through the boxes at de_dust2's tunnel with an AWP

...I'm not lucky. And I suck, too.

Oh and btw, once I was running with an AWP at teh tunnel at dust2, so then I saw two Counter-Terrorists just storming in. So they started shooting me, and I jumped and turned around, and shot both of them with one shot, right to the head ;)
    Mantra
  • 11y
    PierreB avatar
    PierreB Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    151 points Ranked 21595th
    Posted by ghost_uk

Need i say more?

Yes my name is rabbit but my old alias

thats sucked dude
    banananananananna!!! avatar
    Mantra
    banananananananna!!!
  • 11y
    The Cake Is A Pie avatar
    Member Joined 12y
    13,517 points Ranked 318th
    11 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    In inferno, I was the last CT and there were 2 terrors left. Both decided to come outta the 2nd floor balcony together. When i heard their footsteps, i tossed in a HE and the explosion killed both of them (with headshots). I almost got banned for that.
    Mmmmmm... Pie!  avatar
    Mantra
    Mmmmmm... Pie!
  • 11y
    PierreB avatar
    PierreB Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    151 points Ranked 21595th
    I was playing Scoutzknives. I spawn as a CT infront of the first exit and i scout the other end at T spawn entrance. I waited till a T came but no one did suddenly 3 of them pop very close infront of me because they ran around the corner i shoot and I get a 3 headshot kill. My teamates were already dead. twas 4 vs 4
    banananananananna!!! avatar
    Mantra
    banananananananna!!!
  • 11y
    pinguman avatar
    pinguman Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Posted by Anti-paladin

I was useing aimbot =( and with teh awp i put a round through 8 terrorists heads.

a round or a bullet,.. if its a bullet your lieing,and you were using an aimbot? oh fuck off outa this site ... who the fuck uses hacks,especialy online.. i doubt they were 8* bots....
    Pingunite avatar
    Mantra
    Pingunite

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

Death_Reaper avatar