Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Newb Needs Help

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Replies

• Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    I TYPE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I AM USED TO IT AND IT STANDS OUT TO MAKE PEOPLE READ IT. IF U DONT LIKE IT THEN JUST DONT READ IT AND DONT REPLY TO IT. BUT DONT JUST COME OFF UR ROCKER AND START CRITICIZING ME CUS OF IT. SECONDLY, I DID NOT EVEN TRY TO SAY THAT I DIDNT WANT TO DO ANY WORK. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO MAKE A FLASH. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT PROGRAM I NEED TO DOWNLOAD TO MAKE ONE EITHER. SO IF U DONT WANT TO BE A STUPID BITCH AND CRITICIZE ME AGIAN AND OFFER SOME REAL HELP THEN LET ME KNOW.
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 17y
    (okay, this was supposed to be the third post, but because of all the high usage, i couldn't post my reply :(... ) i'll help you out... okay, the first thing you need to do is direct your attention to the left side of you keyboard... now, remember, the left is the side is the one in which your thumb and index finger make an "L" shape when fully extended. nowthen. notice the 5 buttons along the farthest lefthand side.. tilda, tab, capslock, shift, and ctrl? push capslock for me... done? now, post some information in lowercase lettering and i might eMail you... --Ht
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • The Moderation Team avatar
    The Moderation Team Joined 18y ago
    2,380 points Ranked 20236th
    3 medals 1 rare
    • Received thanks 50 times Medal icon
    • Reached 10 subscribers Medal icon
    • Received thanks 5 times Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    first off we told you to stop typing in all caps, it's annoying. second I won't answer your question. Namely because you didn't have one. This isn't a thing about noobs, as we have helped plenty of people before, this is about your ignorance. You can't come into a "help" forum when you didn't even try to help yourself. You should use a help forum to get tips and to ask questions to things you have tried. Here is how I read your post.
    HI I NO NOTHING. I DON'T WANT TO LEARN. I WANT YOU TO DO EVERYTHING FOR ME. I HAVEN'T TAKEN THE 15 MINUTES IT WOULD TAKE TO LOOK OVER THE TUTORIALS INCLUDED BECAUSE MY TIME IS TOO PRECIOUS FOR THAT, I'M TOO BUSY WANKING
    I've gotten things from the british, FFS.
    Almighty Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 17y
    I NEVER SAID THAT I WOULD NOT DO MY PART IN THIS SHIT. BUT I AM GETTING TIRED OF EVERYONE CRUSIFYING NOOBS CUS THEY DONT KNOW ANYTHING. I JUST ASKED FOR HELP AND THEN EVERYONE GETS ALL FUKIN PISSED OFF.
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Zolt avatar
    Zolt Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Possym asking questions that are so n00bish that they scream to me, "HI I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING DO IT FOR ME PLEASE I DONT WANT TO USE ANY EFFORT"
    read the rules kthx
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Guest avatar