Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Stick-Figure Help...

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

I have wanted to make a stick figure animation/s a long time. Well I have allready done some they are pretty good but my walking animation is SO crappy that it makes them automatically PURE CRAP! So how should I do the walking animtaion?????^_^

Replies

• Sensei_Ville avatar
    Sensei_Ville Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    URL to post:
  • Sensei_Ville avatar
    access_time 17y
    I finaly got (this is funneh I didnt have flash! DONT FLAME ME! I had Koolmoves and that sucks but now that i have flash 5 and know how to make them walk and Koolmoves was purely motion tween so sorry dont flame me!) okay! EDIT: For I was so stupid in the past I shall give you a link to a cool flash site thing whatever!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • EdgeKalibur avatar
    EdgeKalibur Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    There should be no need for tweens on walking animation... all i do is get a couple of frames of a stick figure doing one step and put it in a movie clip. So it ends up looking like he walks because u really cant tell depth perception with stick figures.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sensei_Ville avatar
    access_time 17y
    ... :)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Zolt avatar
    Zolt Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by oGGe you have to make a motion tween, read the tutorials..... i cant explain better, i just learned.....
    thats f*ckin basic shit even i know better. sensei i think you might wanna IM edgekalibur.. he's good at stick animations
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sensei_Ville avatar
    access_time 17y
    *O.o Well hell I allready know how to do that... *I think I am not getting any better*
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Game

Category