Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

what makes a n00b a n00b?

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

The thought of this occurred to me when i was watching my friend, who hasnt played Counter-Strike at all, get raped while he was playing. So the question i raise to y'all. What characteristics make and n00b the way he(or she:p) is? a couple things: 1. the lack of strafing - run forward, turn left, runs forward, turns right, runs forward... 2. camping in the worst place - not only are they waiting for you...they can be seen at, at least 5 different directions 3. lack of speech - they dont talk much 4. weird kills - the team rushes, they rush too, they sit in the back of a fire-fight and wait for a easy shot. and when you see them you are outa ammo, and the bastard kills you. D: list other things :D

Replies

• Mr. T avatar
    Mr. T Joined 18y ago
    211 points Ranked 55169th
    access_time 17y
    21. oops :( 22. thread can be deleted and i dont care
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Slove avatar
    Slove Joined 18y ago
    220 points Ranked 54595th
    access_time 17y
    16. no list threads???????????? 17. dont know who is who 18. always use the starting pistol 19. if they talk l337 (like ()/\/\GZ 1 |>\/\//\/ J()()!) 20. camping without crouching
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Mr. T avatar
Mr. T Joined 18y ago