The Game Modding Community - Since 2001

Need a ventrilo server (for free)!!??!

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Hey! I bought a 100 slot ventrilo server for anyone to join and use. If your clan would like a channel tell me and i will gladly make you one for free (with 1 free sub-channel)! Look below for the clan packages i am offering! CLAN PACKAGES: (Don't forget you get your main channel for free) Basic: $5.00. You get, 5 reserved slots and three (3) sub-channels. The leader will get admin to your channels/sub-channels. Bumbed Basic: $7.00. You get, 7 reserved slots and five (5) sub-channels. The leader and co-leader will get admin to your channels/sub-channels. Advanced: $10.00. You get, 12 reserved slots and seven (7) sub-channels. The leader, co-leader, and a member of your choice will get admin to your channels/sub-channels. Supreme: $15.00. You get, 20 reserved slots and ten (10) sub-channels. The leader, 2 co-leaders (if two), and 3 members will get admin to your channel/sub-channels. Custom packages also avaliable. If you would like to negotiate a custom package e-mail me at Ventrilo server info: Hostname/IP: Port: 3966 Need to contact me? Xfire: cervicalcancer8 AIM; cervicalcancer8 E-mail: Thanks

Share banner
Image URL:
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

Coffee avatar
Coffee Joined 12y ago
281 points Ranked 14580th

• Share on Reddit
  • Share on Twitter
  • Share on Facebook
  • Share on Google+

• 2 Posts
  • 12y Submitted

Greetings! Mascot

GameBanana is one of the oldest mod sites on the net. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation - send modders points.
  • Vote: Help your favorite modders win monthly awards.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of problems with mods.
  • Watch: Get notified when mods are updated.

Interested? Sign up now!

Already a Bananite? Login tracking pixel