Condition Zero models to CSS

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

SEX! Ok, we got your attention. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending OZAMU points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Interested?

Already a Bananite? Login

Valve hasn't told anything official news about making cz models into CSS. But what would you think if Valve makes militia and spetsnaz models to CSS? Would it be good or bad idea? And which of those models do you prefer?

• 11y
    JuanGrt avatar
    JuanGrt Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    3,215 points Ranked 1427th
    I prefer the current css models,, come on if u want cz models, go play cz! CSS is time to renew dude
  • 11y
    loGix! avatar
    loGix! Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    4,841 points Ranked 954th
    Posted by Juan

I prefer the current css models,, come on if u want cz models, go play cz! CSS is time to renew dude

point spoken
    Peanut Butter Jelly Time? avatar
    Mantra
    Peanut Butter Jelly Time?
  • 11y
    OZAMU avatar
    OZAMU Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    . . . Quite negative feedback . . . The reason I don't play cz is that it looks horrible. I'm curious to see how would those models look like in css.
    Sukebe avatar
    Mantra
    Sukebe
  • 11y
    JuanGrt avatar
    JuanGrt Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    3,215 points Ranked 1427th
    Posted by OZAMU

. . . Quite negative feedback . . . The reason I don't play cz is that it looks horrible. I'm curious to see how would those models look like in css.

I really like their appearence, their look, it's a bit different from css models, but they would look weird 'cause they are "medium poly" models and the whole map are always high poly..
  • 11y
    Trimly_McRoflsauce avatar
    Member Joined 12y
    12,122 points Ranked 348th
    Well it definetly wouldnt be a bad idea, as long as they turn out good. I used the militia alot, so i think i prefer him :D .

And it wouldnt be a bad idea if they would make anotehr pare of player models. Finally we wouldnt know what to expect :=) . It could be the Japans SAT, Egypts unti 777, Finlands Bear squad, or any other CT unit. As for T´s, well i think some Bin laden wannabe wouldnt be bad :p
    Boing avatar
    Mantra
    Boing
  • 11y
    ZeroOrDie avatar
    ZeroOrDie Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    125 points Ranked 24387th
    Posted by Juan

I really like their appearence, their look, it's a bit different from css models, but they would look weird 'cause they are "medium poly" models and the whole map are always high poly..

They aren't going to directly port the CZ models into CS:S. Did they directly port any of the exsisting models into CS:S? I don't see a 1.6 or CZ leet model in there. He is talking about valve making two NEW models based on the exsisting CZ models.

Ashley Titsdale is my hero avatar
    Mantra
    Ashley Titsdale is my hero
  • 11y
    w3iner avatar
    w3iner Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    Testing out the new features.
    Bananite

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code: