[RISE] Team Pistols Tournament

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Hey, you! We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending LuntiX points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Sound fun?

Already a Bananite? Login

[RISE] will host a Team Pistols Tournament (TPT) in the near future and would like to see who is interested in playing There will be two tournaments, with teams of 2 & 5 players and any player can play in both tourneys, if they want to. All of the CAL league RULES will apply, but you can only use pistols for a weapon, all types of grenades are allowed, and MAP objectives WILL NOT be part of the game. So we will play on the following maps: de_dust2, de_rise_5150, cs_castleball_usa and aim_ag_texture2. Scheduling will be setup by myself and the teams WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SETTING up a good time for their matches. The matches will be shorter than CAL league matches with a maximum of 10 rounds on each team per map, so 20 rounds total for each map. If there are enough teams a ladder will be organized and there will be finals for each ladder. We may also have a tourney night where several matches are played. The winning teams will have recognition on the forums of some sort (I need ideas here, maybe a medal under their signature/avatar?). A few others and I that I appoint/ask will watch the matches for score and fair play, being referees for each match. SPECTATORS WILL BE ALLOWED. BUT ALL PLAYERS MUST BE IN VENT IN THEIR DESIGNATED CHANNEL AND ALL SPECTATORS MUST BE IN VENT IN THEIR DESIGNATED CHANNEL. Referees will be watching for this and if any spectators give hints in a round the referees will decide if it helped and award the team that had the disadvantage the round if the hint did help. SO STAY IN YOUR DESIGNATED CHANNEL. ANY teams that give hints while spectating WILL be DISQUALIFIED for all of their matches. (giving hints include ghosting, instant messaging, phone calls, typing, etc) HLTVWILL POSSIBLY BE SETUP BEFORE THE TOURNEY SO ANYONE CAN WATCH! ALL OF THE [RISE] CLAN ETHICS WILL BE FULLY ENFORCED! IF you are interested please state so below AND include and idea for Winner Recognition (i.e. what should we do for the winners? DO NOT SUGGEST giving them temp admin/full admin or any cash/physical prize). I will post another thread for the teams that YOU choose, to sign up on. I will do my best to evenly match teams for each tourney. We will have the following tourneys for this first event; 2v2, 10 rounds on each side, 20 rounds total. 5v5, 15 rounds on each side, 30 rounds total. Once again the map options will be: de_dust2, de_rise_5150, cs_castleball_usa and aim_ag_texture2. When the matches are set the two teams will decide what map they want, if the two teams cannot agree on a map, then de_dust2 will be played. More on it Here TO Sign Up Go Here

• 12y
    LuntiX avatar
    LuntiX avatar Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    2,459 points Ranked 1902nd
    12 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Installation Guide Submitter Medal icon
    • Became a Club Leader Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    Im already signed up for 5v5. My team has already practiced and its harder than u would think
    The Last Man Standing
  • 12y
    loui92 avatar
    loui92 Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    204 points Ranked 17516th
    Coolz, *GLOCKAGE* pooned, (lol)
    Play lame, get fame.
  • 12y
    LuntiX avatar
    LuntiX avatar Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    2,459 points Ranked 1902nd
    12 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Installation Guide Submitter Medal icon
    • Became a Club Leader Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    Its gonna be fun, i didnt read the whole thing yet (to busy) but i wonder what the winners get
    The Last Man Standing
  • 12y
    loui92 avatar
    loui92 Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    204 points Ranked 17516th
    At this moment i want to be in a clan ( if u get prize's ) :D
    Play lame, get fame.
  • 12y
    LuntiX avatar
    LuntiX avatar Offline
    Member Joined 12y