Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

how to use the CL switcher

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

I'm having some trouble getting this damn thing to work. It says there are no replacements for those weapons. I would like to use the elites in place of the 9mm glock, which i never use. And the mac 10 for the TMP. Can smebody help????? :mad: :cool: :mgw:

Replies

• CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    1,740 points Ranked 21188th
    access_time 18y
    Only way to add weapons that I know of is getting somebody with the source to code em in. But since the head coder atomizer han't talked to anyone in months there doesn't seem to be any chance of that happening soon. Only way besides that is to make a whole new version of the code from scratch.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    1,740 points Ranked 21188th
    access_time 18y
    Do you mean the weapons manager? Because thats not what its supposed to do. The actual weapons are coded in the new versions of CS. Since CL runs on the earlier beta of CS you can't put those weapons in. All the manager does is replace the weapon models so you can switch between different custom models. For example if you have 2 or 3 different models for the M4 you can switch between them. If you want to replace TMP with mac-10 get a model replacement for it but it will still have same effect as TMP. Sorry but thats all it does :(
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Guest avatar
Guest Joined 14y ago