Anyone Else Finding This Hard?

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

SEX! Ok, we got your attention. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending Sour Patch Kid points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Stop Lurking!

Already a Bananite? Login

I usualy play with a scout and iv prettymuch mastered it i like how youy can move swiftly and shoot quickly like a pump and be good at long distances.Iv tried using an awp and well frankly i suck i have to move around or i fell endangered of getting popped right in the face but if you move its way less accurate its like using an auto shotty at long distances.I'v tried and tried but i always die the very round I get one.No i don't rush in with it or camp alone in an avous spot i just always seem to get trapped and stuck shooting him more then once with a scout its just BOOM HEADSHOT not bang bang bang bang bang Im dead so tell me if your having the same problem.

• 12y
    tom_rec avatar
    tom_rec Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    903 points Ranked 5176th
    I don't like the AWP, I don't love the scout either. I just hate the people that use the AWP compulsivly and get so good at it, that it gets pretty frustrating at a point when you try to play normally. But eh, every videogame has its strenghts and weeknesses I guess...
    Abandonware rocks avatar
    Mantra
    Abandonware rocks

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

Category