eMatrix Web Community

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Hey, you! We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending Guest points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Sound fun?

Already a Bananite? Login

CS SOURCE Hello there guys, I'm opening a new gaming community, and I'm currently looking for good staff members that willing to help out with the community. Some ideas of the communty are free clan hosting, tournament and many other ideas such as we will be offering free sigs, free steam skins, free custom maps made for you by our staff members, and lots more. We will have an online radio too,, just for fun of it, gamers music on it. What I'm looking for is staff members that are over 16 years of age and that are willing to spend time to work the community up and up, to work it better and better. Preferbly with CAL exp. Right now we have a 20 man pub server and website will be up in couple days, being design by very good web designers. We will also be having a community clan so everyone gets to play too, and yes we will be going to CAL, probably will have couple divisions in the clan. I'm thinking of also expanding to DOD SOURCE, buyin a server tonight so whoever is willing to in DOD:S division is welcome too. And lil bit about myself, live in Canada, 16 years old, had this idea about community two years ago and been trying to get it up since then but was bad on financial part, now its all good and I'm ready to get it big, it doesn't matter for me how much money or time it will take to get it up but I will get it up, so i'm tought and positive about puting the community up. Ok so again, I'm looking for staff like news posters, any kind of designers as in skins,maps or anything you can do with graphics, server admin, tournament managers, DJs that willing to put their music up and do LIVE shows online, forum moderators and many other staff that will be discussed personally. Some people will be declined so don't be offended. I hope some of you will help me out to get it up and stay with me for awhile. Server Info: Name: www.eMatrixWeb.com 24/7 IceWorld IP: 204.14.244.99:27015 Maps: 24/7 IceWorld Location: New York To contact me or discuss more about this you can use one of the following: MSN - evgeny2003@hotmail.com AIM - nrmfix XFIRE - mrfix1337 ICQ - 277933986 EMAIL - mrfix@shaw.ca Hope to hear from you, Mr.Fix

• 12y
    tom avatar
    tom avatar Present
    Homepage
    Super Admin Joined 16y
    4,643 points Ranked 984th
    47 medals 10 legendary 9 rare
    • Achieved Super Admin clearance Medal icon
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • Thanked 500 submitters Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Blogs Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 60 Polls Medal icon
    tom avatar
    tom
    test
    These guys support CSB with a file mirror, so check them out :)
    testing 1234 222

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

Guest avatar
Guest Offline
Member Joined 12y