The Game Modding Community - Since 2001

New Clan! But I need help!

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Hey Guys, My name is Mike, and I am looking to start a clan. The clan will be based out of the EAST coast, and will be strictly a "pub" team, people who love to play the game and have fun. It will be either 1.6 or Source depending on the resources. There will be no leagues, because I have played as high as CAL-p and am tired of it :). I am also a webdesigner, therefore I have a fully functional and working website ready for the clan along with forums, which I could get webhosting and a domain for. In other words it could be up in minutes. Now here is where I need the help. I am looking for someone who either has a 1.6/Source server on the EAST coast or someone who could purchase one for the team. I am looking for something big (i.e. 20+). If you would like to talk to me please contact me via e-mail at: I will give you my AIM and such after you e-mail me if you would like to talk further. Please on serious inquiries only. Thanks for your time. -Mike

• 12y
    i would like to join? d you need to be from a different country..or is it example: you are from the east and i am from the north?
    i like 2 eat bananas avatar
    i like 2 eat bananas

Share banner
Image URL:
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

wakE avatar
wakE Joined 13y ago

• Share on Reddit
  • Share on Twitter
  • Share on Facebook
  • Share on Google+

• 1 Posts
  • 13y Submitted

Attention Gamer! Mascot

GameBanana is one of the oldest mod sites on the net. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation - send modders points.
  • Vote: Help your favorite modders win monthly awards.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of problems with mods.
  • Watch: Get notified when mods are updated.

Join the community! Sign up now!

Already a Bananite? Login tracking pixel